Parking Lot Pee

3 hours ago, PixieRyder said:

Even when I only vaguely have to pee that "cold wind on my bare bottom" dramatically increases my desperation.

Very exciting!

I've enjoyed many winter hikes that always seemed to bring out the best in us. Often a few times on a really cold day. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

After lunch I found myself desperate to pee again. I didn’t want to waste time finding a bathroom (plus what fun is that!) so I kept holding until I found a spot. I dropped a passenger off at a business complex and started looking around thinking this may be the place. 

I found behind the complex was a small park with walking trails, lots of trees in between the parking lots / buildings and the park. I parked and went for a little walk checking things out. Couldn’t find a hidden spot but I knew I wasn’t making it out of there without unleashing my piss onto something. I finally worked up the courage to go right on the walking path. It had been raining all morning so not a great day for a walk so thankfully I hadn’t seen anyone else. I sat down on a bench along the path and looked around again. No one in site. I pulled my pants down just enough and then starting to go. My piss pooled under me and dripped into the grass below. I was almost done when I saw two people approaching in the distance (luckily they were too far to see what I was doing!). I stopped my stream and quickly got my pants back up and walked back to my car. It was such a thrill knowing I was almost caught but they had no idea - and that they’d be waking right past my secret pee puddle. 

I got back to the car not empty but sufficiently satisfied for the moment. I definitely will be doing more of this as much as I can. 

Can't wait to hear more! May I suggest a standing pee onto a random car tire?

18 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

After lunch I found myself desperate to pee again. I didn’t want to waste time finding a bathroom (plus what fun is that!) so I kept holding until I found a spot. I dropped a passenger off at a business complex and started looking around thinking this may be the place. 

I found behind the complex was a small park with walking trails, lots of trees in between the parking lots / buildings and the park. I parked and went for a little walk checking things out. Couldn’t find a hidden spot but I knew I wasn’t making it out of there without unleashing my piss onto something. I finally worked up the courage to go right on the walking path. It had been raining all morning so not a great day for a walk so thankfully I hadn’t seen anyone else. I sat down on a bench along the path and looked around again. No one in site. I pulled my pants down just enough and then starting to go. My piss pooled under me and dripped into the grass below. I was almost done when I saw two people approaching in the distance (luckily they were too far to see what I was doing!). I stopped my stream and quickly got my pants back up and walked back to my car. It was such a thrill knowing I was almost caught but they had no idea - and that they’d be waking right past my secret pee puddle. 

I got back to the car not empty but sufficiently satisfied for the moment. I definitely will be doing more of this as much as I can. 

I love hearing theses story’s I do the same, the trill of getting caught but the nice breeze hitting your downstairs parts. Love the feel of the freedom to let it go whenever it arise. 

19 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

Parks on a rainy day are great places for a blatent piss! I love that you pissed on the bench, this is one of those situations that is better for girls who can sit on the bench and certainly from behind nobody will realize you're pissing. Personally if it's quiet I just stand there and hose them down 🙂

Rideshare driving sounds like a good job for us peefans, plenty of opportunity for desperation and public piss. Next time I take a ride I'll be wondering if the driver is desperate or whether they just pissed in a parking lot!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

A good friend of mine - and the closest thing I've ever had to a pee-buddy except we never quite made it work - is a dog trainer and walker. She has quite a few stories about having to take an emergency pee while out in the woods. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

I’m dog sitting for a family through the rest of this week and I think I found my nightly pee spot for the next few days! 

They have a wood patio set on their backyard patio and my last let out for the dogs is after dark! It’s pretty dark back there so even the immediate neighbors won’t see me. 

I arrived and didn’t really have to go but couldn’t help myself when I realized what an opportunity it is. I turned off the back patio light and pulled my pants down to my knees and sat down in the wood patio chair and let out what little bit of pee I had in me. Hardly enough to have some real fun but certainly a taste of what is to come the next few nights if I plan ahead a bit better. I plan to soak the patio chair as well as the bench at the table. 

Its outside so no clean up and no damage done. And it’ll rain this weekend to really wash it all away. 

Cant wait to come back tomorrow evening and give it a go. I’ll be by in the morning but sadly in the daylight it’ll be too obvious unless I want to bring a change of pants and wet... which I’m not opposed to 😉

Ooh! Have fun ❤️

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2022 at 7:22 PM, peegirl99 said:

I managed to get TWO naughty pees in today. 

First was this morning, I stopped in to visit a clients dogs and while they were eating their breakfast I took my morning pee... in the garage! I squatted low against the wall and let it flow all over the concrete. Felt great and it’ll dry up before they return 😉

The second just happened and relates back to my post from the other night. Been running around for hours walking dogs and what not and was BURSTING to go. I sat back in the chair, relaxed, and let it flow. It felt SO GOOD. 

8B5197BD-37FF-4C58-AF0B-B16CE9C71974.jpeg

It looks like your bladder was full. I would have loved to watch you going.

• Agree 1