My Intro

Milf Nikki

Hi and a huge welcome to the site Nikki. ย It's great to have you on board the fine ship Peefan.

I've just glanced over your profile and I see that we removed your first post (it was because there were various mentions of other sites and social media channels). ย As I'm sure you realise, we work hard to remain a community of enthusiasts without being overrun by sales pitches. You know how it can be when a site ends up overridden with pure spam, mostly from people who've got no interest in the kink.

Anyway - no issues at all with your posts, it's great to have you with us.... looking forward to hearing more from you.

• Like 2

Welcome to this site :D.ย 

But you are maybe the perfect person to answer another forum members question xD. It might be a good way to show some of your stuff without making it and advert and violating forum rules.ย 

Oh and one question that interests me: Were you a content creator before you called yourself a Milf or did you start recently ? Im always super intrigued to hear how people come to the decision to earn money this way.ย 
(I assume that you are making money because you say that you haven an only fans in your profile.)ย 

P.s. Don't answer if you don't want to. Im first and foremost here to say welcome :D.

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 5:57 PM, Milf Nikki said:

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

ย 

Found the site just googling sites for pee kinks. I began dabbling in pee related play as an adult content creator and my husband hasn't minded a bit. ๐Ÿ˜† I now do things like golden showers (give & recieve but I prefer to give them), panty wetting and just general peeing videos. Enjoy finding new poses, positions and ways to go.ย 

Hi and welcome, Nikki.ย  I hope you have a great time here.ย ย