First time in hotel by myself

Nothing to be scared about, back a few years ago abc did an investigative story on Hotel rooms and all 20 of the rooms they investigated ( 1 star to 5 star hotels) had urine stains revealed with black light, throughout the carpets and on the walls. A housekeeper recently told us, "it's not a problem at all, you wouldn't believe how common it is, have fun."

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Nothing to be scared about, back a few years ago abc did an investigative story on Hotel rooms and all 20 of the rooms they investigated ( 1 star to 5 star hotels) had urine stains revealed with black light, throughout the carpets and on the walls. A housekeeper recently told us, "it's not a problem at all, you wouldn't believe how common it is, have fun."

Yes, give the housekeeper a nice tip and you can get away with a lot of pee fun.

2 hours ago, foxypiss said:

Update, I woke up in the middle of the night and I pissed off the side of the bed onto the carpet and had a quick orgasm after and it made me feel really naughty

Great job, you'll find it to be natural after a bit and so very convenient in the middle of the night too.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, foxypiss said:

Update, I woke up in the middle of the night and I pissed off the side of the bed onto the carpet and had a quick orgasm after and it made me feel really naughty

Ah yes ... brings back memories.  Sounds like you're warming up to the possibilities.  Please do keep us up to date on your activities.

• Like 2