Working from home

1 minute ago, Barbieoxo said:

I'llย  bring my secretarial skills whilst wearing this non-uniform too ๐Ÿ˜›

That would be very helpful - thanks. "Take this down, please Barbie" ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1

Loving that uniform.ย  ย Just don't do what one of my colleagues did recently.ย  ย She was fresh out of the shower and on an audio call, but accidentally switched on her camera, sharing her delightful boobs with the rest of us!ย  To be fair, nobody complained and everyone enjoyed the show, so maybe it is actually a good thing to do as it brightens everyone's day.

I know you have certainly brightened my day @Barbieoxo, so maybe the people on your calls would also appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

haha wow im not sure if that would turn me on more than embarassment aha!! ๐Ÿ™‚ well luckily my working from home doesn't involve any video calls - only phone calls so theyll never know im naked on the other end of the phone ๐Ÿ˜‰ Xx

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 11:10 AM, Barbieoxo said:

Thought i'd share some pics of my current working from home uniform ๐Ÿ™‚ย enjoy ๐Ÿ˜› xย 

Snapchat-372281113.jpg

Snapchat-545383910.jpg

Snapchat-1772307866.jpg

Oh my - now this is certainly the kind of dress code I can get behind! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Are you one to also enjoy taking advantage of the naughty opportunities working from home presents?ย ย Being naked whilst on the phone must be quite the mischievous rush!

Ps. Gorgeous tits, thank you for sharing! Theyโ€™ve certainly brightened my Thursday morning.ย 

• Love 2