Foreign Experiences vs Home Country

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 4:43 PM, Havelock said:

I'm fascinated by cultural differences in peeing and had similar experiences with the US vs. EU growing up. I posted this in another thread but its appropriate here also. 

Great memories well told, thanks

Did the nannies also pee outside?

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2022 at 3:32 AM, Havelock said:

I've recounted in another thread that I do remember the teachers at forest kindergarten peeing outside. Usually they would go behind a bush, but sometimes they would join a group pee break. One time one of the female teachers thought  I needed to do more than pee and looked uncomfortable. She was concerned as an American boy that I did not know what to do in the forest. She took me and another student who also had to go to encourage me and set an example. She was a very attractive, young and friendly blonde woman. She squatted to set an example. I was facing her also in a squat and I do vividly remember her stream jetting forward and forming a frothy puddle on the dirt that pooled and started to run into riverlets across the ground. I often wonder if this was part of the origin of my interests. I could not ever imagine a teacher in the US doing something like that as a teaching moment. 

Oh, come on! I don't think she could teach anything you, a guy, while she was a woman. I guess she used the excuse that you wanted to pee in order to allow herself a most-needed relief. 😄 

• Like 1