Is technology making you think twice?

Our kink could be dubbed as risky sometimes, that's what makes it exciting, right? 

BUT, is the ever growing use of modern technology as in cameras etc making you think twice about that perfect opportunity to piss outside in public. 

Question, if it does concern you what measures are you taking to feel more undetected or under the radar shall we say and go ahead to leave a lovely mark. 

9 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Our kink could be dubbed as risky sometimes, that's what makes it exciting, right? 

BUT, is the ever growing use of modern technology as in cameras etc making you think twice about that perfect opportunity to piss outside in public. 

Question, if it does concern you what measures are you taking to feel more undetected or under the radar shall we say and go ahead to leave a lovely mark. 

I think it's something that has to be taken into account these days, it's not just the cameras that have been put up by authorities but many private dwellings and businesses have cameras looking out over local areas.  So yes being careful is now something we need to observe.  I tend to  go to areas that are less likely to have them but they can be hard to spot. 

A good question and one that needed asking.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

I think it's something that has to be taken into account these days, it's not just the cameras that have been put up by authorities but many private dwellings and businesses have cameras looking out over local areas.  So yes being careful is now something we need to observe.  I tend to  go to areas that are less likely to have them but they can be hard to spot. 

A good question and one that needed asking.

But is that piss on the walking trail as kink satisfying as a piss on the top floor staircase of a multistorey carpark, the answer for me is it isn't. 

I remember a good old layby piss, my favourite, the likely chance of being on a dash cam are greater now, another example. 

Are we being more technology controlled? 

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Like 1

I think this is definitely something that's causing a lot more issues these days. Take a look at the older wet in public and British extreme series. Those ladies would wet, wet and wet themselves some more throughout a whole day!

These days I doubt you'd get most of them even doing one wetting through fear of being filmed by a phone or spotted by CCTV. 😞

• Agree 4
4 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I think this is definitely something that's causing a lot more issues these days. Take a look at the older wet in public and British extreme series. Those ladies would wet, wet and wet themselves some more throughout a whole day!

These days I doubt you'd get most of them even doing one wetting through fear of being filmed by a phone or spotted by CCTV. 😞

Totally agree, 100%

How can we defeat the fear of technology? 

I've often wanted to design a piss tube that is strapped to my leg. 

• Like 2

Yes definitely. Not only this but people with cellphones that can record me. The last thing I need while trying to enjoy a naughty pee is to end up on the internet somewhere I don't want to be lol. That's why I tend to enjoy my naughty pees at home where the only person that can record me is me!

• Like 4

Yes and no. The fear of being caught is real as there are cameras everywhere, however I don’t think I’d choose to pee anywhere where cameras are likely anyway as they are likely in high traffic areas and I’d be worried about getting caught in person anyway. I prefer secluded places like woodland or at home. 

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1

Of course it does, but not only on public peeing, any public sex activity needs to be thought out before doing it, with much less spontaneity than 10 years ago. How can you know these days if you're monitored or not if you get something as harmless as a blowjob in an elevator ? Or even a road head (getting sucked while you're driving) ?

On the other hand, it depends on the country of course, but I'm much more concerned about people filming with a smartphone and posting it somewhere for everybody to see, than CCTV. The chances to get prosecuted for something you get monitored on CCTV, are directly related to the damage or disturbance you create. People (here in France at least) won't get bothered by heavy paperwork to complain to the police or even the police to prosecute you unless there is some real disturbance to public order. There is simply way to many data to watch, if no one complained about, it's drown in the sheer amount of thousands of thousands of hours of monitoring that no one has the time to look at.

So I'd say, be careful but not paranoïd either about it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mickymoist said:

I don't tend to give it much thought, but I do live in quite a rural area to there's not that much cctv.

I live in a semi rural area where apart from the built up places or the industrial units  there are plenty of places to pee. Where I go for my cycle I pass by a lot of university accommodation and when I get onto the path alongside the river then I often pass students out jogging, male and female, it's a popular choice of run for them. The point is that I see no end of joggers with a  wet patch either in their shorts but mostly at this time of year, their leggings, it seems to be an acceptable practice. So even though the buildings have many cameras, peeing while jogging is their way of overcoming the problem and from my perspective, it makes wonderful viewing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I have a frequent piss spot at the back of a small industrial estate on my way home. I’ve been using the spot for a while and only just noticed a camera above a gateway. So the most recent time I went there to piss I made a point of removing my thong and lifting my dress to squat and piss with my legs wide open, facing the camera. I was feeling really naughty. I would imagine the footage will only ever be watched if there was an incident but I felt so naughty and really enjoyed putting on a show deliberately.

Ah - so it's you !!!

I'm kidding of course, I have no idea where your route takes you.  I kind of hope your show didn't go too unappreciated though.  Be a shame if there wasn't a CCTV operator getting as much of a kick out of it as you did.

Awesome though, thanks for sharing.

• Agree 3
On 3/18/2022 at 3:44 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

But is that piss on the walking trail as kink satisfying as a piss on the top floor staircase of a multistorey carpark, the answer for me is it isn't. 

I remember a good old layby piss, my favourite, the likely chance of being on a dash cam are greater now, another example. 

For me the most satisfying pee is always the one that is not only naughty but also has a bit of a risk involved and of course one that will be seen by others passing by later. So I  think you and I are working from the same page. 

• Agree 3
7 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I have a frequent piss spot at the back of a small industrial estate on my way home. I’ve been using the spot for a while and only just noticed a camera above a gateway. So the most recent time I went there to piss I made a point of removing my thong and lifting my dress to squat and piss with my legs wide open, facing the camera. I was feeling really naughty. I would imagine the footage will only ever be watched if there was an incident but I felt so naughty and really enjoyed putting on a show deliberately.

Having to watch security footage is usually boring, it's very kind of you to help make it more interesting. Even if the viewer isn't a pee fan, he/she will appreciate likely any surprises like this.

• Like 2
Guest ShyPeeMan

I had to wait till I was in the countryside this morning before I had some fun. I was still nervous of dash cams though. Never really thought about those until reading this topic. Might have to change where I have my fun now.

For something like an elevator, absolutely! There's a lot of backlash on doing something like that now.

In most situations though I'd say no. I've been caught on CCTV at least once when I took a piss behind a newsagent but didn't realise before I did it. Nothing ever happened. It's worse to be caught by someone and then they film it. 

On 3/18/2022 at 3:44 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

I hadn't thought about this for the layby piss! 😮 I do this at least once a week! However I rarely go directly on the layby and usually disappear behind the hedges.

14 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

This sounds amazing though, wish I had a bit more nerve to do that! I've been caught more than enough times now, but it feels like another level for me to directly expose myself like that and most the time I've been spotted I've been pretty sure my vagina isn't on show.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Sorry guys, don't want to make anyone paranoid, that's the least of my idea's. 

My initial thoughts were how to get away with that thrilling piss moment more discreetly. 

I have always fancied the idea of a inside leg pissing tube that let's pee out onto the ground. 

Edited by Lennys_wet_now

As I live in a city I too am aware there are lots of CCTV about so makes it more difficult to have a naughty pee outdoors. I have occasionally gone down an alley out of sight of the cameras to have a piss when I’m desperate. 

• Like 1

CCTV and ‘security cameras’ are not as safe as you might think. I use termux on a Samsung tablet, a linux app that I use for server management. I have a script that can scan networked cameras from supplied links. It works surprisingly well, pictures of airports, sea terminals, train stations and general public areas. 

The people who maintain this list of active links keep adding to it daily, and no, I don’t know how they get ip addresses and login information. 

Mostly pretty boring to flick through, but it is available and being used.

I’m not sure dash cams are a huge issue for stuff like roadside pees, you may get caught briefly but the footage won’t be great and will be very short as a cat whizzes by. Also it’s unlikely they’d view the footage unless they are one of us and wanted to replay it for pleasure or you caused damage and they thought they could use it as evidence. But just a desperate roadside pee would likely be ignored!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 3/19/2022 at 9:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Hopefully you will make someone's day if/when they review the footage.   Chances are that nobody will ever look at the footage, but you can just imagine if something happened that night and the poor security guy has to trawl through the footage to try and find something and stumbles across this sexy minx fully exposing herself and pissing up a storm....