1st Pissing post on Hotel Carpet.....

@Bacardithank you Iโ€™m glad you like it!๐Ÿ˜‹ Also believe me I understand where you are coming from, there are a lot of things I would love to try that I have seen but I havenโ€™t tried them yet, but I have great news for yah! If your ever in my neck of the earth, you are always welcome to try new things with me!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Draco36 said:

@Bacardithank you Iโ€™m glad you like it!๐Ÿ˜‹ Also believe me I understand where you are coming from, there are a lot of things I would love to try that I have seen but I havenโ€™t tried them yet, but I have great news for yah! If your ever in my neck of the earth, you are always welcome to try new things with me!

You are already doing better than me because I'm too afraid to pee on the floor of a hotel room haha. I have only peed in the trashcan! Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

I have pissed on a hotel carpet a few times but I only let a little bit go and them move somewhere else. I don't want to make a huge puddle which will cause the cleaners a problem.

However I do remember one of the lady posters on her telling us about her husband pissing on the carpet when the cleaner came in, spotted him pissing and said, oh carry on or something similar and left him to it. I found that so horny.

10 hours ago, JesseP said:

I have pissed on a hotel carpet a few times but I only let a little bit go and them move somewhere else. I don't want to make a huge puddle which will cause the cleaners a problem.

However I do remember one of the lady posters on her telling us about her husband pissing on the carpet when the cleaner came in, spotted him pissing and said, oh carry on or something similar and left him to it. I found that so horny.

We had gone for a week long romantic anniversary getaway, the housekeeper, a very friendly older woman knew we were there for an anniversary getaway and was overly attentive as we stayed much of the days in our room and rather flirtatious with my husband. She had come to the room one morning and noticed an unmistakable wet spot on the carpet we'd forgotten about. Seeing she'd noticed I explained we dumped a water bottle this morning, although it clearly looked like a pee splatter. She smiled and said, "oh, no need to explain, you wouldn't believe how many guests pee in the rooms, it's no problem, I can come by later with the steam cleaner if you like or I can wait until you check out so you guys won't feel awkward about doing it on a clean floor." I was totally speechless, but I smiled and said, "maybe it's better you hold off a couple days," she smiled back and went on her way.

The next morning we slept in a bit after a late night out and I had gotten up and slipped out for coffee as my husband slept. As I came back, hands full with coffee's and rolls the housekeeper was passing and asked if we needed anything. I responded that we could use some more bath towels and seeing my hands full she opened the door for me and walked back for towels. I had walked in around the corner and set down the coffee's and rolls on the table, waking my husband by doing so. The housekeeper was entering the room and went into the bathroom with the towels. My husband was barely awake and I didn't think to mention her being in the room. As I left to meet the housekeeper he had stood up and began to pee across the floor toward the windows at the back of the room. As the housekeeper stepped out of the bathroom, with me being a few steps behind him we both heard the sound and looked over to see my husbands stream splattering onto the carpet. My husband being just out of site was unaware the housekeeper was in the room and as his stream slowed he began to walk toward the coffee, completely nude and still peeing a bit, now in open view of our housekeeper. She just giggled a bit and told us to have a nice afternoon. She was so totally nonchalant about the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
55 minutes ago, beachmom said:

She just giggled a bit and told us to have a nice afternoon. She was so totally nonchalant about the whole thing.

Wow! Extraordinary. Maybe she was one of us, or maybe as you say it's just more prevalent than we suspect and some housekeepers are just kind to us!

• Like 1