Scuba lessons

Not scuba classes, but kayaking with wetsuits, rafting with wetsuits and swimming in wetsuits.

I've posted the stories before:

Two of the events are here:

The rafting one was when we went white water rafting at a venue and the coach said that we would not be returning to the building if anyone wanted to pee as it took too long.  He said that we would all be soaked anyway and we should just let nature take its course.   He said it was an outdoor facility and that no doubt there was worse than a bit of pee in there and he admitted that he had peed in there on occasion.  Nobody mentioned it during the session, but the session was two hours or thereabouts and nobody rushed to the toilets when we finished the session.  That was a mixed group of male and female, all wearing wetsuits provided by the centre.

I’ve done scuba diving in a pool and sea and can’t say I ever had an experience like this!! We were actually told never to pee in wet suits as it’s hard to get it out and ruins them. I’m sure I’ve read something similar on here before too. Thankfully I never needed to pee, a few men did but they just peed off the boat into the sea, the women used the boat toilet.