Peeing in inappropriate places out of convenience (not for the naughtiness)

5 hours ago, JanetSkies said:

I usually piss off my bed for convenience why wasted water all my pees are for convenience because that way i was raised and my friend family who i live with are the same   

Surely, Janet, it can't be purely for convenience. You must at least get some pleasure out of your pees?

• 5 months later...
On 3/10/2022 at 11:37 PM, Catie_lee said:

I think every drunk girl can relate. We have smaller bladders and longer toilet lines. My friends aren't in to pee but when we are out we will pee on buses, taxis, movie theatres, change rooms ect when we really need to. Not to be naughty but because it's the only option.

Taxis? Wow ! On the seats?

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 10:37 PM, Catie_lee said:

I think every drunk girl can relate. We have smaller bladders and longer toilet lines. My friends aren't in to pee but when we are out we will pee on buses, taxis, movie theatres, change rooms ect when we really need to. Not to be naughty but because it's the only option.

Maybe you could film and sell some bus/taxi pisses sometime ❤️🥰

7 minutes ago, TheMiddleMaddle said:

Right?! I miss working there for that specific reason. Be talking to the owner down there and he'd just walk over mid conversation and pee in it. I was so turned on by his confidence. 

Wow! That's so good! I can't imagine any of my work colleagues doing that (for a start, most of my colleagues are female so we wouldn't be likely to be in the same place with a floor drain lol)

6 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Wow! That's so good! I can't imagine any of my work colleagues doing that (for a start, most of my colleagues are female so we wouldn't be likely to be in the same place with a floor drain lol)

I was lucky! It was a small redneck shop in the sticks where attitudes towards peeing are more liberal. Believe it or not our female co workers were into it (again country girls I suppose) Only two would pee outside with us. But the rest would watch and joke and laugh with the rest.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, TheMiddleMaddle said:

I was lucky! It was a small redneck shop in the sticks where attitudes towards peeing are more liberal. Believe it or not our female co workers were into it (again country girls I suppose) Only two would pee outside with us. But the rest would watch and joke and laugh with the rest.

You're right - you are a lucky, lucky guy!

• Like 1

I just realised that I had forgotten one about peeing in a convenient place whilst working.  I have posted it before so will be brief this time.  I am sure you could search up the original if you want the long version.

I was doing an inventory audit at an offsite storage location.  It was an old disused laboratory which had been converted to storage.  Mostly people only popped in briefly to deliver or collect and the water was all turned off because the building wasn’t heated.  I was there for several hours and needed to pee, so I went down the corridor and went into another room that was unlocked which had laboratory sinks.  I peed in one of the sinks but heard splashing from the cupboard beneath.  When I finished peeing I opened the cupboard door and found out that the drain had been disconnected and my pew had just fallen straight through to the papers stored below.

When I needed to pee again later I decided that since the sinks where not plumbed in, there wasn’t much point using them so I moved a stack of archive boxes, peed on the carpet tile floor and slid the boxes back over the puddle.  I am sure that the box will have absorbed a lot of the pee and lost its structural integrity by the time anyone ever came to move it. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

Last unconventional pee for pure convenience was around two months ago when taking my car to the car wash at my local big supermarket. There's usually no queue to speak of, but this day I was probably sixth or seventh in line. The queue of cars lines up against a low wall on the left which boxes off a grassy sloped area out to the main road. (I have subsequently realised that there is a footpath running through this grassy area to connect the traffic lights from the main road to the store, but was oblivious to this at the time). The petrol station forecourt is directly on the right. It being around noon, the area was pretty busy. I had a full bladder when I joined the queue (the queue I hadn't bargain for...). A quick spot of mental arithmetic from the off should've let me know that seven cars multiplied by however many minutes it takes to process one car would equal potential disaster. But no.... I was stressing about work and a million other things and joined that queue like a chump. After three cars had been sloshed and swizzed within an inch of their mechanical lives (maybe 30 minutes later?) I was in that quandary. I needed the car cleaned that day. But I needed to pee very desperately now. If I left now, my time in that queue would've been for nothing. And that would piss me off...! Come to think of it, I'm not sure I could have easily left the queue was I was by now bumper to bumper with vehicles ahead and at my rear. So... The decision was made as the aching was now intense. As casually as I could muster, I got out of the car, sidled round to the lefthand side where the grass verge began, and popped a squat for a mega stream. Fortunately, I was wearing loose joggers which could easily be pulled down and away from my pussy. I think the only people with a decent eye line to my "situation" would have been in the cars queueing behind me. I have no idea if it went unnoticed, but it went unchallenged. 

That's a wonderful account thanks! I really hope you enjoyed both the relief and the frisson of excitement of the semi-public situation 🙂

• Love 1

As a mother of 3 boys it was only out of convince that I encouraged my boys to pee in public places, certainly not out of any type of fetish. In Europe where I grew up it wasn't a big deal for boys and even men to pee openly in public. No one thought of it as naughty or sexual, just simply practical as guys certainly don't need to use a toilet to pee.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Let_It_Go said:

Last unconventional pee for pure convenience was around two months ago when taking my car to the car wash at my local big supermarket. There's usually no queue to speak of, but this day I was probably sixth or seventh in line. The queue of cars lines up against a low wall on the left which boxes off a grassy sloped area out to the main road. (I have subsequently realised that there is a footpath running through this grassy area to connect the traffic lights from the main road to the store, but was oblivious to this at the time). The petrol station forecourt is directly on the right. It being around noon, the area was pretty busy. I had a full bladder when I joined the queue (the queue I hadn't bargain for...). A quick spot of mental arithmetic from the off should've let me know that seven cars multiplied by however many minutes it takes to process one car would equal potential disaster. But no.... I was stressing about work and a million other things and joined that queue like a chump. After three cars had been sloshed and swizzed within an inch of their mechanical lives (maybe 30 minutes later?) I was in that quandary. I needed the car cleaned that day. But I needed to pee very desperately now. If I left now, my time in that queue would've been for nothing. And that would piss me off...! Come to think of it, I'm not sure I could have easily left the queue was I was by now bumper to bumper with vehicles ahead and at my rear. So... The decision was made as the aching was now intense. As casually as I could muster, I got out of the car, sidled round to the lefthand side where the grass verge began, and popped a squat for a mega stream. Fortunately, I was wearing loose joggers which could easily be pulled down and away from my pussy. I think the only people with a decent eye line to my "situation" would have been in the cars queueing behind me. I have no idea if it went unnoticed, but it went unchallenged. 

Chances are all the cars behind just had the driver on board, so nobody on the passenger side with a view.  It's possible one of the drivers in front had a distant view through their mirror.

But irrespective, the important thing is you were able to achieve that much needed relief and you're telling us the tale.  Huge thanks for sharing, so glad you were able to avoid humiliation - and if any of the ladies and gents did catch a glimpse, lets hope and pray you've sown the seed in their minds to try out our beautiful convenience for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, beachmom said:

As a mother of 3 boys it was only out of convince that I encouraged my boys to pee in public places, certainly not out of any type of fetish. In Europe where I grew up it wasn't a big deal for boys and even men to pee openly in public. No one thought of it as naughty or sexual, just simply practical as guys certainly don't need to use a toilet to pee.

@beachmom do you have any memories of peeing openly out of convenience?

Peeing in an inappropriate place for convenience is pretty common for guys. I think every male on here has probably peed in a cup at some point or another. I live in an old house with one bathroom and have assorted health issues that keep me peeing frequently. Therefore, I keep an old restaurant style water pitcher (rendered useless for its original purpose due to a dishwasher warped spout) in my bedroom. Rarely a day passes that I don't pee in it. It's extremely convenient. 

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, wetladuk said:

There are a couple of amazing ones here of girls peeing in a building lobby for convenience, to avoid being seen peeing outside I imagine!

I think they are spanish - can anyone translate either of them? 

https://cdn10.bunkr.ru/s4wxdv9p5qpy---Trim-rY4hDgW6.mp4

https://cdn10.bunkr.ru/0z17zyny807t---Trim-DKnuQlZK.mp4

If anyone has any more like this would love to see them!

The second one didn't seem to know whether to carry on or abort when she was spotted!

• Agree 2
On 5/15/2023 at 9:41 AM, wetladuk said:

There are a couple of amazing ones here of girls peeing in a building lobby for convenience, to avoid being seen peeing outside I imagine!

I think they are spanish - can anyone translate either of them? 

https://cdn10.bunkr.ru/s4wxdv9p5qpy---Trim-rY4hDgW6.mp4

https://cdn10.bunkr.ru/0z17zyny807t---Trim-DKnuQlZK.mp4

If anyone has any more like this would love to see them!

They are Spanish. As I have mentioned before, from my experiences growing up in Spain, people are open to peeing in places like this. Children are sometimes even encouraged. Thus its not surprising they continue to do it when older and we have these types of videos. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Havelock said:

They are Spanish. As I have mentioned before, from my experiences growing up in Spain, people are open to peeing in places like this. Children are sometimes even encouraged. Thus its not surprising they continue to do it when older and we have these types of videos. 

Even on the floor inside places where people have to live and/or work and it will be super inconvenient and require someone to come and clean up after them? Do you have any stories when you've seen Spanish women do this? 😄