Too much

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Variety is the spice of life as they say - and there are definitely things which are so much more special when they're rare treats.

Exotic beach holidays, seeing your all time favourite artist on stage, five star restaurant meals and being pee'd on.

Love the comparisons ❤️

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I agree with you. For me it’s a rare thing I enjoy and if I did it too much it’d not be enjoyable and I’d find it a turn off. I don’t think I’d want another pee fan as a partner as I think it would become too much and ruin the fun. I’d rather have someone not really into it who allowed it or enjoyed it once every now and again. I would talk to him if I were you. 

• Agree 3

Sounds like you should talk to him about that :D. Doesn't mean that he cant have fun with his fetish anymore. I mean you both like the fetish so there is 100 % a solution which gets him excited without getting your wet ... pissy xD. 
Start brainstorming :3. 

And to answer the question: Yes. I get bored of everything after a while only to rediscover it later on. Doing the same thing over and over kills the mood for me. 

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 1

Communication is an important dynamic in any relationship, so you should really sit him down and tell him him how you feel. 

Something you said is curious. As soon as he found out that you liked to be peed on? Does he like peeing on you?

Maybe he thinks that he's being uber generius by tending to your needs and fetish. 

So yes, tell him that you don't want it as regularly. If he's an adult, he'll compromise and make it less frequent. 

I'm single at the moment, but no, I can't imagine there being a scenario where it's considered too much, if I were in a relationship with someone who loved watersports. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2022 at 6:59 AM, Peewee123 said:

I don’t think I’d want another pee fan as a partner as I think it would become too much and ruin the fun. I’d rather have someone not really into it who allowed it or enjoyed it once every now and again.

I think this is really insightful. I think I feel the same way. My ex wasn't into the pee kink per se, but she peed anywhere and everywhere. Seeing her pee wasn't a big deal at all. But my wife RARELY lets me watch her pee, which makes it all the more exciting on the rare occasions when she does. 

On 7/23/2023 at 6:33 PM, overcaffeinated said:

I get exactly what you're saying here.  I enjoy peeing on women, but not every time. It keeps things fresh rather than routine, and keeps the sexual side of the relationship more exciting

Totally agreed. I sometimes pee in my wife during sex, but only maybe 1 out of every 5 times. Only when I know it's really going to take things to the next level. 

• Agree 1