peed in a forest

1 hour ago, PixieRyder said:

I like to pick up a coffee or latte at the convenience store to enjoy in the parking lot to make sure I am ready for a good pee.

Pees in nature are awesome.

I usually pack along a couple large water bottles, so I stay well-hydrated. Why stop at one pee?

Isn't nature wonderful?

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Decided to find sth public to mark for a change and went to some historic site in the forest with picnic tables around. Decided to pee against one of the table legs, so that, while I wouldn't directly inconvenience anyone, it would still be clearly visible that a guy decided to tinkle here:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/tanillegalnoddy

Also took a pic of the result:

20220227_182739.thumb.jpg.24d38adebb16db12b7b7eec5715f3137.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice stuff! There is something special about peeing in nature, so peaceful and calming yet somewhat exciting. 

I like the sublime marking of that table and trying different techniques like squatting. Reminds me of some stuff i did in similar nature areas 😅

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Got on my bike today and rode to a foresty area where two rivers merge. The land area there is so thin that only one path leads there, meaning that pretty much no other people go there and you can easily squat in a way where you can see anybody coming from far away. I squatted near enough to the joint that anybody on the other shore could still somewhat see the general outline of my ass 😼, but far enough away that they couldn't possibly see any details (the concrete wall that you see in the vid only shields me from the river to the right of me, but not from the one about 40 meters behind me).

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/sleepyunhealthypuppy

Btw, the path there was so bumpy that my ass hurt a little from the saddle repeadetly slamming into it... which I enjoyed ofc 😻

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

I see wayyyy too few marks like this in my everyday life. Keep up the good work 😚

I agree!  More people should be leaving marks like this.  Just hopefully not in high traffic areas where they are tough to avoid.  I like seeing, but would like to step over or around when possible.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/acidicdelectableflickertailsquirrel

Went a bit further away from civilization than I usually do, but the extra ten minutes of crawling up a mountain were totally worth it. Peeing with a bit of scenery is always nice.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Can’t believe I’m only just discovering your pee videos but wow! When you go, it is a gusher!! I am amazed at how forcefully you pee and how thick and wide your stream is. Awesome stuff 😁

• Agree 2
  • Love 1