Peeing through fences

Does anyone else like to pee through fences?

Or do you find it interesting that people choose to pee to fences through fences even when the are totally totally penetrable (like chain link, wire etc.)?  They don't shield you from view and your pee just goes through and lands on the other side of the fence. You could just stand and pee on the ground without having a fence between you. It's an interesting psychological / cultural phenomenon that people feel more comfortable going up to a fence as if it were a wall or tree to pee on when their pee is going straight through.

For example, I have numerous times witnessed people at event and festivals go up to a wire fence and pee through it for all to see. I've seen girls also go squat by them as if its any better than squatting in the open. 

• Like 3

There's a freeway pedestrian overpass that I like to use occasionally. It has ramps up and down that winds back and forth with chain link fence. Great place for a piss on the ramp with the cars going past, I'm not sure if I can be seen but they surely would only get a glance anyway as they're doing 60-70mph. It's fun to piss on the ramp, through the fence and on the handrails. I've seriously marked that place over the last few months!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Havelock said:

Or do you find it interesting that people choose to pee to fences through fences even when the are totally totally penetrable (like chain link, wire etc.)?  They don't shield you from view and your pee just goes through and lands on the other side of the fence. You could just stand and pee on the ground without having a fence between you. It's an interesting psychological / cultural phenomenon that people feel more comfortable going up to a fence as if it were a wall or tree to pee on when their pee is going straight through.

For example, I have numerous times witnessed people at event and festivals go up to a wire fence and pee through it for all to see. I've seen girls also go squat by them as if its any better than squatting in the open. 

I guess it depends on what is on the other side of the fence. I personally wouldn't pee through a fence unless there were less of a reason for people to be on the other side, or less of a need to protect what is on the other side from getting peed on. Like if it's the fence around a soccer field, and there are just woods on the other side, it's more likely that other people will be playing on the field and find it gross if it smells like pee, or if they know people pee there, than that anyone would care about the woods being peed on. Also, I am more likely to be at a soccer field if I'm there with other people who are also at the field, so then facing the fence means I'm facing away from them. It's similar if the fence surrounds an area that keeps people OUT--like sometimes around here there are fences around water tanks, storage sheds, pump houses, and the like--what's the likelihood that someone will actually go in there shortly after I've peed?

For me, it doesn't have anything to do with the fence serving to block the pee. In fact, I'd be more likely to pee through a fence with openings than I would be to pee on a solid wall--because with a wall everyone will see that it's peed on, and the pee will sit there and get stale. I *would* find it a weird phenomenon if there's a transparent fence dividing two occupied areas and people walk up to that to pee.

I must confess, I have a recurring idea that I want to piss off a motorway bridge onto the road surface below.   And nerves keep getting the better of me...

Logic says that there are quite a few country lanes locally that pass over the motorway and very little traffic uses those lanes, so little chance of anyone catching me in the act that way.  And for the traffic passing, it's flashing past (and is some distance away below).   I could pee onto the hard shoulder facing the same way as the traffic so they wouldn't see me as they sped towards the bridge, and for the traffic coming towards me, it's way across the other side of the motorway so quite a distance away.   I'd just be some random bloke - if they even noticed me or realised what I was doing - on their busy drive.

So far I've been brave enough to pee through the mesh fence as the bridge starts to rise over the motorway, but only into the trees and bushes below.

• Like 2

I remember watching a series of voyeur vids from some festival a couple of months back and over half the guys seemed to pee in one specific location at a fence one after the other. Every tenth or so even stuck his dick through the fence, which meant that they were even more exposed than if they had just peed behind it. Definitely one of the better spy vids I've ever seen.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I must confess, I have a recurring idea that I want to piss off a motorway bridge onto the road surface below.   And nerves keep getting the better of me...

Logic says that there are quite a few country lanes locally that pass over the motorway and very little traffic uses those lanes, so little chance of anyone catching me in the act that way.  And for the traffic passing, it's flashing past (and is some distance away below).   I could pee onto the hard shoulder facing the same way as the traffic so they wouldn't see me as they sped towards the bridge, and for the traffic coming towards me, it's way across the other side of the motorway so quite a distance away.   I'd just be some random bloke - if they even noticed me or realised what I was doing - on their busy drive.

So far I've been brave enough to pee through the mesh fence as the bridge starts to rise over the motorway, but only into the trees and bushes below.

It's probably not one of those situations (unless you can walk to the bridge) where Dutch courage would help either. I'm sure your time will come.

• Like 1

Is it because the people next to you are on your side of the fence, and so less likely to end up walking in your piss puddle? Or it’s instinctive, like the thing where designers add a picture of a fly on the urinal for people to aim at, which apparently ends up with less pee on the floor…

Edited by oliver2
Staircase wit
10 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I guess it depends on what is on the other side of the fence. I personally wouldn't pee through a fence unless there were less of a reason for people to be on the other side, or less of a need to protect what is on the other side from getting peed on. Like if it's the fence around a soccer field, and there are just woods on the other side, it's more likely that other people will be playing on the field and find it gross if it smells like pee, or if they know people pee there, than that anyone would care about the woods being peed on. Also, I am more likely to be at a soccer field if I'm there with other people who are also at the field, so then facing the fence means I'm facing away from them. It's similar if the fence surrounds an area that keeps people OUT--like sometimes around here there are fences around water tanks, storage sheds, pump houses, and the like--what's the likelihood that someone will actually go in there shortly after I've peed?

For me, it doesn't have anything to do with the fence serving to block the pee. In fact, I'd be more likely to pee through a fence with openings than I would be to pee on a solid wall--because with a wall everyone will see that it's peed on, and the pee will sit there and get stale. I *would* find it a weird phenomenon if there's a transparent fence dividing two occupied areas and people walk up to that to pee.

I've often seen a lack of consideration for what's on the other side of the fence both in terms of visibility and soiling things on the other side.  At street festivals I've seen people pee through fences into fenced off entrances to residential courtyards or parking. The result is puddles left in areas where residents are undoubtedly going to walk and probably will have to wash.  I was also at a street festival where a small area of a park had been fenced off. People were approaching the fence from all sides to pee through it so you could literally see people's privates 50ft away across the park on the parallel fence and people even closer if you looked diagonal across to the perpendicular fence. No one seemed to mind being visible.

I've also seen parents encourage peeing through or next to fences so perhaps that sets the precedent that people follow without thinking later in life. I can think of a few examples. I was at a park playground with my family next to a school when a boy we did not know grabbed his crotch and started to pull down his pants to pee on a tree right next to a bench of parents. His mother quickly ran over and redirected him about 10 ft behind to a wire fence. On the other side is a school ground. He peed right through the fence onto the grass on the other side. The school ground he was peeing into was definitely more manicured than the outskirts of the playground. It made we wonder why his mother pushed him to pee there rather than just stoping a couple feet in front of the fence and having him pee on the unkept grass/ground cover on this side of the fence. Either way was equally out in the open. Another park we go to is by a preschool facility. There's a fence between the park and school that has a sparse bit of ivy that slightly obscures the other other side but is still has gaps, holes and is very permeable. Multiple times I have seen parents direct kids to the fence to pee not paying attention or being concerned that on the other side of the fence there is about a meter drop and a nice preschool playground below. Sometimes the pee streams go straight through the fence and onto the hard surfaced/padded playground. Maybe the parents just aren't thinking or don't have the spatial awareness. 

I have peed through fences, usually on bridges or ramps that have fenced sides because I wanted to pee from the height and watch my pee falling.

As to the festivals, I wonder if it is a natural tendency to go to the edge of the space to avoid peeing where people will be walking and if peeing with your back to the crowd, you would be peeing towards and through the fence.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I remembered a time where I used to pee through fences. Growing up I had a next door neighbor who had kids my age. I would often go swimming in their pool. They would call to invite me over and I would go through a gate in the wooden fence that separated out back yards. When we were swimming their mom always told us to pee on the fence and not in the pool. We would often get out and pee big wet patches on the wooden fence. This basically made the fence line of the property totally acceptable for peeing. One day I was on my side of the fence and had to pee. I had noticed there was a knot in the wood gate and it occurred to me if that if the fence line on the other side was basically a pee zone every time I go over there, I should just pee through the knot in the fence and put my pee over there. I pulled down my pants and put my penis though the knot. It was slightly low, and I could not see the other side but a good fit. I remember enjoying releasing my bladder and hearing it splash onto a stone path on the other side. After that I would almost always pee though the fence when playing outside. I’m sure that might have looked funny from other side if someone randomly saw a penis poke through a hole and start spurting pee. Sometimes when leaving their pool to come home I would also stop to pee on the gate before opening it to go home. I always thought it was interesting that I could pee on it and while it was still dripping wet, open it and walk through the gate.

• Like 1
On 3/30/2022 at 8:36 PM, Havelock said:

Yeah I think it something to do with the comfort and not feeling too exposed. 

On 3/31/2022 at 8:12 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Iv not done the motorway yet. But have peed off a bridge above a duel carriageway when it was dark and quiet. 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...