Permission to pee

17 hours ago, Northern_pee said:

My mom was we’re my pee fetish started. When she was younger she would pee in many naughty places. When I turned 7 my mom started to pee openly around the house and the backyard. She told me I could do the same. I started to and that’s why we have that agreement. 

I think it's so much easier for moms to open up with their girls and for their girls to then be relaxed about doing so around their moms. With boys I think there's a bit more hesitancy for moms to be open with them and thus boys tend to assume their moms would object to them peeing outside the bathroom. The truth said, many moms are quite open minded about it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, peepee3131321 said:

How do you get at that point in a friendship?

Do both of you go clean up afterwards?

(sounds very hot)

We are VERY close, and have been for a long time. Both of us are sexually adventurous and frequently discuss it, so swapping kinks wasn't too scary for us. 

And yes, we both clean up our respective messes. 🙂

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I have the opposite problem. There is a guy that doesn't always let me pee and instead makes me hold it until I cant hold it anymore 😝

That poses the "what happens next" question 😁

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, JesseP said:

That poses the "what happens next" question 😁

Well he tells me I'm not allowed to pee until he cums, so usually it's some crotch holding, pee dancing, and when he finally gives me the go ahead I scramble to the bathroom and pee for him 😋 usually it's between 20 and 40 seconds in length.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Must admit I have a fantasy very similar to that one @Bacardi - where I'm the one that needs to be made to cum, before the permission is granted for the desperate lady to piss.

The only very subtle difference is that it's up to the lady to make me cum, to earn her reward as it were.  The good news for her is the more obviously bursting she is and the more she talks about it, the quicker we both get relief. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/25/2022 at 1:32 AM, peecurious94 said:

Does anyone else get turned on by knowing you're allowed to openly pee in front of someone? My mom and I openly pee outside and in sinks in front of one another. I also have a friend whom I allow to pee in my house (hard surfaces only), and she allows me to do the same. Something about having permission and mutual understanding that freely peeing is okay is sooooo nice.

Me and my mom are the same. We both have week bladders so it wasn’t uncommon for one to hurry to the toilet and leave the door open so the other one could pee in the sink or bathtub. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 4/10/2022 at 8:21 AM, BGSB86 said:

Me and my mom are the same. We both have week bladders so it wasn’t uncommon for one to hurry to the toilet and leave the door open so the other one could pee in the sink or bathtub. 

I think it’s so good that you and your mom could use the bathtub or sink to pee if the other was using the toilet. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The only people I’ve openly Peed in front of are my kids and obviously that didn’t turn me on or do anything like that. It kinda happened naturally, when a baby I’d carry them in with me so I knew they were safe and as they were babies it didn’t feel like they knew what was going on. Then as toddlers they just followed me in and played with the bath toys while I peed or got ready etc, and then as kids they used to sometimes just walk in and ask me something and leave. So it was just natural and normal. 

• Love 1