Mortal For a Day Chapter 2 & 3

Chapter 2: The Rising Sun

Contains: Sex, public urination, piss vandalism

Celestenne woke up the next morning, the night before being foggy in her memory. However, what she did remember sparked immense joy; her mortal form explored the depths of Patricia’s body and she returned the favor. Presently, she rolled over in the feathery queen-sized bed to see Patty herself, lying asleep above the covers due to the heat, with beautiful olive skin, shapely breasts, and an immaculately manicured pussy with dried juices. Celeste wanted nothing more than to make this paragon of mortal-kind her own. She had known of a few gods and goddesses who had had flings with mortals, but taking a mortal as a partner? It was practically unheard of.

That was a problem to be dealt with at a later time, she currently had a different issue that needed solving: the twinge in her bladder that she had come to associate with a needed release of urine. Celeste reasoned that in her nude state, going downstairs to use the restroom might cause some of her pee to leak out prematurely. She decided she would scout for a place in the room to cause minimal damage. It was then her eye was caught by the window, more specifically the window box holding some red flowers. Plants needed fluids to survive, to her understanding, so perhaps her situation could be turned into a good deed! She quietly lifts the windowpane to allow herself access before hovering her bare rear overtop the flowerbed. After a few moments a small stream of warm piss leaked out onto the flowers below her. She moaned a sigh of near orgasmic relief as she settled into a more comfortable sitting position on the windowsill. As she moved, she felt the petals of one flower playfully graze her lips. Unconsciously she increased the force of her stream, becoming a focused torrent. With her head tilted back and eyes closed she did not notice the ferocious downpour supplanting the dirt and pooling beneath her.

“Well, what have we here?” Celeste suddenly heard before her.

Patty still in the buff standing before her, a stern glance on her face.

“I invite a nice girl over one night and next thing I know she’s pissing all over my precious begonias!”

“Patty, I… I meant no disrespect by it.” Celeste stammers trying and failing to stop her deluge.

Patty’s face changed to one of more playful amusement.

“Bahahaha! I’m just fucking with ya, sweetheart.” Patty replies.

“You mind if I join you?” Celeste nods, still recovering from the peppy girl’s practical joke. Patty hangs her plump rear over the sill as well landing even more forcefully than Celeste herself. She lets loose a violent flood that ricochets off the dirt and turning it to mud.

“Honestly, I’m surprised these things are still alive what with all I put them through”

There they were, two beautiful figures sitting atop an open window, bearing their bodies in a brazen act without a care in the world. Celeste wanted nothing more than for this moment to exist ad infinitum. Celeste was the first to wear her flow down to a trickle. Letting a few stray spurts loose, one of which shot past the window box and onto the cobblestone street below, she began to stand again before realizing stray droplets from her pussy would leak onto the floor.

“Just use the curtains, sweetie. It’s what I do”

Celeste, per Patty’s suggestion, went about dabbing herself with the brownish cloth beside her. It wasn’t long before Patty herself had her stream come to an end. Rising from her perch, Celeste could see the point of impact quite clearly in the dirt. One of the flowers was now barely hanging on, suspended over the side of the box with its roots exposed due to the abuse. Patty chatted up her mysterious partner while rubbing her slit clean with the opposite curtain.

“Say, while we’re talking friendly. I never did catch your name yesterday.”

Celestenne is suddenly hit with the predicament she put herself in. Would Patty believe her if she told her that she was the goddess after which this commune was named? Would she accept her if she knew the truth? Would she come to resent her if she lied?

“You seem a bit tongue-tied there, love. Don’t tell me you forgot!”

“Well, I simply… you see…” Celeste tried to squeak out.

“Oh, hun. Walking into a town you’ve never seen without clothes or name to speak of; you must have amnesia!”

Celeste resides herself to do what she must to be with the one she loves.

“No, Patricia. I’m afraid I have deceived you; I shall do so no longer. I am the goddess Celestenne, and I have made myself manifest in the material world to observe the lives of those who have lived in my name.”

“…. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Aw man, looks like you do know how to tell jokes.” Patty boisterously chuckles

“If you believe not my divinity, I will show you my true form.”

“Wait, you’re serious about this aren’t you?” Patty replies

“Be not afraid, for my form may be unknowable to mortal eyes” Celeste warns

“No, you don’t need to do that sweetie. I believe you” Patty softly replies

Celeste, certain she would be transforming, stops. Knowing this woman who she cared for above all others in this realm held that level of trust for her meant the world to her. Patty wrapped her arms around Celeste’s rigid form and gave her a warm embrace before leaning in for an impassioned kiss. Yet another moment Celeste wished she could hold forever.

A few minutes pass…

“Well, goddess of agriculture, how should we spend this day in the mortal plane?” Patty asked in a playful tone.

“I believe I’ve found ways to modify my mortal vessel.”

“Oh, how so?”

Celeste surrounds how lower body in holy light before emerging from it with a noticeable change, an erect penis where her pussy once was.

“Oh, wow. That can… certainly come in handy.”

“Shall I make use of my new abilities?”

Patty locks the goddess in a lustful gaze “We’ve got until sundown before the bar opens up, show me what you’ve got hun.”

Patty lays back on her mattress spreading her legs wide for her lover to take full advantage of.

Celeste standing above her instictively guides her newfound member into Patty’s awaiting lips. The new sensation is equal parts alien and euphoric, as she slowly slides her cock back and forth inside Patty, they both begin to moan in ecstasy.

“Oh fuck, Celeste” Patty whimpers

Eventually grabbing hold of her breasts, Celeste thrusts herself deeper into the womanhood of her nearest and dearest confidant. After a good while the two approach their sorely needed release

“Patty, I’m going to…” Celeste manages to utter

The two climax near simultaneously. Celeste’s dick throbbing inside of Patty who could not have asked for a better time.

“I’m gonna get us something to drink, if I can even walk straight that is.” Patty jokes as she slides off of Celeste’s softening shaft. She returns to the room with two glasses of a clear liquid.

“A nice vintage: doesn’t get you too drunk and goes right through me” she adds with a wink. The two down their beverages while sitting on the edge of the bed watching the afternoon sun.

“I love you, Celestenne.” Patty candidly blurts out.

Celeste looks at her with a warm smile. “I love you too, Patricia.”

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoy the love story aspect as much as I do. And, if not, look forward to Hamilton Ridge Vandal Part 3 then! Had a lotta personal life stuff to deal with so hope my quality hasn't dropped too drastically because of it. Goodnight everybody!

Edited by Peenicks
Author's Note addition
  • Love 1