peeing on a floor drain

Love it - and love the background behind it. When you say ‘finally gave in’ I’m guessing you mean that this time around it’s your puddle there and not just other random strangers. 

Question is, are you now a convert - is it going to be the drain every time you get your favourite cubicle?

• Love 1

It seems like you never nee to user a Toilette again at work 😉

If you want to try something new you could maybe slip oit the back to pee next to the dumsters. That should not bother anyone. Idk Bout your attire but if you were Dark pants, give incontinence pads a try, so when you need to serve constantly you can riskieren a few naughty spurts at leas.

• Thanks 1

Wonderful stuff!

I bet when they fitted that particular drain the very last think they though they were encouraging were girls pissing a ove it and using it like a urinal. lol.

Very hot.

And I totally get the bin, thing. I do the same. I have a waste paper bin (I'm a so-called writer) so the amount of times that I've pissed on paper is... a lot.

What would be hot would be pissing in a dumpster. Climbing up on one of them and then filling it up would be hot.

But saying that, I'm sure you could tip a wheelie bin diagonally and direct your piss inside it.

Edited by MasterDarcy
Couldn't remember the word "dumpster"
On 4/2/2022 at 4:43 AM, nenTyp said:

It seems like you never nee to user a Toilette again at work 😉

If you want to try something new you could maybe slip oit the back to pee next to the dumsters. That should not bother anyone. Idk Bout your attire but if you were Dark pants, give incontinence pads a try, so when you need to serve constantly you can riskieren a few naughty spurts at leas.

I love your idea of incontinence pads, I’m definitely going to give it a try one day. The thought of letting out small spurts while I go around checking on my customers is so hot , they’d never know I’m slowly soaking myself in front of them 

• Hot 2
14 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I did this today at a gas station! Such a euphoric feeling! Congrats 🙂

Congrats to you for living out one of my fantasies fr🥂. Going on the floor of a gas station is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, just never got around to it when I stop at one 

• Love 1
On 3/30/2022 at 2:40 PM, s0ftstream said:

I’m a server at a restaurant for now, and usually my section is always filled with people so, I don’t get many bathroom breaks but when I get the chance to go I always go straight to my favorite stall which has a floor drain for others and me to nonchalantly pee in 🙂 I’ve came across other girls puddles on the floor, around the drain and even long streams leaving the stall. After a month or so of continuously seeing pee on the drain I finally gave in. 6D49B344-4520-4BA2-A144-DC6B07C9C963.thumb.jpeg.f247f3890f92b53f4dbfd6408e17810f.jpeg

If you don't get breaks often, does that mean your bladder is fuller than normal when you get a break?  Must feel great when you get a break.  Do you make an effort to aiim for the drain or just let it flow?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

If you don't get breaks often, does that mean your bladder is fuller than normal when you get a break?  Must feel great when you get a break.  Do you make an effort to aiim for the drain or just let it flow?

sometimes I purposefully hold in my pee from the morning and I let it out by the drain so it flows down the floor into the drain, it feels amazing when I’m squatting  and the stream is already flowing out , love the sound of it too. When I really need to go I don’t usually aim, I just squat over and release hoping my stream doesn’t go past the drain 

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, s0ftstream said:

Congrats to you for living out one of my fantasies fr🥂. Going on the floor of a gas station is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, just never got around to it when I stop at one 

You should definitely give it a go! I look forward to hearing about it when you do 🙂

On 4/4/2022 at 8:59 PM, s0ftstream said:

I love your idea of incontinence pads, I’m definitely going to give it a try one day. The thought of letting out small spurts while I go around checking on my customers is so hot , they’d never know I’m slowly soaking myself in front of them 

I would love to be Server by someone dringend that. 😉

You could set yourself the challenge to not use the drain until the pad can't absorb another drop.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Today I was out in my city and had to pee. I was in a busy area, so I had to go use a toilet like a boring person. As I was leaving the public toilet after my piss, I noticed a separate room with a full door that was completely closed cut off from the rest of the room (not like a stall with open top and bottom of walls). It was an accessible/family toilet and right in the middle of the floor was a nice metal drain. Unfortunately I had already emptied my bladder, but next time I'm in the area I'm going to make sure I hold it for a while first and make use of the drain!

Sounds too good an opportunity to miss 🙂. Your new 'go to' public toilet I suspect! For when you have to use one, of course 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 12:13 PM, MasterDarcy said:

Wonderful stuff!

I bet when they fitted that particular drain the very last think they though they were encouraging were girls pissing a ove it and using it like a urinal. lol.

Very hot.

And I totally get the bin, thing. I do the same. I have a waste paper bin (I'm a so-called writer) so the amount of times that I've pissed on paper is... a lot.

What would be hot would be pissing in a dumpster. Climbing up on one of them and then filling it up would be hot.

But saying that, I'm sure you could tip a wheelie bin diagonally and direct your piss inside it.

How would a penis wielder such as myself go about pissing IN a dumpster?

• 1 month later...