30 minutes ago, creativity123 said:

How does everyone else pee at beaches?

When I was a kid it was allowed for the boys in our family to just turn away from the majority of people and pee in the sand, or if we wanted go into the sea to have a pee then we could just go there.

The girls (and my mum) would usually be hidden behind some dunes or a windbreaker if we brought it with us. I am not sure if my mum took bottoms off fully or pulled to the side but I know and seen my sister(s) pull them to the side and have a pee. My mum wouls give the girls(sisters,cousins sisters,herself) a tissue to use after . Sometimes she even gave the boys a tissue if were close by and mentioned that we were going to have a pee, but majority of time I never really bothered to use it unless I was close to her and she was watching.(have mentioned in other topics how my mum wanted boys to wipe. In the sea obviously no tissues were used.

I  have said previously on here that my parents were very open in there attitude towards peeing and allowed us boys and my sisters to pee wherever we wanted,  at home it was the garden but you asked about at the beach. As a rule all of us including my parents would go in the water or if we were all sitting, then we just went where we sat, peeing through our costumes, my sisters just like us boys wouldn't pull their costumes aside but simply pee'd through them. I  think because to everyone else on the beach we were behaving in a normal fashion, then no one realised what any of us were doing.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

When we would go to the lake as a kid, my parents literally just let me do whatever I want, as long as I kept my clothes ON. So either on the sand or in the water I just went through my swimming shorts. They did the same thing, and so did my friends, it was just the way things were lol. It's the same now honestly, just a bit more intentional instead of convenience 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Always into the sand/grass - no problem since I prefer nude beaches. If there are people around, then just hanging my dick to the side of my towel and let go. If the beach is empty, then just walk a few steps and pee where I like. Into the water only if there are too many people around. I did the same as a kid.

• Like 2
On 3/23/2022 at 5:41 PM, Pee Outside Girl said:

How would you or thwy get rid of the tissues? And where did you prefer to pee? 

We used to put them in a plastic bag. We normally had bags as we would take like picnic sandwich type of food too so somewhere to stash used tissues then dispose in a bin.

• Like 1

In the sea if possible. If the water’s too cold and the beach empty enough I will pee into the water from the shore (I made a video or two of this), or wade up to my waist and go that way. I love the feeling of peeing underwater and it’s less controversial than peeing in a pool so I don’t feel any need to hide what I’m doing. If the waves are too rough I’ll pee on the sand/rocks/dunes. I rarely go to the actual toilets to pee at the beach.

• Like 2
On 3/23/2022 at 11:24 PM, SneakyPee said:

When we would go to the lake as a kid, my parents literally just let me do whatever I want, as long as I kept my clothes ON. So either on the sand or in the water I just went through my swimming shorts. They did the same thing, and so did my friends, it was just the way things were lol. It's the same now honestly, just a bit more intentional instead of convenience 

Was anyone else taught to pee in/through your swimwear on the beach, as opposed to in the water?

7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

As a kid, my parents would dig me a hole at the beach and sit me over it for a wee. When I had finished, they filled the hole back in. People must have seen me, but who is going to object to a little girl having a wee? I've also peed in the sea, both underwater discreetly and standing with the stream visible. 

As an adult, I won't go near the beach. Too much sand! 

And how would your parents go when they needed a wee? Do you any siblings? Any detailed stories?

8 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

. As an adult, I won't go near the beach. Too much sand! 

May I present to the lovely pebbley beaches of England, which can be painful to walk on, but don’t cover everything with sand, and drain your pee away instantly if you should happen to piss on them for some reason

• Like 1
1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

May I present to the lovely pebbley beaches of England, which can be painful to walk on, but don’t cover everything with sand, and drain your pee away instantly if you should happen to piss on them for some reason

Brighton for sure is the best! Also had numerous pees under the pier when beach not hugely busy!

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, creativity123 said:

And how would your parents go when they needed a wee? Do you any siblings? Any detailed stories?

1. How would my parents go? I have no clue. Maybe they did the same out of my sight and I was too busy with my bucket and spade to notice.

2. Do I have any siblings? Nope. I'm my parent's first, last and only child. 

3. Any detailed stories? I was a little girl at the time. A minor. Absolutely not.

2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

1. How would my parents go? I have no clue. Maybe they did the same out of my sight and I was too busy with my bucket and spade to notice.

2. Do I have any siblings? Nope. I'm my parent's first, last and only child. 

3. Any detailed stories? I was a little girl at the time. A minor. Absolutely not.

Sorry no offence. Meant as an adult

22 hours ago, Eliminature said:

As a kid, my parents would dig me a hole at the beach and sit me over it for a wee. When I had finished, they filled the hole back in. People must have seen me, but who is going to object to a little girl having a wee? I've also peed in the sea, both underwater discreetly and standing with the stream visible. 

As an adult, I won't go near the beach. Too much sand! 

I agree with the option of going to a pebble beach.   Lots of fun to be had and no sand to get where you don’t want it.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I agree with the option of going to a pebble beach.   Lots of fun to be had and no sand to get where you don’t want it.

Much less comfortable though 😞 You need a thick mat - perhaps one of those rattan roll-up things - to help even out the surface a bit. It's not just Brighton; Nice is the same.

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Much less comfortable though 😞 You need a thick mat - perhaps one of those rattan roll-up things - to help even out the surface a bit. It's not just Brighton; Nice is the same.

Yes, you have a point.   I tend to take something to sit on, or sit on a bench at the top of the beach where I can people watch and still enjoy the sun (hopefully), or go for a walk.

• Like 1

It's been far too long since I went to a beach in the summer. Last time I was walking on a beach and there wasn't really much cover, ended up kneeling by a dune with some waist high grass, pull my cock out and try to pee in the sand without getting my knees wet. If it's hot and I'm in my suit and swimming I'll usually just pee in the water through my suit. One of the last times I was on the beach I had a chair set up right at the waters edge and just kept peeing whenever I felt the need while keeping myself well hydrated. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1