Self peeing

Guest ShyPeeMan

I have the same issue. My wife has no interest so I have to find ways to do this by myself. I like the wetting side and have enjoyed that while out on my bike. I also use bath time to play, I love the feeling of warm piss on my cock while I play. I have to be careful though so I don't get caught

Edited by ShyPeeMan

Are you able to play outside the house area? Maybe go to a local park in a dress with nothing underneath and just let it go down a leg? Or sit on the grass. If the weather is warm it'll dry quickly. It'll be naughty for you, but no one will know. Hope you have fun

• Like 1

Have you thought about getting some water resistent/proof clothes ? That way you could pee freely without leaving any "residue" on your clothes. 
I have some shorts for example which don't really absorb liquid when i pee in them. They just "reflect the liquid out of the "leg holes" (is there a better word for this ?). There are some leggings which act similar. You could also get a leather skirt or something like that. 
If you would pee in something like this while taking the trash out or staying in the bathtub you could easily come back in to the house without needing to change clothes. 
Bonus points if you pee in the bathtub while being barefoot, because then you can leave little pee footprints around the house. (They shouldn't smell much if at all because it isn't that much liquid.) 

• Love 1

Exactly why I have been experimenting in self pee. Wife thinks it gross although 30 years ago when we got married she suggested it tried it a couple of times she didn’t like it but I did. It wasn’t until I found sites like this one that I have started exploring my love for pee it has taken over 3o years to get there. 

Guest ShyPeeMan
19 minutes ago, Hornyrrd said:

Last week on my secret visits to the bathroom i did my normal routine, got undressed, stepped into the bath but this time i left my panties on and peed, it felt wonderful. Anymore ideas you might have will be much appreciated 

Hornyred x

Get some yoga pants or running tights and wet yourself in those, I'm sure you'll love the feeling of your peeing soaking in and running down your thighs. I know I do.

Just experiment and have fun doing it.

20 hours ago, Hornyrrd said:

Last week on my secret visits to the bathroom i did my normal routine, got undressed, stepped into the bath but this time i left my panties on and peed, it felt wonderful. Anymore ideas you might have will be much appreciated 

Hornyred x

So hot love it 

On 2/27/2022 at 2:57 PM, peegirl99 said:

On days I’m doing laundry I will hold off on going until I’m ready to throw a load of wash into the machine and I’ll lay out a couple towels or a pile of clothes on the basement floor and have a good piss before tossing it all in the washer. Sometimes I’ll even change into a pair of dirty sweatpants and wet them standing over a towel before it all goes in the machine and then just put my clean pants back on before going back upstairs. A great way to have some fun when I am not home alone. 

That’s so nice mmm

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 8:57 PM, peegirl99 said:

On days I’m doing laundry I will hold off on going until I’m ready to throw a load of wash into the machine and I’ll lay out a couple towels or a pile of clothes on the basement floor and have a good piss before tossing it all in the washer. Sometimes I’ll even change into a pair of dirty sweatpants and wet them standing over a towel before it all goes in the machine and then just put my clean pants back on before going back upstairs. A great way to have some fun when I am not home alone. 

I do the same thing 🙂

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i am the same as the rest of you.  When i was single, i discovered wetting whole lying in my bed.  Now since my girlfriend lives with me, pee play is out of the question.  Have to pee in the shower in my clothes before i take my shower

Edited by Wetclotheslover
Changed content
  • Hot 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/1/2022 at 9:51 AM, weteric said:

Are you able to play outside the house area? Maybe go to a local park in a dress with nothing underneath and just let it go down a leg? Or sit on the grass. If the weather is warm it'll dry quickly. It'll be naughty for you, but no one will know. Hope you have fun

I've started going to parks and peeing in bushes, I find it very exciting x

• Hot 3
On 10/4/2022 at 3:20 AM, Wetclotheslover said:

i am the same as the rest of you.  When i was single, i discovered wetting whole lying in my bed.  Now since my girlfriend lives with me, pee play is out of the question.  Have to pee in the shower in my clothes before i take my shower

Very pity your GF isn't into pee play. 😔

Hi @Hornyrrd, It sucks when you partner isn’t into pee play I know. I’ve had this fetish for as long as I can remember and managed to slowly introduce it to my wife who had never even thought about it and now it’s part of our sex life. I had only done solo play for years as i was to embarrassed to tell her about it. Sometimes I still solo play and I’ve found that putting on as many pairs of underwear that i can and wetting through them is a lot of fun! Another fun idea is to wear a diaper in public and wet it whenever you need to go, I’ve done this a couple of times when shopping in a crowded shopping centre! Soo naughty but soooo exciting ! 😛

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stephen94 said:

Hi @Hornyrrd, It sucks when you partner isn’t into pee play I know. I’ve had this fetish for as long as I can remember and managed to slowly introduce it to my wife who had never even thought about it and now it’s part of our sex life. I had only done solo play for years as i was to embarrassed to tell her about it. Sometimes I still solo play and I’ve found that putting on as many pairs of underwear that i can and wetting through them is a lot of fun! Another fun idea is to wear a diaper in public and wet it whenever you need to go, I’ve done this a couple of times when shopping in a crowded shopping centre! Soo naughty but soooo exciting ! 😛

How did you manage to get your wife interested, I’ve been trying for many years but she just doesn’t seem to take the hint

1 hour ago, SJ166 said:

How did you manage to get your wife interested, I’ve been trying for many years but she just doesn’t seem to take the hint

Started off making a bucket list of things we would try and things we wouldn’t then went through them together. Golden shower was on the list and I underplayed it even tho I’d been into it for years and she said she would give it a go. Literally that day we did it in the shower. She really surprised me when she got down on her knees without warning and started taking it straight in her mouth! 

• Like 1