My Desperation Story

7 hours ago, Qwertyboy said:

I look to the far end of the platform and thing I can go over there, its late, dark and not a lot of people around so I walk over there slowly and inconspicuously. I look to the other side and see a group of people walking in the same direction so I have to turn back around and hold it. 

Yeah, other ppl can be the worst. Had similar experiences soooooooooooooooooooooo many times, theres noone around for ages and the moment you find a decent spot to let loose, half the city seems to be converging around your location.

7 hours ago, Qwertyboy said:

I pull my semi hard cock out (semi hard from the thrill of what I'm about to do) and almost start peeing before it's fully out but luckily i don't get any on my pants and I am standing there for bare minimum a minute straight peeing all over the wooden fence leaving a mark I can't even see because it is pitch black outside. The strong stream being released with no effort at all. The desperation of a few hours and a few bottles of water is being unleashed on this fence.  The sound of my stream hitting the dirt is loud enough to wake the neighbourhood. The feeling of relief is the best I've felt from a pee ever. After what feels like an eternity, my stream ends and I just stand there for a second, penis in hand just feeling the sweet relief and taking it in.

Very nice, pissing always feels better when done with pressure and in large quantities. And ofc such a stream is nicer to watch, too, for anybody who might get lucky enough 💗.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

something similar happened today when i was coming home.

had to pee on the train and was gonna go somewhere discreet and pee but the bus arrived just as i was about to so i had to get on it and increased my need to pee even more. got off the bus and had to walk a short distance home but couldnt hold it and peed on a tree in the dark on the main road hoping a car wouldnt drive past and see me. Also had a desperate and long trough urinal pee which almost caused me to miss my train lol

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, Qwertyboy said:

something similar happened today when i was coming home.

had to pee on the train and was gonna go somewhere discreet and pee but the bus arrived just as i was about to so i had to get on it and increased my need to pee even more. got off the bus and had to walk a short distance home but couldnt hold it and peed on a tree in the dark on the main road hoping a car wouldnt drive past and see me. Also had a desperate and long trough urinal pee which almost caused me to miss my train lol

Middle school was my first real naughty pee, I didn’t do it for sexual pleasure because I don’t think that was a thing for me at the time but the reason why i peed on the school bus floor was the bus drove right past my house and so i was the last stop every day and it didn’t matter if i went before school because I always had to go by the time my bus got to my drop off and I still had a quarter mile walk to my house. What i ended up doing was waiting for everyone else to get off, then i had about 4-6 minutes to my stop, i peed once in a bottle and twice on the floor. Never ended up getting in trouble. (Im not entirely sure if my middle school bus even had cameras, if they did they must have sucked to not notice the last kid on the bus moving to the other side without their backpack)