What do you enjoy the most about pee?

Wow this is a hard question to answer. Perhaps it would be better to ask if there's anything I don't enjoy about pee. Some things on the list to enjoy, random outdoor pees, naughty piss wrecking places, peeing during sex  - love it when my wife stands over me and pees on my cock 🙂. Maybe one on the list of not to enjoy, first morning pee that's strong - I prefer to drink plenty, oh and of course peeing in the toilet is always a last resort.

• Like 2

Peeing outside and catching girls peeing outside.

Probably worth searching the forums for this subject as I'm sure there are many similar threads where you will find a wealth of people's responses.

• Like 3

I love knowing a female needs to pee and  is becoming increasingly desperate. I enjoy watching what she is doing to hold it , becoming increasingly frantic. But for all this to be arousing I need her to keep telling me about it, vocalizing her desperation. I love hearing things like 

"I have to pee so bad , I can't hold it and I am going to pee in my pants"

On the other hand I enjoy a woman enjoying my desperation . Hopefully we both wet our pants because we truly can't hold it any longer.

On a regular basis I enjoy just the feeling my bladder is very full and stretched, and there is strong pressure in my penis. Mornings are great for this. This morning I woke up after sleeping over 9 hours , which is 3 hours longer than most days.

My perception is that the vast majority of regular posters on this website are into the naughty aspects. For me i just think it's great fun to add to sex - squirty, tactile, intimate, triggering lots of feelings in that have parallels in more vanilla sex, like desperation, anticipation and release. And there are lots of fun things to do with it. It's great.

• Like 1
On 3/24/2022 at 5:43 PM, Alfresco said:

Peeing outside and catching girls peeing outside.

Probably worth searching the forums for this subject as I'm sure there are many similar threads where you will find a wealth of people's responses.

That's also my favorite!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I love releasing a powerful pee outside. The force of the stream gushing from my bladder, my bladder getting lighter and lighter, the possibility of being caught by a urophile who would be aroused by it, the reversal of the expected: a woman peeing standing. Bonus points if I can pressure wash something, fertilise greenery or water flowers with my long, forceful stream. I love the idea of doing good by relieving myself outside. I find that so arousing. 

I, too, love releasing a powerful pee outside. Almost all the same things you say, I find so arousing.

Bonus points if I'm joined by a woman who enjoys to pee standing and we get to cross streams.

9 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

A perfect scenario for me: 

Returning the fluid I have drunk back into the parched earth, watering a tree and grass and helping them to grow and produce more oxygen for our overheated planet.

Meanwhile, my husband snaps a photo which I upload to this website. A male urophile masturbates to it and the resulting ejaculation makes him happy and his prostate healthy.

A female urophile frigs to it and orgasms. Her blood pressure is lowered, she is full of happy feel-good brain chemicals and her quality of life od improved. Both she and the male urophile live longer as a result. All through me emptying my fluid into the greenery...

You do such good for the planet. Hope you'll be around for a very long time.

• Hug 1
5 minutes ago, glad1 said:

You do such good for the planet. Hope you'll be around for a very long time.

That has to be one of the nicest things anyone has said to me on the internet! ❤ And don't worry, my theoretical entitlement is quite long, since women in my family tend to be long lived. 🙂

Now, get to clearing that prostate so you can be long lived too! 😉

• Love 2

Most of all I love the scent of a woman's pee, especially if it's on her skin.    It's one of the great delights that come from kissing her pussy,  but if we have been playing watersports games it can be on other parts of her too.   When her breasts are scented with her own urine it is just magical to kiss them.

• Like 1