Hungover Causing Horny?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 7:02 AM, jmatthews1995 said:

Anyone else get way more horny when they are hungover?

I find that days after a heavy night out I just want to spend the whole day being naughty and enjoying wetting?

I have no idea why this is though!

Yes, same.    Apparently, it's a thing, if you google it.   In fact, I just joined this forum after a Night of imbibing so I can confirm.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Not really when I'm hungover but when I drink my sex drive tends to increase a lot. 

I find that as well. I took it that it was already there already, but seems to get higher as the alcohol removes anxiety and any opposing thoughts.

Oh, absolutely! I almost never fail to wake up at my horniest, when hungover. Furthermore, it usually tends to make my mind all the filthier with lingering lowered inhibitions, too. Safe to say this results in me typically spending the morning jerking off, as also a nice bit of respite from the headache! 

Another part of it is probably that a nights drinking almost always ends up with me indulging in some kind of naughty pissing, so I’m still horny from the kick I get out of doing that!

• Like 2

I've actually never had a hangover from drinking, and I've been drinking for a while at this point in my life. I do tend to be more brazen and naughty when it comes to pissing in public. Those I'm close with I kind of hope are watching. And if they're peeing too, I'm definitely more inclined to take a peek than I would if I were sober.

• Like 1