The new Girl's bathroom

On 2/27/2022 at 4:16 PM, Antonister said:

Meanwhile Sarah proceeded to take off her panties under her short skirt. "Hold this, please." she said handing me her panties.

Jokes on her, she never got the panties back. (Doesn't really matter at this point but a victory is a victory :D). 
Very nice story. Im super curious where all of this goes. And i pray for the pc and any other electronics to survive this evening. :x Thats were i would draw the line in that situation. 
I would also steal some booze because the protagonist clearly needs it at this point xD. Lets try to get Sarah to stay at his room. Seems like she could be convinced to have more fun. 

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Fire said:

T know this is my favorite Story trope I wish there was more but this is all I could find 

like “in my room” “ My room used as toilet for sister”

Yea I also thought about this, so I just made my own story. I knew that @Darkguy would like these stories because I liked his stories as well and had to think of stories like "In my room" when I wrote this.

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...