Outcome of hypothetical peeing contests of celebrities

So, we have "which three celebrities would you like to watch pee" and "which celebrity would you like to be peed on by". That's really cool, and there are tons of very reasonable propositions. The next level in my opinion is to fantasize about their peeing skills. 😉 Feel free to post your favorite peeing contest as well as hypothetical outcomes. I think the standard competitions are "how much can they pee", "how far can they pee", and maybe "how powerful can they pee", but of course you can come up with other kinds of peeing contests. 🙂

For the first lineup of contestants I'd propose some of the outstanding (female) pop stars of the last twenty years. The problem is, this is quite a long list, therefore I will make this into a proper tournament. I propose the following pairings for the first round (but feel free to come up with your own pairings of your favorite pop stars, there are certainly others that could participate):

Rihanna vs. Taylor Swift
Beyoncé vs. Britney Spears
Ariana Grande vs. Avril Lavigne
Shakira vs. Lady Gaga
Pink vs. Miley Cyrus
Katy Perry vs. Kesha

So, anyone wants to do some predictions for any of these pairings? I'd love to hear your opinion on the bladder prowess of these very attractive ladies! 😅

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I like this idea of this.

I'd love to see a contest between Avril Lavigne and Ariana Grande! I would set it up like the Bound2Burst permission to pee videos where they take it in turns to drink a little, then pee a tiny bit. The first to wet themselves looses.

I reckon Avril would win, I bet she was shy at school (the type to put off using the bathroom all day due to pee shyness!).

It'd be an incredible contest to see!

• Like 2

They are only celebrities on this forum I know. But I'd like to see a pissing contest between @Sophie and @MissAutumn, who can make the biggest puddle on my living room carpet. lol

Mind you I'd love a pissing contest between Shakira and Angelina Jolie, to seewho could from a standing position pee the highest against my bedroom wall.

Loser gets peed all over by me. Winner holds my dick whilst I am doing it.

Edited by steve25805
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/16/2022 at 5:29 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

I like this idea of this.

I'd love to see a contest between Avril Lavigne and Ariana Grande! I would set it up like the Bound2Burst permission to pee videos where they take it in turns to drink a little, then pee a tiny bit. The first to wet themselves looses.

I reckon Avril would win, I bet she was shy at school (the type to put off using the bathroom all day due to pee shyness!).

It'd be an incredible contest to see!

@ Ariana Grande vs. Avril Lavigne: Interesting theory about Mrs. Lavigne! I don't know, but I feel like Ariana Grande is one of these inhumanly talented people that excel just in everything that they do, and according to that impression I'd would guess that she can piss like very few other people (I don't exactly know how this should work and where she would put all that pee, but we all know that there are really petite girls with massive bladders). In my imagination Ariana Grande can shoot out super powerful thin focussed streams of pee and would be virtually unbeatable in peeing for distance or peeing for height competitions.. 😅 And yes, no matter what outcome, this would be great to see! 😂

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

They are only celebrities on this forum I know. But I'd like to see a pissing contest between @Sophie and @MissAutumn, who can make the biggest puddle on my living room carpet. lol

Mind you I'd love a pissing contest between Shakira and Angelina Jolie, to seewho could from a standing position pee the highest against my bedroom wall.

Loser gets peed all over by me. Winner holds my dick whilst I am doing it.

Shakira vs. Angeline Jolie also is a very attractive pairing! Id bet your bedroom wall would get some serious soaking from these two ladies!

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to throw a scenario out there for the Brits out there - maybe more time has passed than I imagine, but anyone who knows Cat Deeley & Holly Willoughby will understand.

Picture a scenario where the two presenters both find themselves rushing down the corridor between filming TV segments, to find the 'out of order' sign on the ladies toilets.  Cat is practically dancing on the spot, having spent hours filming a 30 second trailer for the forthcoming show, and Holly is already nursing the very slightest of damp silky pants.  If that Schofield bloke makes her double up with laughter one more time...

With their usual big toothy grins for the camera replaced by frowns, they frantically spin round looking for any alternative - immediately spotting the door to the gents opposite.

Barely a moment later their normal smiley personas are back as they look at the two urinals, then look at each other with a wicked glint in their eyes.   Cat wastes no time unbuttoning and unzipping her tight black leather trousers, lowering them and a thong before backing up over the urinal. Almost sitting on it, leaning forward in a high squat.  Moments later a loud sigh as she starts to release a long but steady and controlled gush of pee, hissing as it hits the porcelain and gurgles down the pipework.

Meanwhile the equally desperate Holly has been wasting no time either, unzipping and then pulling up a tight pencil skirt to reveal her expensive lace trimmed silky briefs.  Pulling them aside she manoeuvres as close to the urinal as she can, feet apart and leans backwards - pushing her shaved mound as close as she can.   After a moment of concentration, and explosive messy splatter of hot piss hits the urinal, splashing wildly about. As she does so the air is filled with the shrieks of laughter from both girls, Holly convulsing in mirth though does nothing for her aim (which was pretty non-existent anyway).  The result is a stop-start mess of pee, splattering onto the floor, running down her legs, some reaching the urinal but more pooling by her expensive stillettos.

Almost as soon as they started, both girls have finished.  Cat reaching for a paper towel from above the sink and patting dry her neatly shaved slit and labia before neatly pulling up her thong and then wriggling her trousers back up.  Holly still giggling using a screwed up bunch of tissues to try to dry her legs as best she can, then examining the damage to her briefs.  They had already been damp, but now even though they'd been pulled aside the turquoise silk has darkened as the rivulets running down her legs had soaked them through.

Now the young stage technician who's witnessed all of this chaos through the gap in the cubicle door where he'd been skyving of for ten minutes with a newspaper gets to see Holly turning to face him, putting a hand on Cat's shoulder for balance as she raises first one leg and then the other, unhooking her panties over her heels and throwing them into the waste bin under the sink.  Then after adjusting her skirt back over her bare backside, the two ladies check themselves out in the mirror and are gone....   just as quickly as they arrive.  Almost as though nothing happened.

cat-deeley-poses-for-a-portrait-300x450.jpeg.e2963d50792e68f6b8140e23fd6d19f6.jpegHollyw-z.thumb.jpeg.7fdc6966da001dcc0234f179b827756e.jpeg

Wow! That's a beautifully described scene @gldenwetgoose. Thank you! I think I know who the winner is ... and it's not either of the celebs 🙂 

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

That's given me a fab idea for some creative writing of my own, @gldenwetgoose

*Dons reading glasses and gets to work.*

Ooooh lovely.  If it happens to be creative writing for here then I can't wait to enjoy it.

Must admit I did knock that little writing up quite quickly, and it's written in 'real time' which I normally hate.  (Like those documentaries "Elvis would leave the building..."  Well has he? I'd assume he did before he died, so why not give us credit for intelligence to understand the use of tenses?  'Elvis left the building.'  There. Simple.)

But I did wonder about rewriting it to overcome such issues - however you're very welcome to take the opportunity if you wish.

• Like 1
On 3/24/2022 at 6:29 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Must admit I did knock that little writing up quite quickly, and it's written in 'real time' which I normally hate.  (Like those documentaries "Elvis would leave the building..."  Well has he? I'd assume he did before he died, so why not give us credit for intelligence to understand the use of tenses?  'Elvis left the building.'  There. Simple.)

But I did wonder about rewriting it to overcome such issues - however you're very welcome to take the opportunity if you wish.

Ah, I did write it in third person, present tense. Though since it involved time travel, I guess the rules are a bit more "fluid," pun intended since we should always intend our puns. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Ah, I did write it in third person, present tense. Though since it involved time travel, I guess the rules are a bit more "fluid," pun intended since we should always intend our puns. 

It's my favourite guilty pleasure....   sneaking a glimpse of your puns.  

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Taylor Swift vs. Carrie Underwood

I 'd love to imagine how they drink a lot before their shows start, such that they are bursting at the right time during the show to spray massive fountains of pee into the crowd 😅😋 maybe somewhat like this:

swift_powerpiss_x.png

underwood_power_x.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I noticed that I really enjoy drawing fake pee streams.. 😅 Therefore:

Ariana Grande vs. Avril Lavigne: I'd say Ariana Grande wins due to her results in the category "hands-free pissing for height while singing". 👏👏

ariana_golden_laser_beam.thumb.png.248112eca3e59254224a17e49ace894a.png

Ariana peed for nearly thirty seconds with her laser-like pee stream reaching several meters in height and distance. In the process she flooded large parts of the stage with her pee. Rumor has it that prior to the performance Ariana drank about 7 "Grande" cups of her signature Starbucks "Cloud Macchiato" drink ( https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/3/5/18251948/ariana-grande-starbucks-cloud-macchiato-womens-day ). She stated in an interview afterwards: "I had to pee so much because I really like that Starbucks drink so much!" 🤣

• Like 2

The match Taylor Swift vs. Carrie Underwood will be decided by a competition where they have to aim their pee into glass containers set up in front of them. Both contestants drank a lot for preparation, and held it until they were absolutely bursting. Now it is time for them to unleash the contents of their super full bladders to see who can pee more and make it to the next round.

Any predictions for the outcome?

taylor_peeing_into_pot_1.thumb.png.fcd3de32c2a9f1dbdbeb1c5a5c6a207a.pngcarrie_peeing_into_pots_1.png.343dc82a40c1d6d728336fea66f901c1.png

On 4/3/2022 at 10:24 AM, HitEmAll said:

The match Taylor Swift vs. Carrie Underwood will be decided by a competition where they have to aim their pee into glass containers set up in front of them. Both contestants drank a lot for preparation, and held it until they were absolutely bursting. Now it is time for them to unleash the contents of their super full bladders to see who can pee more and make it to the next round.

Any predictions for the outcome?

taylor_peeing_into_pot_1.thumb.png.fcd3de32c2a9f1dbdbeb1c5a5c6a207a.pngcarrie_peeing_into_pots_1.png.343dc82a40c1d6d728336fea66f901c1.png

I think Taylor Swift would win. With the tight outfits she has been wearing the last few tours they would be really difficult to get in and out of so I imagine she has become quite good at holding on all night. Is the dancing because she's having fun and feeling sexy? Or is it her way of hiding her burning need to pee? 

I like to think this is her face when she sees how full her container is. 

lvy0j5ziaor81.png

• Love 2

I agree with @Sophie and also think that Taylor Swift would win, with my unqualified analysis I'd predict that she has a huge tank down there (ok that's basically just some wishful thinking).

Apart from that, I watched parts of that 2018 "#Reputation stadium tour" show on youtube (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oziFW8Hb0lQ ), and wow she looks really super hot. The tight outfit and her dance moves are very sexy, I really enjoyed watching that. I'd love to imagine that Taylor drinks extra much before the show to get desperate over time. First of all because she enjoys it, and second to be ready for any peefans.com peeing competition that she might end up in after the show.. 😅

Btw. it seems that Taylor S. is still peeing.. 😳

taylor_standing_with_pot_still_peeing.thumb.png.9d5d593047d320cbcf5d1129845bffb8.png

Meanwhile, I heard that Britney Spears and Beyoncé are filling up for their first competition. Any predictions on that? First round of the competition is a team event, i.e. it is not just that both contestants pee, but they bring a team of co-urinating girls. Impressiveness of the team's pees are judged, but also other things like artistic value and coordination of the peeing.