On 3/27/2022 at 12:57 PM, Eliminature said:

As a kid, my parents would dig me a hole at the beach and sit me over it for a wee.

On 3/28/2022 at 11:11 AM, Alfresco said:

I agree with the option of going to a pebble beach.   Lots of fun to be had and no sand to get where you don’t want it.

@Eliminature Maybe when you go there you can build yourself a pebble potty and sit on it like you did when your parents dug a hole, then placed you on it. While it's probably not as much fun for you as standing, it could be an interesting change. And, I imagine it would make quite the nice tinkling sounds from you watering the stones once again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 1:06 PM, creativity123 said:

And how would your parents go when they needed a wee? Do you any siblings? Any detailed stories?

Ik this wasn't meant for me, but, My mom would usually step out into the grass and go through her bathing suit, she'd say she just needed a break because her stomach was irritated from the water, but we all knew what she was doing lol. my dad preferred to have privacy so I think he just found a tree somewhere. I don't have siblings but I remember one time a friend of mine had goggles on and he'd try to catch anyone peeing in the water. I know for a fact it never actually worked because I'd time it so I knew he was looking(to mess with him), and he never called me out once. 

Edited by SneakyPee
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 3/27/2022 at 6:06 PM, oliver2 said:

Was anyone else taught to pee in/through your swimwear on the beach, as opposed to in the water?

Both.

My mum taught me to either pee through the swimwear wherever I was sitting and flick some sand over it, or just go into the water and do it there.

Toilets were some distance away and it would have meant her packing everything up to take me (it was just the two of us), so guess most of the reason was practicality, but I enjoyed it and probably helped develop my pee fetish 😄

• Like 2
On 3/27/2022 at 5:42 PM, creativity123 said:

I find I kind of 'seize up' if my waist and below is under the sea water. I can only go in the sea if Im about knee deep or less and the flip me penis out and then go.

Probably why I prefer going in the dunes or tuning away from the majority of people.

I am the same, cannot pee in water!

• Like 1

I’ve done it plenty of time in the sea, never had any issues but i can’t force it, I really need to go for it to happen. 

on the shore, I wear baggy board shorts so I have on a couple of occasions just peed in those as I sat on the sand. As they’re baggy, I can even get away with poking myself out as I sit and just peeing directly on the sand without too much risk. 

• Hot 1
On 4/10/2022 at 10:10 PM, Peewee123 said:

I am the same, cannot pee in water!

Oh, man, you’re missing out, peeing in water feels amazing. I think @DoctorDoctor has the right idea of squatting to make it easier, though this might make it more obvious what you’re doing 😊

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Oh, man, you’re missing out, peeing in water feels amazing. I think @DoctorDoctor has the right idea of squatting to make it easier, though this might make it more obvious what you’re doing 😊

I had a former GF that couldn't go standing in water (oceans/lakes), so she would just sit in the shallow water at the edge of the beach and go through her suit.  I always knew what she was doing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/29/2022 at 10:55 AM, Havelock said:
Growing up I was given different guidance depending on the beach. In the US it was preferred that I use a toilet or conceal my peeing by going into the water. I can also remember peeing in the parking lot or the bushes before going down to the beach. In Europe it was much more open I could pretty much pee anywhere on the sand that was not directly next to our towels, chairs etc.. When I played with my Spanish and French cousins we were often nude (which I would not have been in US) and everyone pretty much peed wherever and whenever the need arose. Sometimes it just came naturally by the little ones not wearing diapers and other times we were guided to do this by the adults / nannies.  One of us peeing would often instigate the rest of us to pee.

I can remember one time my family was at a fancy beach club and I was running around with my cousins and some family friends. We were playing and being watched by the nannies just outside the club on the sand while are parents were having lunch at a table in the club. My cousin went to pick up the ball which landed by the short wood barrier that divided the beach from the club. He waved at our parents and then paused to pee a stream onto a banner that was on the club fence. We ran over and joined him in a little impromptu pee contest. I remember peeing on some of the letters of the banner. One of my female cousins came over and joined us as she was quite proficient at peeing standing for a girl. The height of the barrier concealed our lower halves from the people in the club but I'm sure not from all the people in the public beach. In one way this seems quite bold but in another not so much. The same type of wooden stick barriers were used to devide the beach from the dunes and kids would often run back to pee on those barriers by the dunes. So same type of barrier just a different location by a fancy club.

Another time we were at a beach cabana for the day and we were building a large sand castle with many motes etc.. A family at the next cabana over had joined us. As I was working on part of the castle, a young girl from next door was helping me dig from inside the wall. All of the sudden she stopped and looked straight at me intensely with knees bent in a high squat. I was confused why she stopped digging. A stream emerged onto the sand and some more that is not appropriate to describe in this forum. She then continued digging. I went off crying that this girl had ruined my sand castle. Her mother swooped in with a toy shovel and a smile to clean up the mess. At the time it was both disturbing and fascinating. I will forever remember that and could not believe that she had been allowed to do that in my castle.

Wonder why she would do that in your sand castle. Wouldn't the "some more" get caught in her swimsuit and also make her entire rear end dirty?

17 hours ago, GWash17 said:

Wonder why she would do that in your sand castle. Wouldn't the "some more" get caught in her swimsuit and also make her entire rear end dirty?

It was Spain so we were not wearing any swim suits. I think she was just used to going wherever the urge struck especially when playing outside without clothes. I don't think she was purposefully trying to soil my castle. After she finished she started to dig and play again right next to where she had gone as if nothing had happened. When her mom came over to clean up she did not say anything to her. She just treated it like a normal day at the beach. If no adult says anything you naturally learn you can go wherever you feel the need on the beach and that's how I remember Spanish beaches in my youth. 

• Like 1
On 4/23/2022 at 6:57 PM, Havelock said:

It was Spain so we were not wearing any swim suits. I think she was just used to going wherever the urge struck especially when playing outside without clothes. I don't think she was purposefully trying to soil my castle. After she finished she started to dig and play again right next to where she had gone as if nothing had happened. When her mom came over to clean up she did not say anything to her. She just treated it like a normal day at the beach. If no adult says anything you naturally learn you can go wherever you feel the need on the beach and that's how I remember Spanish beaches in my youth. 

Wonder if she still uses the whole world as her toilet

Using tissues (if you don't dispose of them properly) I'm sure creates more pollution than the pee.  

I usually pee in my bathing suit in the ocean, although discreetly peeing in my wet swim shorts can be even more fun. 

• Agree 1
On 3/29/2022 at 4:55 PM, Havelock said:
Growing up I was given different guidance depending on the beach. In the US it was preferred that I use a toilet or conceal my peeing by going into the water. I can also remember peeing in the parking lot or the bushes before going down to the beach. In Europe it was much more open I could pretty much pee anywhere on the sand that was not directly next to our towels, chairs etc.. When I played with my Spanish and French cousins we were often nude (which I would not have been in US) and everyone pretty much peed wherever and whenever the need arose. Sometimes it just came naturally by the little ones not wearing diapers and other times we were guided to do this by the adults / nannies.  One of us peeing would often instigate the rest of us to pee.

I can remember one time my family was at a fancy beach club and I was running around with my cousins and some family friends. We were playing and being watched by the nannies just outside the club on the sand while are parents were having lunch at a table in the club. My cousin went to pick up the ball which landed by the short wood barrier that divided the beach from the club. He waved at our parents and then paused to pee a stream onto a banner that was on the club fence. We ran over and joined him in a little impromptu pee contest. I remember peeing on some of the letters of the banner. One of my female cousins came over and joined us as she was quite proficient at peeing standing for a girl. The height of the barrier concealed our lower halves from the people in the club but I'm sure not from all the people in the public beach. In one way this seems quite bold but in another not so much. The same type of wooden stick barriers were used to devide the beach from the dunes and kids would often run back to pee on those barriers by the dunes. So same type of barrier just a different location by a fancy club.

Another time we were at a beach cabana for the day and we were building a large sand castle with many motes etc.. A family at the next cabana over had joined us. As I was working on part of the castle, a young girl from next door was helping me dig from inside the wall. All of the sudden she stopped and looked straight at me intensely with knees bent in a high squat. I was confused why she stopped digging. A stream emerged onto the sand and some more that is not appropriate to describe in this forum. She then continued digging. I went off crying that this girl had ruined my sand castle. Her mother swooped in with a toy shovel and a smile to clean up the mess. At the time it was both disturbing and fascinating. I will forever remember that and could not believe that she had been allowed to do that in my castle.

How big was the castle and how old were you and the girl. If i find a good beach i still make castles sometimes but my fav thing to is make a rock tower base stone first then and other smaller ones

15 hours ago, jtcpee said:

How big was the castle and how old were you and the girl. If i find a good beach i still make castles sometimes but my fav thing to is make a rock tower base stone first then and other smaller ones

The memory of the castle is foggy back but I remember it being close to half my height and the grounds, walls, moats and horizontal area were more impressive than height--easily 3m+ in diameter. So it was more like she had done her business within my castle grounds instead of moving to a location outside the walls. Its probably better not to talk ages but she may have been potty training age and I was probably a couple of years older.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Havelock said:

The memory of the castle is foggy back but I remember it being close to half my height and the grounds, walls, moats and horizontal area were more impressive than height--easily 3m+ in diameter. So it was more like she had done her business within my castle grounds instead of moving to a location outside the walls. Its probably better not to talk ages but she may have been potty training age and I was probably a couple of years older.  

Yeah understand that here in uk potty training starts about 2 1/2 - 3 but in other countys im not sure but i think its about like 3 to 5

• 1 month later...