Integrity of Alleged Sightings and Stories

I tend to believe the stories that are not as extreme, and stories that are not as vulgar (IE: the ones that are over the top with tons and tons of description). Photos help the credibility as well. Even if I think the story is made up it does not really matter to me. If it's a hot tale it's a hot tale lol. I guess I am just not one to lean into truthfulness of the stories 😆

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It depends on stuff like number of non-insiders involved, exposure of location, time of day, country, etc...

Pissing in the middle of the day in a country that acts like it's developed seems a lot more sus than doing so in a more 'rural' country.

Pissing on the steer when it's still bright out seems more sus than doing so in the late evening.

Peeing in a parking lot as a guy seems more sus than a girl doing so.

Having friends around who can cover you, be on the lookout or just generally provide moral support makes stories of exposure a lot more believable than stories of ppl doing so on their own.

There is some really hung guy on this site who pees in locker rooms and somewhat regularly posts here (sexyandre iirc)..... and I gotta say, due to the combination of 'guy' + 'public space' + 'seemingly no really close friends nearby, but strangers all around in direct line of sight' + 'bright location' I honestly wouldn't believe it if he wasn't posting (really nice) pictures of it, due to my experiences with social reception being the exact opposite, pushed to the extreme. The rarity of such an act makes me appreciate stuff like this even more ofc.

I would say that of the posts without pictures... maybe one in ten to fifteen seems sus. That is ofc not distributed equally across the users at all, over half of the ones that I consider to be 'dubious' are from a single person (of which I obviously won't mention the name).

As long as it sounds realistic or realistic to me, then okay. I often substitute some of the characters for friends and celebrities to spice things up a bit. Though with celebrities it does complicate the storyline because now I need to come up with things like how they met and became friends, which is harder than it sounds because I am not that good at writing fiction outside of coming up with sequences of events (and making sure that they're realistic or not unrealistic).

• Like 2

I write and post both fiction and non-fiction stories here, and I try to be very honest about both, by posting them in the appropriate forums. I have also posted quite a few, which are combinations of truth and fiction, stated upfront, often starting with a real situation, and transitioning to a fantasy of what I wish had happened. I always post those in the fiction section, and almost always state clearly where the real part ends, and the fictional part begins. As many of you know, I include a lot of detail in all of my posts, because those details are the focus of my attention, in real posts from memory, and in fantasies. As to embellishing real stories, I have probably been guilty of that, inadvertently, when my memory of an old situation or event is incomplete, and I still want to share the experience.  I also freely share my frustrations with real situations, in which I missed out on the most interesting parts, and often explain the reasons for my failures, if I know them.

In reading the works of others, I don't care if the stories are real, fictional, or some combination. But I tend to enjoy those which seem as real as possible, and don't require too much suspension of disbelief.

Dr.P  

• Like 3

I think I am going to have to come up with some combinations like @Dr.P   Just recently I have had a few experiences with my wife which started in the right direction but my own thoughts as to how they should have ended were a bit more involved than what actually happened. The true sections are worth posting int their own right, but the alternative endings would definitely be good for the fiction section. 

• Like 1

@Alfresco,  That sounds very interesting, and I encourage you to do that! I think that one of my better examples of the combined, "partly truth and partly fiction" approach is my series of stories about "Ellie," a real-life g.f., with whom I had a long, but unfortunately "dry" relationship. I started with totally true accounts of our real times together, posted in the true experience forums, and then posted fictional versions, in the fictional forums, under titles beginning with "Ellie:" What Might Have Been..." followed by fictional descriptions of what we might have done, together.

This approach arose from the fact that I never discussed my fetish with her, since we were co-workers, at the same company, so even though we were occasional lovers, over more than ten years, I had no idea about her attitudes and feelings about peeing.  These fictional stories describe my fantasies of our possible "wet" activities, which might have happened, if I had disclosed my interests to her, and she had expressed a mutual interest, or at least, no disapproval. This eventuality is not as improbable and far-fetched as it sounds, since she was in the habit of leaving the bathroom door partially open, every time we were together, and she had the need to pee.  But I lived in fear of being publicly branded a "perv." if she disapproved of my interest, so I never revealed it to her.  This all took place in the 1970's and 1980's, in the States.     

• Like 2

@beachmom, I totally agree with you about women being secretive about peeing, even more so than they have been about other bodily functions, like menstruation and orgasms, for examples, and I have always wondered why. I applaud, and thank you for the statistics you cite, on actual behavior. The difference between conversation and actual behavior was especially true, in the times that I have written about, here, the 1970's and 1980's, at the dawn of the "sexual revolution." Women would describe their periods and their orgasms in nearly clinical detail, in those times, but mere mention of any subject touching on urination would give rise to awkward silences, and/or evasive comments, at best, and hostile rebukes, on occasion. These unspoken taboos have persisted until the last few years, in my opinion, with the advent of heavy advertisements of "bladder leak" remedies and products, on mainstream TV. The famous "Fifty Shades..." novel, written by a woman, still considers urination to be off limits, sexually. These taboos were the primary reasons that I never revealed my interests to my g.f., "Ellie," during that time. Fortunately, I developed a lot more courage, in later years! Mainstream TV has opened up a lot, in the past ten years, with actresses and news anchors admitting to peeing in the shower, and wetting  themselves, in difficult situations.  

Dr.P

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Admittedly, I don't read through the experiences area here often and can't say I've seen things on this forum that look dubious, with one exception a few years ago. Someone posted a true tale that I knew was fake due to the image posted as their own, which was a thumbnail of a popular voyeur video. I let her\him know in pm that if I easily saw through it, others would soon as well and her/his respect on the forum would be damaged. I wasn't threatening to expose it, just giving some advice as a friend that it would backfire. She\he took my advice and deleted the post and to my memory admitted to everyone about feeling shameful having done it.  

I visit ToiletStool sometimes as there are a lot of good pee stories on there. I can tell you there are also a lot of bullshit stories there. It's revealed by the sheer ridiculousness of the events told. They usually start out believable enough, then the author just loses control and goes full idiot, turning a routine visit to a restroom, or a stopping to pee in the woods, into a 5 girl peeing orgy with his mothers friends and the girl next door. Also as someone mentioned, too many details are indicative of imagination because in real sightings, there usually isn't enough time to notice and recall everything in detail. That's why when I see something for real, I take notes in my phone while it's fresh, so when I share here later, I can at least remember accurately what she looked like and was wearing. Attire is of particular importance to me, I love how clothes make women look and what it says about her, so I make sure to remember. 

But regardless, I don't care much if people are lying about true sightings as long as it's at least somewhat believable, grounded in reality, plausible. Scrutinizing everything is a bottomless pit and can lead to one simply refusing to believe anything at all, so no use trying to actively spot it unless it jumps out undeniably. I like what @Dr.P does, using something real as a base and building the fictional tale onto it and just calling it fiction. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

"Ellie's" Sun Deck Repair.
By Dr.P

Summary: This is a "partly truth and partly fiction" story, about "Ellie", which I hope will illustrate an approach to writing fiction, starting from a basis in fact. I would normally post it in the Fictional Stories section. This story contains female urination, and my licking the dribbles from her thighs and pussy, afterward.

As noted at the beginning of my stories about "Ellie," we actually dated, in reality, over a period of ten years, or more, after our initial trip together. We sort of became "friends with benefits," before the phrase was invented. I also helped her with minor repairs and chores around her house, which she often made interesting for me, since she appeared to know my erotic tastes much better than I thought she did.  

On my real repair visits, she almost always dressed casually, in knee-length or longer dresses or skirts, under which she sometimes wore panties, and sometimes did not. She usually gave me ample opportunities to find out, and gauge her moods, when she made us lunch and drinks, during the day, and sat across from me,, while we ate and talked. One of these days was particularly memorable, and inspired this fantasy story, which begins in reality:

I had put in some fairly hard labor, in that reality, reworking the wood on her sun deck, when she appeared with sandwiches and a couple of beers, for each of us, in mid afternoon, on a pleasant summer day. She sat down, across from me, on a concrete step above the sun deck, in a knee-length skirt, which she was careful to pull out from under her bum, in the back, as she sat down. That piqued my interest, of course. She was not a compulsive leg crosser, so I got glimpses between her thighs, as usual. She was not wearing panties, which was also common, with her, in this situation. She had told me, long ago, that she didn't care if anyone looked up her skirt, so I enjoyed the view, as I ate lunch, and drank both of my beers.

"I didn't think you liked beer," I commented, as she started her second bottle.

"I like it just fine! I drank enough of it, in college! But it goes right through me, and I have to pee, a lot, when I drink it. But since you're here today, I didn't think you would mind."

"That's true, but why did you think that?"

[The fantasy begins here.]

"Well, I'm pretty sure that you like to listen to me, when I go, so I thought you might enjoy having more opportunities to hear me pee."

"That's also true, but how did you know that? You have a very sexy hiss, and I love to hear you do it! And I admit that I have listened to you, more than once!"

"You hide it well, but you try too hard! So I figured it out! That's why you never get our drinks done in time, when I tell you to make them, while I go. You're too busy listening to me! Glad you like my hiss!"

We continue talking, as she finishes her second beer, and she crosses, and uncrosses her legs, allowing her dress to ride up quite high, giving me a great view of her thighs and intermittent views of her pussy, which appears to be getting wet. She begins to fidget a bit, as many women do, when they need to pee. I have never seen her do that, over the time I have known her. So this piques my interest.

Looking intently at her lovely thighs, I can swear I see some dribbles, clinging to them, up high, near her bum. Could this be my horny imagination? Or is she leaking a little pee, and getting her legs wet? Finally, she just sits, with her thighs pressed together, and I can swear I hear her characteristic hiss, for a second, or two. My unasked question is soon answered by an unfamiliar hiss, "kuhhh," which I assume is muffled by her closed legs. I have heard her hiss many times, outside her bathroom, but it is usually sharper, "ssshshsss!"

The dribbles on her thighs and the wetness on her lips are soon replaced by a stronger stream, flowing vertically between them, down the front of the concrete step, on which she sits, leaving a dark grey stain. She opens her legs, leaving more space between her thighs, and her single stream goes straight down wetting the vertical wall of the step, under her bum. She opens her legs a little more, and her hiss grows stronger and sharper, "SSHSSHSS!"splitting into several smaller, but forceful streams, and sprays her upper thighs, and bum, leaving dribbles clinging to them, and splattering on the concrete. She stops peeing, and re-starts, twice, as I have often heard her do, on the toilet, indoors.

Her stream weakens, eventually, and she closes her legs, so her inner thighs touch, causing it to sprinkle her inner thighs and bum, and dripping onto the step. Her hiss softens, and stops. I am totally mesmerized.

My reverie is interrupted by her voice, asking,

"Did you like that?"

"Oh my god, yes! That was incredible!"

"I thought you might! Beer usually goes right through me, as I told you, and I decided to just let it happen! I knew I would have to go, when I brought our beer and sandwiches out, but I thought I could hold it until we were done eating. But the beer got to me faster than I expected. I had planned to invite you into the bathroom with me, when we finished eating, but I could feel it starting to come out. That's why I put my legs together, and crossed them, trying to hold it, and had my skirt out of the way, just in case."

She stands up, spreads her legs, and sprinkles a few dribbles on the wooden deck.

"Guess I wasn't quite done, yet. Looks like I baptized the deck that you just rebuilt!"

"See, it's running all the way down my leg, to my foot!"

She brings her legs closer together, and turns her right leg outward, to show me.

"Are you going to help me wipe my legs and clean up, now?"

"Of course! I wouldn't miss that, for the world! I'd love to lick you dry!"

"Well, we'll have to go in the house, for you to do that! No privacy out here!"

"I can't wait!"

I say, as I run my hands up her wet legs, from her ankles to her soaked pussy. I wipe her lower legs with a paper napkin from our lunch, so her skirt won't get wet.

She drops her skirt, which is still dry, in the back, and walks into the house.

When we get in her bathroom together, she stands in front of the toilet, lifts her skirt to her hips, and tells me,

"I still have some more, so you can watch me do it in the toilet, this time, before you help me clean up."

She sits down on the seat, opening her legs, so I can see. It sprays, with her characteristic hiss, "SSHSSHSS!" leaving dribbles, clinging to her inner thighs. She stops, and spreads her lips with her fingers, so that it comes out in a flat flow, running down her upper, inner thighs, with a nice, very muffled hiss. When it looks like she has finished, I dive between her wet thighs, and begin licking her, right there, on the toilet. She stands up, straddles my face, and soon begins humping my mouth, then squeezes my face with her thighs, in a very strong orgasm, squirting a little bit of her residual pee in my mouth.

Dr.P.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For the sake of having fun i go along with a lot of stuff. 'I want to believe' but i often have my doubts though i have to say that this site here is very good in that matter. It never appeared to me that there are a lot of 'fake profiles' or over the top fake stories on here.  Which is quite exceptional especially in comparison to other sites with a similar topic. 

On certain german sites it seems to me like most 'girls' are dudes. You just sense it. And you have too many over the top stories that seem pretty far fetched that just read like someone is living out his or her fantasy claiming it to be true even though those places have a section for fictional stuff aswell.

So if its too far fetched for me i ignore it, if not i just go along with it. And if someone is not who he/she claims to be or is telling me fairytales...as long as i get to kickstart my fantasy in that exchange and have fun its ok i guess. It is what it is.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 4
On 3/5/2022 at 9:23 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

For me credibility and comparison to the world I know is the key - although of course we can never criticise or argue with others.  If they say they have a piss orgy every night of the week with random strangers, well they certainly must lead a more energetic life than I do.

I know we all have different backgrounds, life circumstances etc but generally there are common global situations.  For example often people asking how to meet a partner who accepts their pee kink, and then occasionally is a member who it seems is irresistible to every partner wanting to indulge with them.  Once or twice maybe, a couple more times could be lucky - but really?

There are many ways to look for it, if you only look for partners at fetish parties or on dedicated websites (Fetlife, Craigslist until few years ago, etc.) Or if you open up your wallet and pay for your company you are way more likely to fulfill bold fantasies... If you are a girl your chances grow dramatically... Also being single and living alone helps (no wife/husband, no kids) as you can meet strangers at any time, pay whatever you can afford and join events wherever you like. Not everyone has the same lifestyle

Edited by Coupleslave
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to kinda go by writing style, or if it seemed realistic...but I've been proven wrong multiple times! I've seen stories where they're written in an artsy, almost poetic form, that seemed obviously fictional, that turned out to be true. So now I basically just give people the benefit of the doubt and assume there's at least some truth to the story, (if they say it's true) That being said, I also sometimes wonder if the admittedly fictional stories are sometimes based in a bit of truth as well tbh. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SneakyPee said:

I used to kinda go by writing style, or if it seemed realistic...but I've been proven wrong multiple times! I've seen stories where they're written in an artsy, almost poetic form, that seemed obviously fictional, that turned out to be true. So now I basically just give people the benefit of the doubt and assume there's at least some truth to the story, (if they say it's true) That being said, I also sometimes wonder if the admittedly fictional stories are sometimes based in a bit of truth as well tbh. 

Good points - everyone has different levels of ability with the written word, and some people writing in a second language too, so yes it's difficult to tell.

In the case of the fiction, I'll admit the vast majority I've written has been based around 'real' events.  Mostly things that I'm not biologically equipped to enjoy (booo) but in many cases just snippets of anecdotes or scenarios I've heard mentioned.  Always a seed of truth.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Good points - everyone has different levels of ability with the written word, and some people writing in a second language too, so yes it's difficult to tell.

In the case of the fiction, I'll admit the vast majority I've written has been based around 'real' events.  Mostly things that I'm not biologically equipped to enjoy (booo) but in many cases just snippets of anecdotes or scenarios I've heard mentioned.  Always a seed of truth.

And your masterful fiction is all the better for it 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

@SneakyPee & gldnwetgoose, If my memory serves, I think that all of my fictional stories have been based around real events, or at the very least, around real people, with whom I am acquainted. I have usually placed a note in the text, indicating the point of transition between truth and fiction, but I once posted a story in which I invited readers to guess where the transition occurred. At least one of them got it correct. I may try that again, just for fun. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

In the case of the fiction, I'll admit the vast majority I've written has been based around 'real' events. 

All fiction has to come from the author’s mind in one way or another.   I find that having at least some real life trigger to the imagination makes the story more engaging and believable. It helps the author to provide details and put them into action, even though that action is not directly correlated to the original experience or may be formulated from several different real experiences and extended or enhanced.  Often characters are also based on real people, because it helps to have a particular person in mind, even if they would never do some of the activities being written about.

As an example, my Cruise Ship Encounters series (admittedly some time ago, so sorry if you don’t remember it) was hopefully much better because I have been on cruise ships, have done many of the activities mentioned and can therefore describe the setting and situations.   Some of the things I had the female characters do were things I had done myself and sorely wished I had seen ladies doing them.  Others were pure imagination, but set in a location and situation that was familiar to me, which made describing the details easier.  Just a very few were things that I had actually seen ladies do on my cruise holidays.

However, in all these cases I would very definitely post them as fiction, not fact.  I have posted some of the actual experiences encountered on cruise holidays as fact, - because they were - but for me, the moment I start to embellish and extend, then it goes into fiction. 

I just looked up the Cruise Ship Encounters - blimey, the first instalment was from 2014!   Here it is, if anyone wants to read about two girls having lots of fun on a ship, on excursions and on dry land afterwards.    It also reminds me that when I wrote the most recent instalment last year, I did intend to continue it further………  maybe it is time I did.

• Like 2
  • Love 1