ClubSOP - Streams of Pleasure - 1st Visit

It's times like this when I wished I was a more outgoing person. This sounds like so much fun but I cant stand being around so many people 😣 I am glad you went and I'm glad you had a good time! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, runningback said:

Was it all various kinds of peeing all over? or were their drink and hold contests being done? bladder massages being done? what fetish gear were they wearing?? sounds like it was a lot of fun!!!! 

I don't know about drink and hold or bladder massages, but there was plenty of uninhibited peeing; on the floor, over other guys etc.  Most guys wore underwear, some rubber, leather, harnesses.  Saw one guy in a full rubber body suit, a couple of lads in sports gear, one chap in full hi-viz tradie gear, and one chap in a business suit (shirt tie the whole outfit) who lay in the pool getting soaked.

• Thanks 1

I saw the guy in the full rubber suit take his cock out to piss (as he was peeing with a group at that stage). Both "sports" lads were in football (soccer) kit.  All the piss I saw was clear - guys had been tanking up for it.  The club has a bar, so plenty of the guys were drinking, and I think, perhaps, the bar serves tap water for free.  I was there between around 7.30 and 9pm and there averaged about 20-30 there at any time.  I get the impression some guys just come for a short while, while others stay all day.  I was told that the busiest time is around 3 in the afternoon.   One nice touch that made me smile was that every time the man on reception/cloakroom needed to pee, the came into the club, unzipped and pissed all over whoever was in the inflatable pool 😉

• Like 1