Peeing in inappropriate places out of convenience (not for the naughtiness)

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, amzy90 said:

Absolutely love this topic - peeing somewhere where someone else has to clean it up and not caring in the slightest because they've got to go!

These screenshots from CCTV in the back of a shop are great (full video too big) - girl has clearly asked to use the bathroom but its occupied, waits a while but decides to go and pee all over their floor - amazing

099468955.JPG

09458049854.JPG

That back room is too cluttered anyway! She was well within her right to 😍 in my little heart eyes at least lol.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 5/5/2022 at 4:56 PM, amzy90 said:

Are there any other galician clips where girls go indoors like that? Almost all i've seen are outdoor

I'd love to know about this too, same with the "Public Piss Poster" or "Carnival" stuff.

39 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Her friend trying to shield her is the best part lol. 

But, this ticks off several on my list. So, excuse me while I get myself off real fast 🤩

Not sure what's hotter, the video or your reaction to the video lol

9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Her friend trying to shield her is the best part lol. 

But, this ticks off several on my list. So, excuse me while I get myself off real fast 🤩

I'll keep posting more like this if it gets you off @Bacardi 😄 my favourite pee topic ever

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, amzy90 said:

I'll keep posting more like this if it gets you off @Bacardi 😄 my favourite pee topic ever

Please do.  I love this sort of peeing as well.  I had seen that one before but always good to be reminded of it.

1 hour ago, amzy90 said:

This is another one of my faves - 3 drunk girls messing around in a building lobby somewhere - the redhead decides she has to go for a wee and just decides to go in the corner rather than find a bathroom or go outside - halfway through security comes round the corner and they all run to the lift to get away. She clearly can't hold it mid-flow so decides to resume her squat in the corner and wee all over the floor (and all over her unfortunate friend's bum next to her) - unlucky for them the security guard manages to open it and catches her totally mid pee 😄

https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v =ZQW14a0zc1c  Somehow the 2nd part is still on YT

It looks amazing (and I have a real thing for redheads!), but unfortunately the link doesn't seem to be working. 😞

7 hours ago, amzy90 said:

This is another one of my faves - 3 drunk girls messing around in a building lobby somewhere - the redhead decides she has to go for a wee and just decides to go in the corner rather than find a bathroom or go outside - halfway through security comes round the corner and they all run to the lift to get away. She clearly can't hold it mid-flow so decides to resume her squat in the corner and wee all over the floor (and all over her unfortunate friend's bum next to her) - unlucky for them the security guard manages to open it and catches her totally mid pee 😄

https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v =ZQW14a0zc1c  Somehow the 2nd part is still on YT

And the backroom of the shop video is on the link below 🙂

https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=35&highlight=leaked&page=676 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Yeah vid doesn't work, but that seems excellent. I need a friend that will get into trouble with me like this! Your description is so 😍

On 5/10/2022 at 5:25 PM, amzy90 said:

Found the first part of the video mentioned above here:
https://dood.so/d/3k4h2kghv30v

The YT link still works fine, just remove the two spaces in "ww w" and "?v =".

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
19 hours ago, tekkenep said:

Found the first part of the video mentioned above here:

Thanks for posting the link.   I love this kind of situation.   I am guessing she must be either very drunk or very desperate or probably both!

• Love 1
On 5/16/2022 at 12:09 PM, Alfresco said:

Thanks for posting the link.   I love this kind of situation.   I am guessing she must be either very drunk or very desperate or probably both!

Looking at her shes not swaying or anything like the one in white looks pretty together overall, not blackout levels of drunk! Girls why do you leave it so long to go in situations like this and end up having to go on someones floor? 😄 haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2022 at 8:11 PM, amzy90 said:

Bump - any more of these type?

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/video-shows-sickening-moment-woman-wees-on-sydney-train/news-story/095d4cb94f5b2a64999f70bd74b94cad

Love that she just pisses there and even wipes with her hand and onto the seat 😄

Apart from the shaky video, the best bit of the article has to be the reporting that:

Police later stated they’d concluded their investigation and believed no offence had occurred.

“The investigation has concluded as no criminal offence is believed to have occurred. No further police action is expected.”

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, JanetSkies said:

I usually piss off my bed for convenience why wasted water all my pees are for convenience because that way i was raised and my friend family who i live with are the same   

Reading this and another post by you about peeing in the hire car, it sounds like the family you live with are very relaxed about peeing just about anywhere.   That sounds like an awesome situation.  Would love to hear some accounts of the sorts of things that you all do and also were you and the other family both peeing freely before you met and how you both came to know that each of you liked doing that.

1 minute ago, JanetSkies said:

So my friend mom was childhood friends with parents but my mom passed away and my dad is in the air force so I’ve known since i was a baby so i moved with them when i was 15 my parents were the way us them

Sorry to hear about your mum, that must have been devastating.   

However, it does sound like the friends family have given you great experiences.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1