Peeing in highway parkings

It's quite comun to see outdoor peeing here in The Netherlands.
When driving from work to home I always stop at a parking along the highway with no toilets, just to pee in the bushes and to check for others urinating.
Most of the days I'm lucky and see one or two truckers peeing beside their vehicle and during holiday season I often see families stopping for a picknick and a peebreak.
Do you also have sightings along the highway?

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I just wanted to share a real life experience of yesterday... 

You can thank me later.

Wow! A great experience! Thanks for describing it so beautifully. I could sense the relief!

• Agree 1
On 2/17/2022 at 7:49 PM, peebus10 said:

Hey Camper, I do that too in the Netherlands. I see a lot of men pee in the bushes even at the parkings with toilets. I usually go too so people see me pee. Rare to see women though. 

That's right, even if there are toilets men will pee in the bushes.  I once saw a van stopping at a parking with toilet, a group both men and Girls, came out and all of them ducked in the bushes to pee. They even didn't look at the gas station with toilet, so i think they did this more often.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As I still wasn't completely desperate, but was enjoying feeling hard and slightly in need I elected for the second service area with another twenty minutes to go.

Five minutes later I was rapidly rethinking that idea

This is very recognizable. It’s nice to be somewhat desperate to have a high volume pee but then the next rest area all of sudden seem further away then anticipated 

• Like 1
On 2/21/2022 at 9:11 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi - hopefully you'll see this as 'adding' to the thread and not hijacking it too much...

I just wanted to share a real life experience of yesterday.  I'd been in Scotland over the weekend where because of train delays, I'd taken my car at the last minute.  Travelling home yesterday I somehow had managed to avoid a hangover and my host cooked a good breakfast to prepare for my journey home.  The first part of that journey was a lift into Edinburgh, where I grabbed a sandwich and a 500ml bottle of Sprite, before boarding a train back to Glasgow where we'd been the night before and where my car was parked.

After an hour on the train browsing site content, finishing that drink and sandwich my train pulled in and I walked the half mile or so across the city back to my car park.  I set google maps to navigate me home - just over two-and-a-half hours was the time showing and I began the drive.  After nearly an hour I was feeling in need of a drink, I had a bit of juice in the car but also wanted a pick-me-up and spotted a sign for the services with a Starbucks.  So ten minutes later I was back on the road with a venti (20 fl oz size) black coffee.

Back on the road I set my cruise control at 68mph and headed on the long journey south, sipping away at the coffee as it cooled a little.  Now the weather was pretty dreadful with lots of spray, rain and crosswind so I was just taking it steadily.  The Sunday afternoon motorway was fairly quiet anyway.   As I drove, as well as concentrating on the road ahead I was also thinking of some of the site content - a compilation clip of Frankie Babe being one of the last things I'd browsed.  Not an unpleasant way to pass the miles.

Talking of passing, I eventually started to feel the need to pee as I drove at my steady speed - that enjoyable fullness slowly growing to the point of it being a definite need.  It would still be more of a convenience-piss than anything and my mind flicked back to Miss Olsen, thinking about all the filling up and waiting that must have led to each of her powerful long pees.  Thinking how much fun it would have been to be part of her crew, guessing that behind the scenes she'd be a proper chatterbox whilst waiting to be completely full and ready to perform. Giving everyone a running commentary and giggling as she jiggled about, whilst complaining that she wanted to go but wasn't ready for a monster pee.

With that in mind I realised I'd got myself thinking completely hornily and whilst still concentrating on the drive, was also thinking about options for the release.  I decided on a service area, although not walking through the rain into the building. Maybe a pee by the open car door, or more likely a quiet spot out of sight to pee inside the car into the empty cup.  And as it happened just at that moment I passed the sign for services in 1 mile and then 22 miles.  As I still wasn't completely desperate, but was enjoying feeling hard and slightly in need I elected for the second service area with another twenty minutes to go.

Five minutes later I was rapidly rethinking that idea as the coffee had fairly suddenly hit.  Maybe it was the knowing the services were in sight, maybe just the fact that it was 20 oz, more than I usually. drink but my need had gone from OK to bursting in a couple of minutes, and a passing sign told me I still had 17 miles to go.  Thinking of Claire in the final minutes helped to keep me hard and keep some enjoyment in the feeling, and slowly the miles ticked down.  By this stage I managed to one handedly unbuckle my belt and top button on my jeans, and undo the zip.  That helped by preventing the need feeling worse, but not making it much better.   I was at the point of one hand on the steering wheel, eyes on the road ahead, but the other hand massaging myself.  That was keeping me hard and helping to keep the need at bay - just.  But I knew I didn't have long.

I thought about stopping briefly on the hard shoulder, but that would be dangerous enough at the best of times. Not today with the reduced visibility and spray.  The services were now about four miles away, but I saw the sign for the next junction coming up in a mile.  I checked the image on my google maps and it was a junction with a slip road to get back onto the motorway, so that would do.  At least I could stop and have that much needed piss.

Usually motorway junctions have roundabouts, but this was just a little country lane, so the junction was almost a cross roads. As I looked left and right there was a small waiting place and gate to a field just to my left, no farms or houses overlooking it.  So I reversed into that and quickly unfastened my seatbelt, then pulled my jeans down slightly.  The rain was hitting the side windows of the car and I didn't particularly want to get cold and rained on.

Instead I took the lid off the now empty cup and sat up slightly in the seat, pulling my dick as clear of my jeans fly as I could.  I was still slightly erect which gave me a slight 'reach' advantage and so I angled the cup and relaxed, a steady stream of golden pee flowing into it and darkening with the last splash of coffee in the cup.  As my pee continued I angled the cup more upright and hoisted myself up slightly to lift off the seat so eventually I was peeing into the upright cup.  Just as well because I actually managed to completely fill it.

I clenched off and stopped peeing with literally a couple of mm left at the top of the cup. I was holding with my muscles, but also had my left hand pinching my foreskin closed and just a tiny bit of 'ballooning' going on.  Carefully I put the full cup in the centre cupholder without spilling any, before thinking about my options.   I didn't want to wet my car seat or my jeans, and I've got rubber mats that would leave any puddle sloshing about, so instead I opened to door and half stepped out.  I released literally only a second long slash of the last pee before shaking and half masturbating off any drips.

Then feeling incredibly relieved I sat back in the car, jeans still open and cock still poking out.  The relief was amazing but I still had all the naughtiness of female desperation and release whizzing around my head.  I carefully lifted up the full cup - despite the darkness of the colour it tasted sweet - and then poured the rest onto the gravel at the side of my car.  Then with the door closed again, checking there were no signs of life around me anywhere, I browsed to one of the video clips linked from the Frankie Babe Video thread and set play.

Further relief didn't take long at all, stroking myself in my car outdoors in the middle of nowhere felt incredible.  Knowing how much pee I'd just released was amazing too.  So with one hand stroking myself and the other providing cold fingertips to reach down and stroke my balls, the release was almost spontaneous. I'd already scrolled though the clip I was watching and happened to achieve my release into a bundle of takeaway food napkins just as Claire's bladder burst.  Streams of her pee wetting her dress and panties as my pulsing release died down and waves of euphoria washed over me.

I let the feeling settle whilst the rest of the clip played out, then used the rest of the napkins to quickly clean up myself up, putting them into the empty Starbucks cup to dispose of later, before heading back onto the motorway with a clear focussed mind and empty bladder.

- - - - -

Hope you've enjoyed reading.   For those who enjoy the guys' peeing and cumming side of things I hope I've given you enough - shame you couldn't have had a real time passenger seat view. and sorry about the lack of photos.  For the fans of Frankie Babe this was the clip.

For anyone heading north or south on the M6, my little find of a spot is perfect if you need a bit of quick outdoor relief without the hassle of service station queues.  There were a few tissues on the grass suggestion maybe I'm not the first with that idea...   M6 J39.   You can thank me later.

A great description @gldenwetgoose.  I love it!

• Thanks 1