F 21 new here!

jinx

Guest ShyPeeMan
2 hours ago, jinx said:

Hey ya'll!

I'm a 21 year old bi girl from the US! Outside of kink I love baking, reading, and painting. Kink wise I love being dominated, lots of toys, bondage, degradation, and piss play! I'm especially into men pissing, piss drinking, and piss marking! I'm really excited to be here and get more into the community! Let me know if you guys have any questions!

What else do you like?

8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’ll share the huge welcome, although we’ve already met in chat.

The one thing I’ll say is it doesn’t really matter about the ‘F’ or the ‘21’ - you’re a Peefan and that’s what counts. 

Thanks, I appreciate it!!!!!

3 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

What else do you like?

Not the most general question so I assume you mean about piss? I also really enjoy having my partner control my bladder and occasionally wetting. Kink wise I'm very into impact play, aftercare, threesomes, being dommed by multiple doms, giving head, cuddling, and love bondage. I think I'm pretty open to most things but my limits are anything illegal, large anal toys, extremely rough face fucking, knifeplay, and scat.

• Hot 2
Guest ShyPeeMan
13 minutes ago, jinx said:

Not the most general question so I assume you mean about piss? I also really enjoy having my partner control my bladder and occasionally wetting. Kink wise I'm very into impact play, aftercare, threesomes, being dommed by multiple doms, giving head, cuddling, and love bondage. I think I'm pretty open to most things but my limits are anything illegal, large anal toys, extremely rough face fucking, knifeplay, and scat.

Sorry, yes I ment piss. You had me at most things until the end, that is definitely not my thing

5 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading all the stories on the site and sharing your own if you feel comfortable. I'm curious when you started getting into pissmarking specifically? That's my favourite part of the pee kink personally

Good question! I know this sounds dumb but I think I just love how degrading and vulnerable it is? My first real dom was really into piss play and I guess that got me more into the idea of piss marking!

• Hot 1