Peeing with girlfriend while parents are gone

Hello,

it's been a while since i've posted here, but i'm glad to be back!

Last time i asked for advice on where to pee with my girlfriend since we were (and still are) living with each of our parents.

Now, there is an amazing opportunity, because my parents will be gone for 2 days!

So here's my question: Does anybody have some amazing ideas where we could pee? we both love peeing in places we are not supposed to and I feel like this is a huge chance to have the fun of our lives.

I don't really care how much work cleaning up is, as long as it is not obvious that somebody pissed there 😛

Related to that, another question: If we pee on something that is made out of fabric and we clean it up INSTANTLY, will it still be noticable?

EDIT: There is also no limit on how naughty these ideas can be. We've both passed the point of something being off-limits long ago.

Come on guys/girls, give me some ideas to make this the best 2 days ever 😄 

Edited by rudiness
  • Like 1

Let me start with your last question (relating to fabric).  If it is something which you can wash (put into a washing machine: think towels, sheets, clothing) a few pees will not be an issue.  If it isn't (rugs, upholstered furniture) it could be an issue.

As to places you could pee; floors, tables, sinks, drawers, towels, washing machine, dishwasher, out windows, in pots/pans/dishes/glasses, in buckets...

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.5c9a8466385927136b32c158cfd183f5.png

You might want to be careful with couches and other fabric stuff. This couch belonged to my best friend before i got it. With her having little children, we needed to wash the couch often. If we used normal water to clean the couch we got marks like this. We needed to use distilled water to not get them. So depending on how well you are prepared to clean fabric you might want to stay away from this. 

I have currently other things to worry about so i will probably post again when i have had time to think about more locations. 
But first thing that comes to mind is that you should surprise your girlfriend by peeing on her while cuddling or sitting on her lap. Wait for other good suggestions and pick one from them to surprise your girlfriend there. 😄
And i would suggest doing at least something in the parents bedroom. Don't know if it is the same for you guys. But my parents bedroom was always this special place in the house were i was the least. So i think that doing something naughty there, might extra thrill. 

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Ditto to what’s been said on chairs and couches - they’re probably the most likely to show permanent signs of marking and also the most likely to be noticed when your parents get back - for example if the pile on a velvet cushion looks like it’s been disturbed. 

I guess you have the advantage you can do laundry without anyone questioning what or why - so you could put some plastic sheet down on the floor and a couple of big towels on top of that and then soak them any way you both want. Golden showers, wetting or whatever.  You should be able to buy it cheaply in the decorating section of your DIY store.

Other than that - why not a challenge that you have to Christen every room over the two days, but not pee in the toilet.  So jugs, buckets, puppy pads, towels, sinks etc are all options.

Drinking lots of water and other fluids will keep your pee clear and less likely to leave traces - if you make it something like lemonade or lager it’ll also perhaps head through to your bladders quicker too. 

• Like 2
On 2/24/2022 at 9:56 PM, thisguy20 said:

Let me start with your last question (relating to fabric).  If it is something which you can wash (put into a washing machine: think towels, sheets, clothing) a few pees will not be an issue.  If it isn't (rugs, upholstered furniture) it could be an issue.

As to places you could pee; floors, tables, sinks, drawers, towels, washing machine, dishwasher, out windows, in pots/pans/dishes/glasses, in buckets...

Hm yeah, i thought that fabric might be an issue... sadly no couch pissing then 😞

But i really like the other ideas! especially pissing on the tables and in the dishwasher!

46 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ditto to what’s been said on chairs and couches - they’re probably the most likely to show permanent signs of marking and also the most likely to be noticed when your parents get back - for example if the pile on a velvet cushion looks like it’s been disturbed. 

I guess you have the advantage you can do laundry without anyone questioning what or why - so you could put some plastic sheet down on the floor and a couple of big towels on top of that and then soak them any way you both want. Golden showers, wetting or whatever.  You should be able to buy it cheaply in the decorating section of your DIY store.

Other than that - why not a challenge that you have to Christen every room over the two days, but not pee in the toilet.  So jugs, buckets, puppy pads, towels, sinks etc are all options.

Drinking lots of water and other fluids will keep your pee clear and less likely to leave traces - if you make it something like lemonade or lager it’ll also perhaps head through to your bladders quicker too. 

Hey, thanks for your answer!

we also had the idea of peeing in every room at least once 🙂

We thought it might be fun for each of us to stand in the opposing corners of the rooms and then we'd both just piss all over the rooms from there (which will also help her, because she is currently learning how to pee standing up, and she's doing a good job!) 😄

I think buckets and stuff like that will not be something we do alot, because we both enjoy peeing on objects more.

Also, we both thought about drinking lemonade and stuff. Guess we're also gonna drink some alcohol, because that makes you piss like a racehorse and it also just makes us naughtier.

• Like 3

Peeing on clothes, in cupboards, against walls for her to practice aiming forward.

From a table onto the floor, trying to pee over the table onto a chair or whatever is on the opposite side. Pee against a window.

It all comes down to what is available. A garage, a basement or a balcony will give you more opportunities of course.

Anyways have fun, sounds like a great thing!

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, rudiness said:

we also had the idea of peeing in every room at least once 🙂

We thought it might be fun for each of us to stand in the opposing corners of the rooms and then we'd both just piss all over the rooms from there

Without wanting to dampen your spirits(!) at all, it may take longer than you imagine for carpets to dry out.  I once left a very large puddle in a student room next to the bed, it was damp to the feel for at least 24 if not 36 hours, and that was just on cheap carpet tiles. Not a thicker carpet which may well absorb more.  

On 2/26/2022 at 3:28 PM, Remi said:

Peeing on clothes, in cupboards, against walls for her to practice aiming forward.

From a table onto the floor, trying to pee over the table onto a chair or whatever is on the opposite side. Pee against a window.

It all comes down to what is available. A garage, a basement or a balcony will give you more opportunities of course.

Anyways have fun, sounds like a great thing!

Ooooh, table to the floor and against a window are definitely noted! Thanks 🙂

We do have a garage, a basement (where my room is actually) and a garden. No balcony tho 😞

On 2/26/2022 at 3:44 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Without wanting to dampen your spirits(!) at all, it may take longer than you imagine for carpets to dry out.  I once left a very large puddle in a student room next to the bed, it was damp to the feel for at least 24 if not 36 hours, and that was just on cheap carpet tiles. Not a thicker carpet which may well absorb more.  

Yea i thought so, carpet might be kinda hard if we do "full pees". I guess spraying some onto it is fine

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 2/27/2022 at 9:14 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

And the burning question is… was the two days over this weekend?  We’d love to hear how you got on, where you peed and so on.

Look forward to hearing about it. 

Nope, it's actually gonna be the weekend that is coming up now 🙂 But we did get some amazing ideas from here, so keep it going 😄

I'll keep this updated of course 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, rudiness said:

Yea i thought so, carpet might be kinda hard if we do "full pees". I guess spraying some onto it is fine

Ive been wanting to share a hotel room with a couple for some naughty "full pees" on the carpet and in bed. Cant wait to hear where you and your gf pissed 🙂

You could try something like challenging each other to completely fill a plugged sink, bath tub, washing machine, etc over the course of a day. If there are his and hers sinks in one of the bathrooms you could make it a competition to see who could fill up their sink to the brim first! 

To test your gf’s skill at aiming you could put a dirty plate on the floor and see if she could get it clean by blasting it with her pee. Or just open the dishwasher before you run it and see how many dishes she can rinse clean with her piss while standing. 

Pissing on dirty laundry is a classic for a reason! Always fun! 

Definitely the no peeing in a toilet for the whole weekend rule. Perhaps also a rule against peeing in the same place twice? Then just make sure to drink lots of water/alcohol and you’ll be forced to get creative. 

Have fun!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 10:37 PM, zorba3189 said:

Sounds like fun coming up for you two!   You could try climbing into your attic (if you have one), and pissing on the insulation (let it soak it up), that way no need to do any clean up.  

Have fun!

Damn, this would have been a nice idea, sadly i saw it too late 😞

7 hours ago, rudiness said:

- Parents bedroom: Sadly, we couldnt really do something too naughty in here, but it was still a highlight. We both stood on the corner of the bed and just pissed across the room. Sorry Mom, sorry dad.

- Kitchen: Another highlight. We had my girlfriend practice her standing pees by aiming at the fridge. It was closed, but still hot to see her shower that thing with her piss.

Sorry for the long post, but if you guys have any questions, just hit me up 🙂

Sounds like your GF has mastered the standing pees pretty well.  What kind of range can she achieve?

• Love 1
On 3/14/2022 at 3:27 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Sounds like your GF has mastered the standing pees pretty well.  What kind of range can she achieve?

She can actually do it pretty damn well. She has a strong stream, so i guess it kinda helps, especially with her range.

• Hot 2