Searching for a good video host pee site where I can easily make USD (anon)

WetNightmare

I'm a trans person if it helps any. Thanks.

I'm looking to sell my anonymous content clips on a host site. I prefer something US based for payment reasons. I tried Clips4sale but it wasn't compatible with my payment options. thanks

Edited by WetNightmare
explain

Are you able to give us a little more of a review of the site you're looking for @WetNightmare?

I mean, I gather from your title it's a pay site - so we need to be careful this doesn't turn into an advert for your personal page.  But it would be helpful to learn a little more of the type of site, whether it will be of interest to the general Peefan audience, what types of content they will find and so on.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Are you able to give us a little more of a review of the site @WetNightmare?

I mean, I gather from your title it's a pay site - so we need to be careful this doesn't turn into an advert for your personal page.  But it would be helpful to learn a little more of the type of site, whether it will be of interest to the general Peefan audience, what types of content they will find and so on.

Let's add a bit of value to this post.

I think ISO means something like In Search Of (at least that's what google says) 

@WetNightmare if you are asking for recommendations for a site where you can host your content, i would suggest to make it more obvious. Most of the people here are probably consumers instead of video producers so it will be hard to get a good answer even with a perfect thread title and description :D. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1