First time in hotel by myself

5 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Don't be afraid! I've stayed in many different hotels over the years while traveling for work and vacations, and I've peed all over the carpet in most of them. I've never been charged extra or been asked any questions.

Apparently more and more hotels are using black lights to find stains. Have you peed in your rooms recently as well?

bring a dozen towels with you and get rid of the mattress. you can piss in them all night long on the bed and if you have enough it won't soak through if you bring a protector as well. or something like that. i think hotel rooms are a massive turn on. it's the naughtiness of doing it in the room and you can take all your soaked towels away with you!

• Like 1

Great to read you enjoyed yourself Foxy! Once you get the hang of it you'll start feeling more comfortable to try out more adventures. I'm having a couple of hotel stays coming up in the couple of months too and I'm looking forward to some naughty fun as well... ! Cheers!