Girls, would you let a guy wipe you or lick you after you pee?

Guest labialover

Guest labialover

I posted a similar thread before, but wanted to start a new one...

There is something very 'erotic' and sensual about a woman wiping her pussy after pissing. I love having the chance to do it for her or let me clean her more in-depth with my mouth. If she is particularly 'lippy' there is more to suck and play with, which is extra hot...

I have done this for my wife.  The first time I asked her not to wipe after she had been to the toilet.   She thought it a bit of strange request, but she went with it.   I licked her clean and whilst she still couldn't understand why I would want to do that, she quite enjoyed it.    Other times since then I have licked her if we have been outside and she didn't have tissue.  e.g.  The first time I did that, she was bursting to pee and had to give in and pee outside.  She was a bit miffed that she didn't have a tissue and said that her knickers were going to be damp now, so I said that I had an alternative and she accepted it.   It was good fun and she didn't have damp knickers either.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 3
8 hours ago, foxypiss said:

I would definitely love to get licked after pissing. 

And, y’know, with his mouth full of your cum, if you had a little left in your bladder, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind one last little spurt of it in his mouth, would he? Not with you being so wet and turned on… 😉

• Like 2
11 hours ago, oliver2 said:

And, y’know, with his mouth full of your cum, if you had a little left in your bladder, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind one last little spurt of it in his mouth, would he? Not with you being so wet and turned on… 😉

Oh definitely. I wish. My boyfriend won't swallow when I squirt 

• Hug 2
9 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I'd let him if he wanted to. I wouldn't ask for it. I don't have any desire to taste pee, so I wouldn't ask anyone to taste mine unless it was something they wanted.

I love to do it anyway,  but it's much more fun if I'm with someone who is excited by me doing it.

I’d have to be in the mood but if I was a little turned on and he asked then yes I’d let him wipe me or lick me clean. I’d never ask though. I wouldn’t be so keen if he was just wiping for me as a normal toilet trip as I’m not convinced he’d do it thoroughly enough for me to feel finished, I think I’d end up wiping again. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, Pissloverj said:

Absolutely! I have let my lover lick me clean after peeing, and he has changed my tampon for me a couple times. It is very sensual to have my man touching me in a less sexual way.

Thats awesome.  I absolutely adore servicing a woman with pissy privates. I have done diaper play with women and gladly serviced them after they have sat in a diaper for a fair while, and when they have been in pissy clothes for hours and enjoyed every minute of it. The partners i have done that with were blown away. Totally blown.  I did give an incontinent woman a service too and she was wearing a wet pad in her pants. She couldnt believe it i serviced her in such a state but she enjoyed every god dam stroke of my tounge.  I look back and wish i had made her my gf now  That smell is so adictive. Lol.   

• Hot 1
Guest labialover
12 hours ago, Pissloverj said:

Absolutely! I have let my lover lick me clean after peeing, and he has changed my tampon for me a couple times. It is very sensual to have my man touching me in a less sexual way.

I would be open to helping our with tampons and things. Would you be open to be being explored during that time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This is one of my all time favorite fantasies.  I’d love to go down on my wife after she pees.  

I also think it would be awesome to get caught doing this at an outdoor festival - then being the designated cleaner for all our lady friends (middle aged/older/elderly).

• Like 1

I know this is a question for the ladies but the back of my throat is the toilet and my tongue is the tissue. Better than a tissue laces with aloe. 😇 The ladies I’ve done it to don’t have a problem with it. As a matter of fact them peeing in my mouth turns them on and they want to get licked after. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...