What’s your opinion on listening to people pee?

I’ve always found it really creepy whenever someone makes a post about overhearing someone pee while they’re in the bathroom. It seems a bit creepy to give extensive descriptions of a time you heard a non-consenting woman do a normal bodily function in the exact place she’s supposed to do it. 

That being said, I’ve recently started working at a desk next to a small single-stall bathroom, and hearing my coworker pee has become the highlight of my shift. What are your thoughts on overhearing others pee? I definitely get the appeal now, but it still feels like a disrespectful thing to sexualize on the internet. 

• Like 2

As someone who's posted many experiences that involve listening, I sometimes wonder how many people don't like it and simply say nothing. As to whether it's disrespectful to sexualize, at the core it comes down to how one feels about voyeurism, which is anchored in privacy violation. I've seen others on the forum express dislike of voyeurism for this reason. I've listened to many women peeing through restroom doors, without them having a clue I was. Would they approve, almost certainly not. Here is how I rationalize all of this in my mind.

1. Some women hate the thought of being heard, while some women state they don't care if someone hears them peeing.

2. Many women on this forum have posted stories, both real and fictional that involve listening, and reacted positively even to voyeur videos.

3. As Ms. Tito stated, sometimes you have no choice as doors are often too thin and you hear peeing regardless. It's bound to pique someone's interest.

4. When inside a public restroom with others, you hear everything. In that sense, while we all expect a degree of privacy, we all seem to agree that the audible element of privacy simply cannot be realized due to that nature of being that close and separated by a partial wall. So if we expect others to hear us in surrounding stalls, is it not reasonable to accept that you may also be heard outside the restroom itself? And if so, if someone secretly likes hearing and stops there, is that really harming you?

5. I'm not sure why, but I have a lot of female followers. Although anecdotal, the point is that if women here on the forum admire me enough to follow me after posting stories involving listening. That indicates to me I'm not creeping them out, and reasonable evidence that most others are at least not bothered. 

6. Moderators allow it and they consider content allowance very heavily.

In summary, voyeurism is one of those things that people are never going to agree on. It's very subjective to the individual. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I am not so much into hearing as into seeing a lady peeing. But _only_ if she actually WANTS to be seen (or heard, for that matter), as otherwise there is no... connection between her and me.

Plus for me it is a sexual thing, and if it is not sexual to her, it's pointless (because it's just a rather mundane activit if it is just done out of necessity).

• Like 2

My short answer is that I'm all for it. I have posted extensively on the subject, on Pee Fans, since 2017, most recently in January of 2021, so there is no point in reiterating my comments, here. I am in general agreement with the current comments and opinions of gldnwetgoose, Ms.Tito, Brutus, and Sophie.

I don't see anything creepy or morally wrong with it, as long as the listener doesn't interact with the pee'er in any way, to cause embarrassment, anxiety, anger, fear, or other negative emotions, or record her sounds, without permission of the pee'er. This latter would extend to verbal description and identification of her sounds to her acquaintances, and even to herself, without her permission.

Given architectural realities, sound insulation of bathrooms, both doors and walls, in public and private buildings, is generally notoriously poor, at least here in the U.S., so hearing the sounds is virtually unavoidable, which absolves the listener, pretty much, in my opinion. Why feel guilty about something which is part of the environment, which we all share?

The attitude of the pee'er to her own sounds is another significant factor, since they vary widely among individuals. For some, those sounds are very embarrassing, to be concealed, at all costs. These are the women who close all doors and windows, and run tap water, while peeing, to camouflage their hiss and tinkle. They may even try to aim their streams at the porcelain, rather than the water, to minimize secondary sounds, even if the back splatter gets messy.

Others are totally unconcerned, and don't care who hears them. They are usually unaware, or don't care about the sexual connotations of their peeing sounds in the minds of potential listeners. They may even mention their sounds, and joke about them, in casual conversations. These are the women who will carry on a casual conversation with a listener, while they are peeing.

Still others are aware of the possible sexual appeal of their sounds, and may use them as an attractive device, in reality, and in conversations. This awareness can have other consequences, depending on the attitude of the pee'er toward the potential listener. If she does not want to attract a particular listener, she may try to suppress her sounds. Or if she perceives that a particular listener finds the sounds, or the act of urination itself, to be sexually unattractive, she may again attempt to suppress her sounds, if she wants to attract that listener. So it can get complicated.

• Like 2

I will always try my best to hear girls piss.    Opportunities are few and far between, but if they're pissing, I'm listening.     I don't care if that's good or bad.    Of course, my preference is to SEE, but that's only really possible with my wife, and hookers.    So other than that, I'd rather hear it than not.     Better than nothing.

Edited by Jackman
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

Guys hear other guys pee all the time in locker rooms and public bathrooms.  No big deal.

It gets interesting when I'm in a private home and a guy will leave the bathroom door open and pee loudly into the water of the toilet, especially if women are present.  

I Love it when I can hear a female peeing if I am close by. My ears will perk up and I will focus on trying to catch the sound of her pee hitting the water. Catching a hiss is a big bonus. However, I will never, ever move myself to be closer to the door, let alone put my ear to the wall or door, or anything else to enhance my chances just to hear the sound of her peeing. That would be creepy, intrusive, and just wrong.

• Like 2
On 6/3/2022 at 9:50 AM, wettingman said:

I Love it when I can hear a female peeing if I am close by. My ears will perk up and I will focus on trying to catch the sound of her pee hitting the water. Catching a hiss is a big bonus. However, I will never, ever move myself to be closer to the door, let alone put my ear to the wall or door, or anything else to enhance my chances just to hear the sound of her peeing. That would be creepy, intrusive, and just wrong.

It's always been a difficult balance but I just keep a good distance while trying to maximise the signal-to-noise ratio. If I don't get anything, oh well. Better safe than sorry.

• Agree 1