Female members: how often do you wear a bra (when you're not at home)?

GWash17

How often do you wear a bra outside of your house?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you wear a bra outside of your house?

• Always
    • Most of the time
    • About half of the time
    • Rarely
    • Never

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I wear a bra from after my morning shower until I go to bed whether I’m out and about or at home. I have very small boobs. 

I guess that disproves the argument that the size of a woman's bladder is usually proportional to breast size.

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I am answering on behalf of K. She wears a bra when she runs. She will generally wear one when she goes into work, but hardly ever otherwise at home or when she's out and about, unless it's a special one for dressing up purposes. She has very small, perky boobs. She's not particularly bothered if her nipples are obvious under a tee shirt.

• Love 2

I pretty much always wear a bra from the moment I get dressed until the moment I get into bed. I'm a C cup so not the largest out there and I could probably get away with not wearing one for a while but I enjoy the support a bra provides. I will take off my bra if I get changed into pyjamas (I often sleep naked) and I will go without when wearing certain outfits like strapless dresses etc. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I am substantially older than most of you and "plus size". I seldom wear a bra at home unless I am in a mood and choose a sexy fun bra but always wear one out and about. Don't mind them doing their thing when it is only me at home but not something I want to randomly share.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2022 at 5:01 AM, Eliminature said:

I haven't owned a bra since I was a teenager. I do sometimes wear camisoles or a bandeau top to shield my nipples, but that's all. 

It's not as if people are going to be asking me "Why aren't you wearing a bra?" is it? 

Ironically, I would guess it would be another woman judging about your choice to wear or not wear a bra.  Most men would be way to reserved to say anything, but may stare a bit too long at the novelty of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 5:21 PM, KylieRobidoux said:

So I have really small boobs so I don’t, I also wear sweaters a lot - another reason - also I live on university so lots of people wear revealing clothing 

The same was true when I was in college. Lots of girls went braless...even some with nice big boobs...I always enjoyed the view

• Like 1