Being told when and where to pee. Hot or not?

So I personally like this idea of having a lady tell me when and where to go, as I love being challenged in a naughty way. I've even looked for videos like that but the ones I did find were too dominant in nature for my taste. I don't like being "humiliated" so much as I like the idea of having a mutual interest in naughty pees. I'd personally love it if a woman in a naughty mood would ask me to pee somewhere for her pleasure, just for the sake of both enjoying it. How do you feel about that? Have you ever experienced something like that? For me it would increase the overall naughtiness of taking a sneaky pee somewhere, because you can't decide for yourself when that moment will be and where you'll be asked to go.

• Hot 3

I had an ex who did this and it was amazing. I recounted this in another thread but its appropriate here. She liked to take a dominant but loving role sometimes so I would play along with that and ask her for permission to pee. This would often happen when we were out partying and she would direct me to a specific place to go as if I was a child. I remember one time we are in a big city and walking back from a bar. I said I have to pee and asked her if it was ok if I stopped to pee. We stopped walking, she paused for moment to think about it and make me wait for an answer. She then told me yes, go wet that wall, pointing to a near by wall. I went over unzipped and peed on the wall as she watched. When I finished she said “What a big pee. Did you get all your pipi out?” I replied yes, and she said “good boy” and patted me on my ass. Another time we were going from one party to another and parked in a parking garage. I had been drinking quite a lot at the previous party. When we were getting out of the car, she said to me “you’ve had quite a bit to drink, you should make a potty stop before the next party.” I acknowledged in the affirmative. She put her arm around me to guide me to the wall in front of the car, unzipped my pants, took out my penis, held it and said “go pipi.’ I obliged, wet the wall and made a sizable puddle. She asked if I was finished, put away my penis and zipped me up. She then told me “wait a minute, mommy also has to go pipi.” She hiked up her short dress, squatted and peed a large puddle onto the garage floor. She was really a good sport and actress in this capacity.

• Hot 3