Hotel room pissings.

I love it when girls piss all over the place in hotel rooms.

One of our own forum members - @MissAutumn has shared videos of her doing this. Some of the ones on paysites I have paid good money for. What makes her so special is not just her own natural sexiness but the fact that she so clearly loves doing it. There is nothing more sexy than a good looking girl pissing everywhere for pleasure.

But there are other ladies out there who sell vids of themselves pissing all over the place in hotel rooms. Clips4sale is one of my favourite sources for such performers. Eva who appears to be Russian or East European under Blueiris studios is one of my favourites. with many videos featuring either herself or herself and other females pissing everywhere in hotel rooms. This includes pissing all over carpets, beds, tables, and furniture. It's brilliant.

Another one is CandieCane who has a number of videos on clips4sale showing her pissing on hotel carpets. There is one of her pissing on the bed. and another pissing on top of some sort of chest of drawers. It's been a while since she has posted this type of video though. Some of her hotel pissing vids crop up from time to time on free sites.

Another lady who has been off the scene for a long time now but whose videos are now widely available on free sites is TamTam South. There are videos of her pissing all around the place in hotel rooms, including on the bed, on the carpet, on furniture and against curtains. Not all of the videos around are of good visual quality but they are mostly free.

Some girls seem to be perfectly happy pissing all over the place in their own homes, my all time favourite here being Leah whose vids are all still available on clips4sale, though nothing new has been posted for years. Her stuff includes pissing on carpets, on beds, on floors, on sofas, on the table. It's huge fun to watch and get off too. She seems to put a lot of effort into ensuring a very full bladder because her pissings go on for quite a long time. Sad she has dropped off the scene.

But it seems the preferred option is pissing around in hotel rooms rather than at home.

I thought I'd start this thread as a place to discuss mostly hotel room pissings by naughty ladies, what we have seen on video, real life experiences, and so on. And perhaps share news of any performers producing more of this material and where.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, zorba3189 said:

I've seen hundreds of vids of women peeing in their hotel room

I've seen quite a few, but a lot of the newest stuff is still mostly confined to paysites.

I buy videos of girls doing this sort of thing from sites like clips4sale.

I will often share screenshots but will not post the vids on free sites, because that removes the income from girls doing this which means they are less likely to carry on. I do however share my videos with Admin who posts them in the gallery, so there is a lot of good stuff in there not widely available on free sites for anyone interested in signing up. Sharing vids to post in the gallery is one of the ways i like to contribute to this site.

I was just wondering @zorba3189 - no need to answer or give details if you are not comfortable with it - but have you ever peed in hotel rooms? Just wondered.

In fact have any ladies on this forum ever peed in hotel rooms for fun? I know @MissAutumn loves doing this and is kind enough to share videos. Anyone else?

Edited by steve25805
8 minutes ago, zorba3189 said:

I’ve never videod myself as I’m very shy and I feel a little ashamed afterwards anyway.

That's fair enough. It is a very risky and very brave thing to do to share videos of such things and most people would not be comfortable with it. For every lady that shares pics or vids there are probably 20 doing similar things in hotel rooms in total privacy. Those who share imagery are probably in many cases partly motivated by some form of exhibitionism, in the sense that they enjoy being seen doing it and enjoy sharing. But that's just a guess.

• Agree 2

I also love watching girls pissing in hotel rooms, especially the true amateur, phone selfie videos.  I'm much less interested in the slick, professional stuff ... give me the unsteady angles and iffy lighting of a girl just doing it for fun.  Always gets to me.

I've peed my own hotel rooms countless times and shot my own videos, too.  It's always fun to find a new place to pee or a new place to put the phone for a different angle.  Peeing my room is one of the true perks of travel.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, zorba3189 said:

Oh yes I have wet my hotel room before.  Last time I emptied my full bladder on the carpet and then scooted the armchair back over the wet spot just to make sure it wasn’t obvious.   I’ve never videod myself as I’m very shy and I feel a little ashamed afterwards anyway. But I have done it plenty of times. 

Would you ever consider recording yourself without showing your face? I personally do mine like that for privacy purposes, but maybe that could help you not feel so shy??

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, MissAutumn said:

Would you ever consider recording yourself without showing your face? I personally do mine like that for privacy purposes, but maybe that could help you not feel so shy??

I always say never say never.  So maybe one day.   But there's some tiny part of me that is terrified of posting documentation of destruction of someone else's property.  (I know it's not really destroying to pee on carpet, but it kind of does in a way).  I know there's no real chance of getting charges or fined by hotel later, but it's almost a phobia of mine to post myself in any way.  

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
34 minutes ago, zorba3189 said:

I always say never say never.  So maybe one day.   But there's some tiny part of me that is terrified of posting documentation of destruction of someone else's property.  (I know it's not really destroying to pee on carpet, but it kind of does in a way).  I know there's no real chance of getting charges or fined by hotel later, but it's almost a phobia of mine to post myself in any way.  

I can understand your concerns. I would feel the same way.

Though in fact demand for imagery of a guy in his fifties like me peeing someplace would be minimal, so there would never be any point in me bothering.

If you were to do it there would be much more interest.

But the golden rule is always never to do anything you are not comfortable with.

If ever you overcome your fears at any point and decide at a later date to film something and share it, that would be awesome for the rest of us of course, but it is what's right for you that matters. If you never want to do it, that's absolutely fine.

One suggestion......you could try filming or taking pics of yourself doing something without ever sharing, and deleting it again as soon as you want to. Once you have seen what you have filmed you will have a better idea of whether sharing will always be a definite no. 

But my most honest advice is only ever consider sharing if you enjoy the thought of doing so. If not and it just scares you, don't share. Bottom line is that like everyone else, you are here for your own pleasure not everyone else's. 

Besides, when it comes to the posting of pics of others found on the internet, it is so often the case that the same ones that have been knocking about for years keep being posted, except yours. The vast majority of the ones you post seem to be pics I have never seen before. So even if you never share pics or vids of yourself in action, you are providing a lot of other original content, more than most, so thank you for all your contributions.

18 hours ago, MissAutumn said:

@MissAutumn I just have to say I have masturbated multiple times watching you pee on hotel carpets.  Your husband is a lucky man.  Thank you for sharing!

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/24/2022 at 10:55 PM, Sexismygod said:

I also love watching girls pissing in hotel rooms, especially the true amateur, phone selfie videos.  I'm much less interested in the slick, professional stuff ... give me the unsteady angles and iffy lighting of a girl just doing it for fun.  Always gets to me.

I've peed my own hotel rooms countless times and shot my own videos, too.  It's always fun to find a new place to pee or a new place to put the phone for a different angle.  Peeing my room is one of the true perks of travel.

Btw.. your new videos are fantastic as always. Unbelivable daring!

• Thanks 1
On 3/25/2022 at 1:10 PM, zorba3189 said:

... it's almost a phobia of mine to post myself in any way.  

This is the key.  As @steve25805 says, only ever do what you're comfortable doing.  Don't let anyone here badger you into something that you might regret later or just don't want to do.  We might want to see it (and trust me, we do 😂) but we respect your choice.

As for @steve25805's other comment:  as a 50 year old guy, I can say with certainty that there is a niche for such videos.  😉

3 hours ago, James_erased said:

My most recent hotel stay was a lot of fun. I was just there for one night, but didn’t use the toilet (or even the bathroom at all) to piss in for the entire evening. Oh, I also deliberately picked up a 5 litre bottle of water from the nearby shop, to ensure I was regularly needing to piss. 

My first piss of the evening was the most reserved - the classic trick of pulling out the armchair in the corner, then just standing and pissing right onto the carpet. Anyone who has freely pissed on carpet will know what an amazing feeling it is. 

Next time I needed to piss, the bedside shelf area was my target - it felt so wrong to aim my stream of piss over it, but so right too. There’s something about the rush of naughty pissing, the lack of concern for any potential consequences, that I find such a rush - and damn, was I feeling it then. My piss of course spilled out over the edges and again, onto the carpet below. 

My next piss.. well, where I had moved the armchair before - I didn’t do so this time. I stood in front and very much used it as my toilet, unleashing a nice lengthy stream all over the seat and backing - spraying it around to ensure a healthy covering 🤫

I’d had a lot of fun pissing all over the hotel room, and it was such a shame to wake up in the morning and not be able to do so any longer (it wouldn’t have had time to dry out at all), so pissing in the sink instead was my compromise. 

I definitely felt a twang of guilt as I was checking out of the hotel, but I loved it!

I've always wanted to do this, but I’ve been afraid of the hotel catching me and fining me after the fact. Sounds like you made quite the mess, were there any repercussions?

20 hours ago, durianfury said:

I've always wanted to do this, but I’ve been afraid of the hotel catching me and fining me after the fact. Sounds like you made quite the mess, were there any repercussions?

Whilst I had a lot of naughty fun with it, all my pisses were into some kind of fabric to soak it up, and done with enough time to (mostly) dry out by the time I left. Furthermore, I was very hydrated and so my piss had little odour, so that’s something else to make it less of a giveaway. But long story short - there were no repercussions! 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Oh wow - what a great find that video is, thank you for sharing! 😍

He really did properly use that hotel room and carpet as his toilet, didn’t he? I was stroking the whole time whilst watching it, imagining it was me getting to piss everywhere like that.. 🤤

God, I can’t wait to stay in a hotel room again..

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, James_erased said:

Whilst I had a lot of naughty fun with it, all my pisses were into some kind of fabric to soak it up, and done with enough time to (mostly) dry out by the time I left. Furthermore, I was very hydrated and so my piss had little odour, so that’s something else to make it less of a giveaway. But long story short - there were no repercussions! 

My husband has been doing this in hotel rooms for a few years now in more than a dozen hotels, never been any repercussions.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3

Sounds like @beachmom's husband and I are similar.  I've been using all the facilities in my hotel rooms for many years ... and I travel quite a bit so I've treated a lot of rooms.  If I'm staying over the weekend, I also try to visit the rest of the hotel to see what other options are available.  This is when I might pee in more obvious places and just put out the Do Not Disturb sign.  I get 24+ hours of unrestricted pee time and it's all dry again when the work week starts.

As @James_erased said, stay hydrated and leave time for things to dry and you should be fine.

• Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...