On 2/26/2022 at 3:36 PM, beachmom said:

It must be so invigorating to power piss across a room, I'm always so envious of guys in that way. My boys have always loved doing this in locker rooms where it doesn't matter and there's nothing to cleanup and off our front porch as well.

I have to say, for me it was only a couple of years ago that I for the first time pissed indoors across a room. So for me it does feel invigorating, but in addition to that I also get that kick from doing something naughty, because it is not at all something that I am used to (and I do this rather infrequently, only on "special occasions"). Btw. there are lots of girls / women that can spray their pee across the room much better than I can 😉

Btw. I added another video. It is from around three years ago, when I for the first time in my life pissed indoors just across the room on the floor (and not into either a toilet, some container, or the bathtub, which I had done before). I was really curious to find out how far I could spray my piss and I had no idea how far i would get (of course I peed outside before, also sometimes "for distance", but I could not really estimate how this would look inside a room). I guess that back then I had seen some mydirtyhobby video where some girl tried to pee out some candles, and I thought, I'd love to try that too, and also to get some "measure" of how far I could pee (1 plate + 2 wine glasses + 4 candles far, lol!). I really enjoyed the moment when I started to pee, because I had this awesome feeling of crossing a taboo line, doing something really naughty for the first time.. 😅

Link to the videos is still:

https://www.erome.com/a/Ix7jdFLN

pissing_out_candles.png

Edited by HitEmAll
layout
  • Hot 3

In the Pissing Outdoors thread there's a video of a German fellow who thinks he has the world record for distance/height pissing.  As I commented there, it requires powerful bladder muscles and a bladder big enough to hold enough ammunition!  

• 3 months later...
On 6/13/2022 at 12:15 PM, HitEmAll said:

I decided to do another powerpiss video to find out how high I could pee 😉 Therefore, I waited until I really had to go, and then pissed in a high arc all across my apartment.

Link to video: (first video on the page): https://www.erome.com/a/Ix7jdFLN
I hope you like the video!

pppic_01.thumb.png.5fe6ff0e48ac0f9341dbc4f3194b84da.pngpppic_02.thumb.png.bfbde0d33f4747c0bc00bc4794596ec5.png

What are the results? How high you think you got?

also, do you have aftermaths pictures? Guess you also got quite the distance as far as I can see

23 hours ago, lengajesytec said:

What are the results? How high you think you got?

also, do you have aftermaths pictures? Guess you also got quite the distance as far as I can see

I don't know exactly, but I'd say the pee arc was more than half a meter above my head, so maybe somewhere around 2.30 / 2.40 m ? I know that I can reach the ceiling in my bathroom / shower which is a bit less high than the ceiling in the rest of my apartment, I think at around 2.40m, so that's probably more or less the height that I reached here, too.

And sorry I did to take pictures of the aftermath. I think I was too busy cleaning up the huge mess / flood that I created and forgot about documenting it.. 😅 But you are right, if I had to guess I would say that the main puddle of pee was a bit over 2 meters in front of me, so I peed at a really steep angle, but not completely vertically and also got some distance.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 5:28 PM, RainGod said:

Those shower videos look like you're playing with a (particularly powerful) garden hose! Do you ever use that gifted penis for piss marking or vandalism? With that range and volume you could really make some good marks or cause some damage!

Hi RainGod!

I really like the idea of piss marking 🙂 I also to some extent like piss vandalism, but I also kinda don't want to bother anyone too much with my actions. Do you have any ideas for piss marking / piss vandalism, I don't really have any personal experience with this.

I'd be interested to hear about different piss marking / vandalism scenarios, ranging from "rather harmless" to "really crazy" 🙂

With respect to the topic, I really like the idea of taking a "revenge piss", i.e. if you don't like someone or have a problem with someone, then to take a huge piss on their property, i.e. do some actual piss vandalism to take revenge. However, I never did that, and I think I don't have any reasons for taking a revenge piss, but I kinda looking forward to this at some point in my life.. 😅

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, brown814 said:

Maybe another video on the releasing in sync to music thread?

22 hours ago, RainGod said:

You mentioned a revenge piss, how about a great really vicious revenge piss? Complete with audio of you bragging about the size and power of your pisser, how much damage you're gonna cause, etc. Doesnt even have to be a "real" revenge piss, can just pick a random plant or something and make up a reason to whip it out and release your yellow wrath!

19 hours ago, brown814 said:

You can also do a rapid desperation video, complete with the build up and eventual release!

Thanks for the input! I'll think about it! Haha I find the idea of picking some random object to do some revenge piss quite funny! "You stupid f*cking tree! You are the worst! I'll destroy you with my pee stream, I'll drown you!.." 🤣 I might do this at some point, but I don't think I'll do this right now. Something like "rapid desperation" and shooting a longer video (maybe in timelapse) while getting more and more desperate sounds interesting too, but I think I don't have enough time for this right now. "Peeing in sync to music" is always fun, could be an option for this weekend.

I think I'll re-upload my most watched video from xtube (the "peeing after watching football", maybe you remember, I have to find it first on my computer though.. maybe I'll find some other fun old videos to upload), and then this weekend I'll think about some nice new video(s).

Btw. fun fact: a few months ago I wanted to do a "special clip" for reaching 10k views. I wanted to do a really nice "peeing in sync to music" video to the amazing "Only happy when it rains" music video from Garbage. I wanted it to be really good and with really lots of pee (i.e. as much as never before), so I waited for a long time until my bladder was really full. Suddenly I felt really desperate and I noticed that it was kinda too late (because I had to set up cameras and light, re-watch the music video to see when to pee, etc.). At that point I really needed to pee, so I just placed some towels on the floor, put the camera somewhere without really checking what it captures, and then I just had to go. Sadly, none of the cameras really captured good shots of my pee stream, also because I kinda pissed too far / too high.. 🤣 Maybe I could also upload some version of that video (although you cannot really see too much peeing)..

On 11/29/2022 at 4:26 PM, HitEmAll said:

I just noticed that there are soon 20k views on my erome.com page.. 😳🥳

I feel like I should do some fun pee video to celebrate this. Anyone has any fun idea for a nice pee-based celebration video? 🙂

soon_20k.png.cfde2a7cd10baf301985e50d9aa5a6e0.png

Anything controlling your stream to reach far in distance, height, with a nice view of the whole stream trajectory would be awesome, extra points if is a long pee. Aftermath shots are also a nice detail. Anyways, thanks for sharing quality content!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, RainGod said:

Holy shit that spray! You could water the whole neighborhood's lawns from your porch! I'd be scared to be a tree staring down that piss cannon 😈

Haha.. 😂  Generally I prefer to make people happy with my pee, but I'll see if I at some point can use it for doing something naughty or for some revenge.. 😈

Thanks for all the kind words! It is really nice to hear that you enjoy these videos! It is really a lot of fun creating pee videos, but it is also some effort and time investment (filling up, peeing, cleaning, cutting the video, uploading etc.), so it is always really nice to get some confirmation that there are actually some people that watch and enjoy the videos 🙂 I really appreciate you taking the time to express that you like this! And as always, feel free to provide ideas for pee videos that you would really like to see.

On 12/4/2022 at 2:14 AM, RainGod said:

Holy shit that spray! You could water the whole neighborhood's lawns from your porch! I'd be scared to be a tree staring down that piss cannon 😈

Haha!..

On 12/6/2022 at 1:45 PM, goldenprincess333 said:

these are some of the hottest videos I have ever seen. I am in complete awe of you-how far you can reach, the shades of yellow in your piss, the intensity, it's all so beautiful. big fan. 

Wow, so cool! Thanks a lot for the nice compliments, that's great to hear! I will think about you when I do the next pee video and I'll hope that you will again enjoy it as much! 😊

On 12/6/2022 at 5:58 PM, She_wee29 said:

Wow you’re hot!

Wow, thanks! 😉

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1