2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I then went for a walk for a couple of hours, taking in a few other beaches.  I saw other girls going into the water for a short time but not a lot else worth writing about for this forum.

I returned to the original place and again went to pee in the quiet cove.  However, this time there was a couple sat on one rock and a girl sat on another.  I wasn’t sure if I could get away with it now, but I needed to pee so proceeded with the plan. I was sat just a few metres from the girl and again she would probably have heard what I was doing.

I left the rock before she did and this time I looked back and took a photo.  There was a stream running from her down the rock (which you should be able to make out in the photo).  Her bikini and her skin was otherwise dry, so I am pretty sure she was peeing rather than just her wet bikini leaving it’s mark. I will leave you to judge for yourself  

I have blanked her face as one of the moderators asked me not to include faces if I took pictures in public. 

B7B580C0-F962-4AEB-8240-A789DB3AC3D2.thumb.jpeg.945bc34df11a05e8480c8cd703a4a7e6.jpeg 

Looks like pee to me

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1

Just come back from a holiday in the sun thanks to the queens jubilee

On my last day needed a pee on the beach with no toilets about so just popped him out dug a hole and away i went. 

No idea if i got seen, (half my penis was out) shook up put him away and put some dry sand back on top

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

After the sightings mentioned above, I returned to the ship and there was a small beach near the ship with about ten people on it.  One of the girls was wearing a very skimpy bikini and sunning herself with another girl in a a bikini.  At one point she got up, walked down the beach and squatted for about a minute then walked back to her towel. I couldn’t see any pee,  but I think it is fairly obvious what she was doing.

I was quite enjoying the view in the first place but when she went to squat I was very happy. This was the view from where I was sitting. 

B8EBB0AF-D79D-4801-9FB6-435BF26523B1.jpeg

Goodness - those bikini bottoms certainly pass the ‘skimpy’ test with flying colours, don’t they? I can only say I very much approve! 👀

Another great bonus sighting, and thanks for sharing. Are there any other beach stops throughout the rest of the cruise?

Hey, is it just me or do the women in that part of the world seem to be somewhat more brazen with their beach peeing? Perhaps they take the fact that weeing in the sea in Portugal is technically ‘illegal’ rather seriously! 😅 Although - I'm also now thinking that whoever came up with that ruling, knew exactly what they were doing.. 😏

• Like 2
1 minute ago, James_erased said:

Hey, is it just me or do the women in that part of the world seem to be somewhat more brazen with their beach peeing?

Not really sure, I didn’t see many peeing actually on the beach - just the ones I have mentioned.  There were definitely some going in the sea. 

2 minutes ago, James_erased said:

weeing in the sea in Portugal is technically ‘illegal’ rather seriously! 😅 Although - I'm also now thinking that whoever came up with that ruling, knew exactly what they were doing.

Maybe you are right - if it illegal to pee in the sea, what’s a girl supposed to do?   Pee on the beach is the obvious answer so maybe the person who made that law wanted to encourage more public peeing.   Although quite how you would be able to prove someone peed in the sea, I don’t know 

• Like 1

This has been on my mind for a few weeks now, but after seeing some photos of Elizabeth Olsen in a bikini on what looks like a beach (I'll try and link them below), it made me wonder if the paparazzi have ever caught someone peeing on the beach in situations like that.

Edited by MC Cumzy
attempted to add pictures
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, James_erased said:

Are there any other beach stops throughout the rest of the cruise?

Yes.  We were at Lanzarote yesterday, Gran Canaria today, still got Funchal and A Coruna (Spain) to go.

Yesterday I didn’t see anything overly exciting other than people going into the water.  My daughter was with me so I didn’t get any opportunity to scout.  However, when we arrived at the beach (a small beach about 30min walk from the cruise dock) I spotted a couple going down the ramp to the only toilets. I said to my daughter that we should see if they were open in case we needed them later.  I was pleased to note that the couple tried the door and found it locked.  They came back up the ramp.  They were not dressed in beach wear and went off into the town, so probably hoping to find other toilets, but it did mean that any beach goers that did need to pee were not going to be using the toilets.

I did see a few people stand in the beach showers for a short time and then return to their towels.  Not sure if they were peeing or cooling off, but I would guess it was likely that some peed.

I also saw a lady sat in the very edge of the water for a short time as well as some going out waist deep. 

• Like 1

I should have said that I myself needed to pee whilst I was there.  We had walked around to the far end of the beach and then onto a promenade.  We were sat on a bench overlooking the sea   And I mentioned to my daughter that I would need to pee soon.  

I spotted that there were some steps the went down to the sea from the promenade.  After about 5 mins of sitting there I said to my daughter that I was going to check out where the steps went and whether there was beach or water at the bottom as it appeared that the water was right up to the wall.  She said she would wait on the bench.  I don’t know if she put two and two together and realised that I was intending to pee there.

I went down the steps, which did lead right down into the water - only about 10 steps down.  It was hidden from the promenade unless you looked right over the wall.  However there was a similar set of steps in the opposing direction about 100m away. There were some people sat on those steps fishing.  I decided they were far enough away not to worry about it and I squatted down on the step and fished my penis out of the left leg hole and let fly onto the steps.  I peed for about 30 secs then stood up and returned to my daughter.

Later, I went for a swim in the sea and before I got out, I sat in the shallows and peed again.

My daughter is obviously taking after my wife because we were ashore for about 4 hours and she didn’t pee at all, but she made a beeline for the toilets when we went back on board.   

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, arigalo said:

Today I decided to go to a beach that’s on a lake. It’s been a bit since I’ve been to a beach, and the last time I went to one I wasn’t really able to pee in the water because I felt a sort of mental block (I think the reverse water pressure had something to do with it). This time I tried to relax as much as possible since I really needed to pee at one point but didn’t want to leave the water. I was finally able to pee, and damn, you guys weren’t lying at all, it feels AMAZING to pee in the water. I ended up peeing twice more in the water and it was so fun knowing I was peeing into my bikini without anyone else knowing. 

Glad you enjoyed it! Here's to a long hot summer of peeing in the lake 😊

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Last week I was on a little family vacation in France, and I had two sightings there.

On our first day we went to the beach at Boulogne-sur-Mer. As we walked along the waterline, a small family with two children came our way, happily chatting. The woman, presumably in her early thirties, was wearing a top and yellow bikini bottoms, and those bikini bottoms were visibly wet in the crotch area, and only in the crotch area. She might just have sat in a small puddle of water, but to me it looked clearly as if she had peed in them. The wet patch was very obvious, but she did not seem to care at all, just walking and chatting with her family in a happy vacation mood. Pretty exciting to imagine that instead of looking for a toilet she had simply wet herself when she needed a pee at the beach, probably even with her family knowing.  

On our last day we were shopping in a supermarket, and there I saw an old lady with a visible wet stain on the back of her skirt. The stain had the shape that you'd get when you sit on a skirt with wet bikini bottoms underneath, but I don't think that's what she had done, as we were not close to a beach and she was at an age where women, on the one hand, usually don't wear bikinis any more and on the other hand, tend to suffer from urinary incontinence. So I think she must have wet herself a little while sitting in the car. Maybe she was not even aware of the wet stain on her skirt, as she, too, did not seem to care about it and just did her shopping. Not an exciting scene, though, as she was old and probably suffering from a medical condition.

Love these sightings @kalle2020! Thanks for writing about them. And ... I hope you had a lovely holiday!

• Thanks 1