Shocked (or impressed) by one's amount of pee?

Has anyone else peed somewhere where they can observe the final amount (such as a puddle, pee river, container, etc.) and looked at the final amount (or final duration) and thought to themselves. "Wow!  I was holding all of that?" or "Wow!, that is an exceptional amount of pee!" and secretly being impressed or shocked or embarassed?

What about somebody else's pee evidence that you were with?

Edited by DoctorDoctor
Added duration of pee to what to be impressed about.
  • Hot 1

Not myself but one of my favorite pee videos by Leah (which I currently can't find 😭) has her peeing in a hotel/apartment hallway and I am always amazed at the size of the puddle she leaves! I can't believe she had been holding that much pee and was so calm and collected the entire time.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

Everyone impresses me.....and everyone puts me to shame. I only have a small bladder so I can't hold half of what most do. Can be embarrassed by it at times

I once received a golden shower by a Brazilian woman, she was tall (1,75 m) and heavy (around 80 kg) and didn't pee yet after waking up (it was 10 am and first pee of the day for her) and was desperate by the time she squatted on me. It was extremely powerful stream and it lasted for about 40 second, she busted my face and filled up my mouth in a second and completely drenched my hair and shirt.

In a separate occasion I watched a drunk guy piss against a wall on the street, the sound was so strong I could hear it in the middle of a trafficked street and the puddle below him was huge.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
21 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I never really paid much attention to this until I came to this site, I've been astonished by how much some people can pee, also secretly quite impressed about how much I produced myself after a hold or two. 😁

I  may hold for several hours but still don't pee as much as some of the folks on here, although I will easily consume 3 ltrs of water a day (only drink water) but on the rare occasion I do have a massive pee I'm always surprised and of course very pleased.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Not quite what you asked but I’ve occasionally been embarrassed by how long my pee has gone on for in a public toilet or at work and knew I still had quite a lot more to come so I’ve stopped my pee so people don’t think I’m weird and then came back a couple of hours later to finish 🤣

I edited my question to include "duration."

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I don't suppose you were watching one another 🙄, but did you feel a little inadequate by how long she peed or by the size of her puddle?

A little, but my main thoughts were on how it’s even possible to have a pee that lasts as long as hers did

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

Not me but my friend. We were out hiking and both stopped to pee. She had been holding so much pee effortlessly for hours, but she’s a nurse so she probably had a lot of practice 

I wonder if she was secretly impressed with herself of if that was normal for her.  Being a nurse it is difficult to guess.

Sometimes when I don’t feel busting to go does surprise me on how long I went when I wasn’t expecting it. But my always been proud with my long pees anyway haha. Only time I’m sad when it less then 20 seconds and my longest is nearly 2/3 Mins. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:My normal pee is about 450ml,  I've not had the opportunity to measure because when I'm in that situation I'm usually with people and/or I am in an urgent situation where I don't have chance to get anything to measure.

I have also been impressed with some of the girls I have seen peeing outside pubs/clubs where they squat and produce a sizeable lake which seems to just keep expanding.

I’m the same as I perfur to go outside anyway haha. 450 I can only manage 200 at the moment rare I can get to 300 and know I can do more but not been able to do it lately for some reason. 

yeah got to love the drunken girls it’s amazing how they can hold so much and make rivers down the street/ally way. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, lengajesytec said:

My sister used to hold her pee for hours when she was a kid, she got some medical exams and the doctor said she should not hold it or it could damage something or so, the thing is, when we were out and she had to pee, it was a real emergency, so she ended up peeing in parking lots, alleys and such quite often, leaving like really huge puddles, i remember always looking at them if i had the chance.

Also my cousin was really open about his peeing skills, this one time we were drinking at a family party, we used to go to the near park and use pyrotechnics, smoke, drink.. after several beers my cousin was the only one who hadnt took a pee, and he laughed about it saying he was fine, we kept drinking some more until we decided to go back to the party in the house, we moved to his house after a while with a few other relatives as well, we went to the second floor as always to play videogames and chill, we started playing and drinking again, after a couple beers he said he had to go pee, the bathroom was right next to us so i could hear clearly from the couch, i played a match by myself while he was peeing, after the match ended i expected him to finish so i stopped playing and told him i won, he moaned and said "I really had to pee just how long ive been peeing for?" i asked him if he was gonna end anytime soon, he laughed and said "i dont know, i cant believe im still peeing", i couldnt believe it either so i mocked him saying it was the faucet open, he said "im telling you is me, look!", he then opened the door while still peeing, i turned my head to look and had a decent look of his huge stream from a side, i told him to hurry up again and pretended i wasnt looking that much, he said some jokes on how big was his stream and that he could put out a fire, etc, i just laughted but i was really shocked to see he was still peeing after all that, in the end im sure he peed for 5 minutes at least. 

Could you tell us more about your sister's puddles?

3 hours ago, Xxpeeoppp said:

My Friends dad, her, and me were moving stuff in the basement and I had been drinking a lot of water probably like a gallon and half so i started to get desperate to pee. My friend dad asked me if was ok I said ya I just pee real bad but there some boxes covering the ladder leading up to the main floor my friend dad said to pee on drain but I told him that couldn’t take my belt because of the work gloves I was wearing he came closer and unbuckle my belt and my shorts fell I always never wear underwear so i just started peeing I got his hands wet I said i was sorry. He said I don’t mind but there was one little issue my thighs were getting wet because I couldn’t control my stream well because I was desperate but he said if I needed help I was said please because my hands still those dirty work gloves and I don’t want to touch my pussy with gloves  he took off his pair and spread my lips and I aim forward hitting this old bucket which was a good 52oz or 1.5 liter we stood there a good minute and thirty seconds by the more than 3/4 full he was shocked because im curvy and busty but im only 162 cm tall and weight 54kg After he his shocked when away he stood up he took of his shirt off and offered me it so could wipe myself and dry my thighs 

The best day of your Friend's Dad's life!   

• Agree 2