Bringing back The Pee Movie List

Thanks for posting - and it passed the test in that one of my favourite movies is in there.

(Note to @marcusx41 - when pasting in, please could you click the link to 'Paste as Plain Text Instead' so that it will display correctly on all themes, browsers and text size settings. Thanks)

16 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

(Note to @marcusx41 - when pasting in, please could you click the link to 'Paste as Plain Text Instead' so that it will display correctly on all themes, browsers and text size settings. Thanks)

Apologies, because I was in dark mode myself I didn't notice what had happened, I've fixed that now.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, laughingbeast said:

Maybe filtering by classifications would be a good feature.

Loads more filtering and browsing options are definitely on my to do list. I'll be looking at that soon once the initial data entry for TV shows is done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Qwertyboy said:

any way of getting clips in it?

Some of the entries have links to You Tube or other video sites, and you can edit them in if you have links. However there will never be clips directly on the site itself. The bandwidth needed to host videos would be far too expensive and that would also bring a much higher risk of copyright claims. 

You can use a site like Just Watch if you want to find where a certain movie is available for streaming.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like this project.  It is clearer and more convenient to use than the projects with the same theme that were here before.

Here's one suggestion to make it even a little better.

It would be good if the "Recent New Entries" list was longer, because it can happen that you miss some entries if you don't check the list for a few days and there are a lot of new entries in those days. Another option would be a feature to filter all records by last update date.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

A few more minor updates.

Thanks for the great suggestions @laughingbeast and @pisshisspiss I've added both of those features now.

On the main browse page below each section is a link to view more of the recent new or edited entries. This page will show you all of the new or edited entries from the previous thirty days. If you want to go back further than that then each of the results pages with sorting options now have the option to sort by the date they were added to the system. (For technical reasons you can't do that for edits... yet) The sorting option only allows for newest first sorting. The reverse option wouldn't be particularly useful as all the data imported from the original list has the same added date from Feb 2022 when this version of the site was launched.

There is a ? at the top right of every view page, clicking that will take you to a random entry in the database, matching your current global filters.

Also the site now has it's own dedicated page for news & announcements. I'll still post any major updates here but now any of the smaller updates will be posted on the site itself. You can find that at https://thepml.net/sitenews/

Finally there has been an issue with the contact form for a while, which has now been fixed. So if you've used that and didn't get a response please send it again. Posting in this thread or DMing me are also fine if you have any questions.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 5 months later...

Love the site, have you considered opening up to more moderators?

Just would love more frequent updates, as it's been almost two months without and there should be a pretty big backlog of new user generate content ready to be approved. I know I've made a few entries.

15 minutes ago, PeeOV330 said:

Love the site, have you considered opening up to more moderators?

Just would love more frequent updates, as it's been almost two months without and there should be a pretty big backlog of new user generate content ready to be approved. I know I've made a few entries.

Just to be clear - the Pee Movie List is an entirely separate website from Peefans - so it’s a question for @marcusx41 and nothing the Peefans moderation team can help with. 

• Like 2
On 5/10/2023 at 12:42 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Just to be clear - the Pee Movie List is an entirely separate website from Peefans - so it’s a question for @marcusx41 and nothing the Peefans moderation team can help with. 

Oh, yeah, got that, just reaching out to him here because I love his site!

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

Hello all, have a difficult request to make but I would to see if anyone knows these films. The three films listed below were listed as Unknown on Patches Pee Movie List but i have searched for them for a long time without any luck. Have anyone seen or heard of these? 

PS. Big thanks to Marcus for the Pee Movie List. Love it!

Unknown film #09     

User Rating: 5.5

If anyone knows the title of this Swedish film, please let me know.
-explicit: On an African expedition in a four-wheel drive vehicle, one of the two young women on board needs to pee. She gets out and shrugs her shoulders because there are no bushes around, and finally squats behind the vehicle. She is facing the truck behind her that is driven by the natives. The camera shows the native men grinning, and cuts to a shot of her blond crotch with pee flowing from it.

Unknown film #10     

User Rating: 5.6

If anyone knows the title of this French film, please let me know.
-explicit: A mother, father, rebellious teen daughter, and the girl's female friend are all on a road trip together. The daughter's friend needs to pee, so they stop the car and all three of the females squat in front of it. The father stays in the car and fiddles with the radio, and the camera first shows the scene from his viewpoint before cutting to the squatters. Three streams (and hairy crotches) are shown simultaneously, as other traffic passes by.

Unknown film #11     

User Rating: 1.0

If anyone knows the title of this Yugoslavian film from the 1970s, please let me know. It is not "Traces of a Black Haired Girl."
-explicit: Seven hippies (five girls and two guys) go into the woods to relieve themselves. The guys squat to shit, then one of the girls calls out to them and the camera shifts to her. She is squatting over some wet ground, with the pee still coming out of her. The other girls are also shown peeing and wiping, with their crotches quite visible.

Edited by Mitch271
  • Like 1