Hotwife from the Netherlands

Hi and a huge welcome to the community, it’s great to have you on board. 

However you should be aware that what you’d written reads very much like you’re looking for people to arrange real life meet ups. We’re not that kind of community and anyone exchanging offsite communication details with you as new members would be breaking site rules. 

For that reason I’ve moderated your introduction wording - and we really look forward to you getting to know us here online. 

10 minutes ago, Dutchpeemilf said:

In that case we are probably in the wrong spot. However, I can't seem to find how to delete this account.

Well, I’m sure we have lots for you to enjoy on the site - it’s just that we are a worldwide online community rather than a place to arrange physical meetings.  So I would really encourage you to spend a little time browsing around and getting to know us and what we do have on the site. 

If you really do wish to leave though you can either just sign out and there’s no follow up, or you can request Admin to remove your account at 

• 2 weeks later...