Working from home

11 hours ago, James_erased said:

Oh my - now this is certainly the kind of dress code I can get behind! 😉

Are you one to also enjoy taking advantage of the naughty opportunities working from home presents?  Being naked whilst on the phone must be quite the mischievous rush!

Ps. Gorgeous tits, thank you for sharing! They’ve certainly brightened my Thursday morning. 

Hey, I sure am the type to take allllll the naughty advantages of working from home! Getting paid to orgasm is literally the best 😂🙈

Glad to have brightened up your morning, thank you so much for the sweet message! 😘 xx

• Hot 2
23 minutes ago, PrincessP said:

Hey, I sure am the type to take allllll the naughty advantages of working from home! Getting paid to orgasm is literally the best 😂🙈

Glad to have brightened up your morning, thank you so much for the sweet message! 😘 xx

Oh, now this I do like the sound of, especially with such enthusiasm too! It would quite literally be a wasted opportunity to not take advantage of getting paid to orgasm, wouldn’t it? 😉 do you tend to do so most days, then?

This takes me back to my very first day of working from home at the start of lockdown, and getting ‘carried away’ literally within the opening hour! 

You are most welcome, honestly - and feel free to share any further working from home ‘outfits’ and/or activities as you wish.. I’m hoping long may it continue 😘 x

• Love 1
1 minute ago, James_erased said:

Oh, now this I do like the sound of, especially with such enthusiasm too! It would quite literally be a wasted opportunity to not take advantage of getting paid to orgasm, wouldn’t it? 😉 do you tend to do so most days, then?

This takes me back to my very first day of working from home at the start of lockdown, and getting ‘carried away’ literally within the opening hour! 

You are most welcome, honestly - and feel free to share any further working from home ‘outfits’ and/or activities as you wish.. I’m hoping long may it continue 😘 x

Most days yes! Got to make the most of the perks hey! If only the people calling in to my customer services line knew what they were interrupting 🙊🙈

I took some videos and pictures of todays fun adventures, still trying to pluck up the courage to share them here!! 🫣

Your kind words are so appreciated! 😘 xx

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, PrincessP said:

Most days yes! Got to make the most of the perks hey! If only the people calling in to my customer services line knew what they were interrupting 🙊🙈

I took some videos and pictures of todays fun adventures, still trying to pluck up the courage to share them here!! 🫣

Your kind words are so appreciated! 😘 xx

Yess, that’s the spirit! It’s safe to say I’m already fond of your way of thinking. There’s something about the feeling of inappropriateness of getting off whilst ‘working’, isn’t there? 😉. Has the interruption ever not completely halted what you’ve been up to at all, or would that be too risky to get away with? 👀

I’ve just seen your picture from the other thread - can I say WOW? Your body looks amazing, and I of course love that naughty visible piss stream, too! Especially with it going on the floor, instead of in the toilet 😉

I’m pleased you like them - your responses etc are also most appreciated too! 😘 x

• Love 1