Piss on strangers car

Guest Peegirlemma

Guest Peegirlemma

Are there any girls here who have ever took a piss on a strangers car in a public garage or carpark? The idea makes me so we, so girls let me know if you have done it or give me tips what I should do in public! I am open for anything 

Guest Peegirlemma

We can challenge each other by doing it and send it to each other Wednesday 😈 We are both dirty and should do it because the owner will be happy haha

8 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Be careful as this is likely to annoy the owner (unless you know they’d like it) and is probably considered vandalism. 

Yes, that's why won't gonna do that

I don't want to annoy someone with my ideas

• Hug 1
  • 2 weeks later...

lol

On 3/21/2022 at 9:06 AM, Kimmy said:

Yes, that's why won't gonna do that

I don't want to annoy someone with my ideas

lol

It's a fun idea! And if it makes you hot thinking about it, do it. A car park at night would probably be the best venue.

Why stop at a car? Try a water hydrant. 😉

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

@Bacardi you might not wanna do that unless you car is a heap! The reason bird poop corrodes paint is because the bird digests all waste products (urine and poop) together as it has no bladder. It is the uric acid in the birds poop that corrodes the lacquer and damages the cars paintwork if left on and isn't washed off quickly. Human pee would have a similar effect if left on sadly, although our pee isn't usually as high PH as a birds poop. It does slightly depend on what you have been eating of course! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I would consider it, but I likely wouldn't do it in real life. Cars are relatively new in my fantasies, and that's the body of the car not anything inside of it. I'd hate to be caught peeing on someone's car and they try to beat me up or press charges or something, so if I knew they were into it I'd pee on someone's car haha.

Side note: I'm okay with someone peeing on my car at the moment. I was waiting in line at a drive through the other day and a barrage of birds shit all over my driver's side 😒😒 I am lucky my window was up, but am unlucky that rain is not in the forecast for a while. So if you think you can pee hard enough to clean my car please hit me up 🤣🤣 have no access to a hose where I live and don't feel like paying for a car wash.

Things that don’t exist in my sexual fantasies: old, run-down cars, unwanted pregnancy, STDs...

30 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

Not a stranger’s car, but a neighbour’s car! I have a neighbour who is a real pain. Lots of noise, litter, anti social behaviour etc. Anyway I ordered a she wee online. When it arrived I practiced using it in the shower as suggested but last night, feeling confident, I went outside and got my revenge on my awful neighbour by pissing all over the side of their car not once but three times using the she wee. It was very satisfying on a number of levels.

I bet it felt good to get back at your neighbour.

Congratulations on using the she wee and hope it brings you lots more fun!

2 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

Not a stranger’s car, but a neighbour’s car! I have a neighbour who is a real pain. Lots of noise, litter, anti social behaviour etc. Anyway I ordered a she wee online. When it arrived I practiced using it in the shower as suggested but last night, feeling confident, I went outside and got my revenge on my awful neighbour by pissing all over the side of their car not once but three times using the she wee. It was very satisfying on a number of levels.

I like your style 👍

On 4/30/2022 at 5:46 PM, Peewee123 said:

@Bacardi you might not wanna do that unless you car is a heap! The reason bird poop corrodes paint is because the bird digests all waste products (urine and poop) together as it has no bladder. It is the uric acid in the birds poop that corrodes the lacquer and damages the cars paintwork if left on and isn't washed off quickly. Human pee would have a similar effect if left on sadly, although our pee isn't usually as high PH as a birds poop. It does slightly depend on what you have been eating of course! 

Agreed, pee could really harm the paint and paint damage can be serious $.  I've seen dog pee eat through the clear coat on alloy wheels. Please be careful peeing on cars. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, rann said:

Huh... I had no idea it was so destructive to the paint. Welp. My ex and I spent years pissing down the sides of cars after nights out. 😛

Yeh I had a drunk guy do it to mine and I didn’t wash it off properly. You can see where a lacquer has come off. It will be about £1000 to fix sadly. 

• Hug 3
  • 2 months later...
On 7/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, NaughtyPisserLover said:

Knowing that makes it even hotter

And knowing my ex, even if she was given this information, she would probably just shrug and keep doing it lol

• Love 1
  • Hot 2