Water From the Stones

42 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

"She broke on thru to the other side," says Jim

Nice 😉. Actually, the whole story is great Eli! I think you enjoyed writing that ❤️

Edited by Kupar
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Thank you! Anything is possible! 😉

You've already proven that to millions of women who have you as their mentor.

In fact, were you to challenge me in a distance contest, you'd probably win. But, I still think I can best you for height! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
17 hours ago, glad1 said:

You've already proven that to millions of women who have you as their mentor.

In fact, were you to challenge me in a distance contest, you'd probably win. But, I still think I can best you for height! 🤣

Men tend to be taller than women.  

19 hours ago, Eliminature said:

"We never even got her name," laments Bill.
"Who could hang a name on you?" murmurs Mick, mainly to himself.
"What's that she said about swimming pools and bathtubs?" Brian queries, looking over at Jim.

“She was only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”, lamented Michael Caine in passing

• Haha 3

Your first story, @Eliminature.   With writing like that, why have you left it so long?  Absolutely fantastic.  Brilliant concept, includes people who I know you admire greatly, has a lot of content and is extremely well written.  I am sure you got wet writing it and would absolutely love for it to really happen.  Let’s hope that the time travel app is available soon!

Edited by Alfresco
Added question mark.
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the compliment @Alfresco! I'll be honest, the reason I hadn't written a fictional pee story up until now is because I couldn't be bothered. It seemed like too much of a chore. Though recently, @gldenwetgoose's short story about a pair of female presenters desperate to pee and using the urinals inspired me! 

It's strange, I was discussing with Mr Eliminature, if this was true to life and I really did travel back to 1968 to meet the Stones and Jim, at the age I am now, I would actually be the eldest there! With the possible exception of Bill Wyman, who would have been 32 at the time, but he lied about his age when the band first formed and his real age wasn't revealed - even to his fellow band members - until 1970. 

Though since I'm not a tobacco smoker or a heavy drinker, I'm liberal with the Nivea and I still occasionally get asked for ID when I try to buy alcohol etc, perhaps I could lead them to believe that I was around their age! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 3