• Twice a day
    • Once a day
    • Once every other day
    • 3 times a week
    • Once a week
    • Once a month
    • Never!

usually imagination or books and sometimes fingers sometimes toys

Me being a guy,its usually videos or websites like this,with sexy chat etc.Theres a site called "my free cams" girls in their own rooms getting naked and inserting objects in themselves often.Its all good wank fodder...

• 4 years later...

I used to have a play every time I had a shit and quite often in public toilets as hearing other boys on the shitter going to toilet used to get me going.

It still does but it varies. Sometimes I’m bang bang bang really going at it, and other times I can’t even get a stiffie.

Also I sometimes go to the toilet with the main intention being to rub one out (even if I don’t need to pee/poo).

But now sometimes it’s get up, have a wee, rub one out, then if I need a poo in the day, I’ll have a poo and rub one out again, and then sometimes before I go to sleep, I’ll have a wee and shoot one out again - so sometimes 3 times a day!

other times I can go a few days without pleasuring myself so I can have a varying cycle when it comes to making the white stuff 😉

• Hot 1