Dreams

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Yes, usually I wake up shortly afterwards after having a dream about peeing (or needing to pee) and really do have to pee.  Usually a big amount.

What about you @foxypiss?

I had a couple before and I literally thought I pissed myself since I was piss in my dream 

• Agree 1

I don't dream a lot, or at least I don't often remember them, but I do have a recurring dream where I'm walking around some incongruous place like an office or a pub with no clothes on looking for a toilet and they're all blocked or overflowing. I usually end up peeing in the dream, but have never actually peed myself.  I do wonder though, as I become more accustomed to deliberately having a pee in my bed, if at some point I might pee in my sleep. 😃

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I have occasionally had dreams where I am very much in need of a pee, and then I wake up and go and have a pee in the toilet. I have on a very few occasions, had the same dream, but I don't wake and I then dream I am enjoying the sweet relief of peeing ... and wake to find that yes, I am indeed enjoying that sweet relief, but I didn't really want to (I am not a pee in the bed person). Lovely dreams though!

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
9 hours ago, foxypiss said:

Do you ever have a dream about pissing? Like your pissing in your dream and then you feel like your actually pissing as well but your really not.

Oh yes indeed! I have those dreams a lot and I love them! I must say that I deliberately try to provoke them by drinking extra water before going to sleep.

When my bladder is full I usually start dreaming about being in some work-related situation and not finding a restroom. It often ends in a scene where I open a door and I enter a big hall with hundreds of urinals and cubicles. I choose one cubicle in a row without many people and I spray my piss allover the place. 

It actually always feels as if I'm really relieving myself, but then I wake up with still a full bladder. Mostly I can't resist peeing the bed after such a dream...

Do you remember the settings of your pissing dreams?

Guest ShyPeeMan

Not in a sexual dream, just dreamt I need a peed which woke me up as I did need to pee. Glad I woke up as I don't think my wife would had been impressed if I wet the bed......come to think of it, I wouldn't be impressed either

Edited by ShyPeeMan
7 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I wish. My dreams usually involve something bad happening. My brain doesn’t lemme have fun 😭

Im with you. My dreams are mostly nightmares or sleep paralysis stuff xD. But once in a while a i have a naughty dream as well, which confuses the hell out of me when it happens because im not used to it. They were also always connected to things happening to me at that time which makes it extra sad when you wake up and realise that your crush is still your crush because everything you experienced in the last day was just a dream xD.

I think i stick to nightmares or not dreaming at all xD.

• Hug 2
4 hours ago, RDC said:

Oh yes indeed! I have those dreams a lot and I love them! I must say that I deliberately try to provoke them by drinking extra water before going to sleep.

When my bladder is full I usually start dreaming about being in some work-related situation and not finding a restroom. It often ends in a scene where I open a door and I enter a big hall with hundreds of urinals and cubicles. I choose one cubicle in a row without many people and I spray my piss allover the place. 

It actually always feels as if I'm really relieving myself, but then I wake up with still a full bladder. Mostly I can't resist peeing the bed after such a dream...

Do you remember the settings of your pissing dreams?

I don't remember where theu occurred, no.

17 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah. Most of the time when I dream I'm peeing I get real horny in my sleep, which shouldn't be a surprise. I've been know to orgasm in my sleep sometimes 🤭 wake up a hot, sticky mess and wonder why and when I remember it all makes sense lol.

Just the other night I had a dream about a girl peeing in a library I think, but that time I actually woke up and made a conscious decision to log into the site and get off. It was a good decision. I was happy for the rest of the day.

Had this happen to me a lot when I was in middle school and high school. I thought I wet the bed but in reality I just orgasmed.

• Cheeky 1

Have I ever had a dream in which I was peeing: yes, more than once but peeing was just a portion of those dreams.   A few times when waking up from / during those dreams I felt like I needed to pee, a few times it felt like i was peeing (but wasn't), I never actually was wetting the bed.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I had a dream last night that featured peeing - and also a member of this site (yes, @Sophie, it was you).

I dreamed that K and I were attending a sort of comedy / variety show in a theatre I didn't recognise but which I found out was in Manchester. One of the acts was a male comedian, who was truly dreadful and unfunny. But the strange thing about his act was that part way into it, he apologised and started wetting his jeans, all the while carrying on with another lame joke. The compère realised what was happening, ushered him off stage, and handed him another pair of trousers to wear - these were bright red PVC (?! I know ...) and he went back on to finish his act.

After the performance, K and I were milling around in the foyer and then outside on to a square outside the theatre, waiting for someone, when Sophie appeared. We said hello and I told her what had happened inside. And then I woke up. That was it - a very boring dream, but I thought it was worth mentioning. For what it's worth Sophie, you were looking wonderful, and seemed quite at ease among the crowd of people around the theatre!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When I was in high school I dreamed about my then-crush leading me into the school gym, popping a squat, and then gushing piss all over the gym floor. She let me eat her out afterwards.

I woke up thinking I wet the bed, but in reality, I orgasmed.

• Hot 2

Yes, I frequently have dreams that I am looking for a place to pee or peeing. Usually I wake up and get up to pee but probably 1-2% of the time I accidentally pee myself just a little and wake myself up. When I was young I would dream I was peeing and wake up to find I had orgasmed and had a wet dream. Most of the times these dreams are about peeing outside or being with other people peeing outside. 

I'm curious if women have these pee dreams at the same rate as men?

Edited by Havelock
Add a question.
1 hour ago, Havelock said:

I'm curious if women have these pee dreams at the same rate as men?

For me it seems to happen every few months. Sometimes it's not pee dreams that make me cum in my sleep though. Although 10 times out of 10 if I am dreaming about peeing somewhere I usually wake up with cum in my pj pants 🤪

• Hot 4
1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

I’ve never had a dream about pee or anything sexual, never woken up having orgasmed or even turned on. Maybe I’m missing out! 

Maybe it's because you're actually experiencing everything you could possibly dream about in real life 🙂 so there's no need for dreams. Perhaps you dream about stuff like filling in tax returns or cleaning the house or something mundane. Am I right 😉