Going go the toilet with an erection

I posted a picture earlier of the crazy different positions you could use to pee when you have morning wood, but in all seriousness, how do you actually manage to pee without making a mess when you have an erection? Do you actually just wait until its gone down, or have you figured out a position that works without being ridiculously uncomfortable?

Truthfully, if I have some serious morning wood and I do not have the patients to wait for it to go down. I will walk outside and pee in the backyard.
No doubt, you're the one whose neighbors all have high-powered binoculars!

Being a pee freak, I have had a lot of practice peeing with erections and have long learned that the pee doesnt jet out in the direction your dick is aiming, but jets downward at an angle. If I stand before the toilet and aim towards the top of the lifted up toilet seat, my pee actually heads in the right direction, lol

I just don't retract my foreskin! My dick points up about 60 degrees when it's hard but fortunately I have a fairly long foreskin so it can act as a hose even when fully erect. Dick points up, foreskin points down, pee goes down! Works great.

I posted a picture earlier of the crazy different positions you could use to pee when you have morning wood, but in all seriousness, how do you actually manage to pee without making a mess when you have an erection? Do you actually just wait until its gone down, or have you figured out a position that works without being ridiculously uncomfortable?

It is not easily done. To pee into the toilet, it does require leaning forward quit a bit. As someone said above, the erection is already at an angle - leaning forward gets it about level enough to hit the toilet. It also requires some distance from the toilet and, yes, counting on the arc of pee to go downward.

Happily or unhappily "morning wood" isn't a common problem for me now I've reached middle aged and the blood in my body is needed to service other parts. However I fondly remember those days of a mis-spent youth with a certain notalgia. Generally speaking I managed to hit the target without difficulty. For anyone who does find it difficult I'd recommend weeing whilst showering or using the wash basin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Sometimes I can lean forward and push myself down, or I'll go in the sink. Sometimes on weekends or days off when I'm alone and don't need to be anywhere I'll wake up with a full bladder and rub one out first. My erection is gone by the time I get to the bathroom.

• Hot 1

I take up a position where I am knelt on my right knee and have my left knee bent but with my foot flat on the floor.   That allows me to aim my dick just a bit above horizontal and just above the level of the toilet.  That seems to work.   Alternatively, as others have said, I use the shower or sink.

• Like 1

Nice topic, Admin.  Speaking of erections, I was told that I was a lousy lover when I was young.  Before sex, I thought it best to wait for the swelling to go down!  Like shooting pool with a rope!  LMAO!  🤣

(Sorry for the joke, i.e., bad humor.  I couldn't resist.)

• Like 1

We've all been there, first thing in a morning, you wake up desperate to go but you are hard as a rock! It then becomes a battle of wits, trying to think of something to make it go down while also maintaining composure.

Like a few of you, I've used the shower and the sink in the past too but now if it happens I just sit on the loo and let it arc upwards and on to my chest or stomach. After all, I'm usually heading in to the shower afterwards so might as well get some enjoyment out of it before hand 😉

• Hot 1