The Opposite #2

Awesome second chapter! Really hot and believable story. 🙂

Lol not sure I can pull that off twice, but here it goes. 

I think they are going to go back to that room the next day and intentionally make a big mess. Aisha is going to say how fun it is and they will decide they want to find more naughty places they can pee inside.

• Like 1

@Broccoli another great instalment.  Love the way that you have developed it.

I like the way that @Lutab is thinking for the next instalment, but I can see it developing slightly differently.   First of all, if the bathroom really is closed off due to the storms, then there are going to be a lot of desperate people in the morning and they are surely going to be looking for options without soiling their rooms.   I can imagine the three girls hearing a commotion in the morning and coming out of their room to be met with scenes of desperate girls at the dorm toilet door.  One of those girls just can't hold it and races to the kitchen and hops up on the sink, another girl protests at the college closing the toilets and squats in the corridor, which then leads to others following the example.   The three main characters then go into their spare room and others find that suspect and barge in on them, then all the girls decide it is unfair that these three have their own special space so they take over the room and the room becomes the official toilet until the genuine toilets are opened again.   The college authorities turn up and find a huge mess in the spare room, but nobody reveals how the room was opened and the girls all pass it off as unavoidable in the circumstances.    The authorities secure the room, but the toilets are still not open, the storm has died down, so everyone takes to peeing outside.

Just an idea of course - feel free to take it anyway you want to go.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1