my bedwetting is my hobby

@leilawet1 - Thanks for posting, and nothing wrong with what you've written.

Note to everyone though:   If pasting text in, please select the link at the bottom of the text entry box where it says "Paste as plain text instead".   As it is above, the text looks fine on your own screen but can be impossible to read or even blank depending upon other people's themes, browser settings etc.  Pasting as plain text will show correctly in all cases.

8 hours ago, leilawet1 said:

o.. My daily bedwetting is really my main hobby .Our hobby,because my boyfriend pissing in his briefs into our bed with me too.

I really can say that nobody here is bigger bedwetter then me :P. Only several people in omorashi world do the same thing what i do.

I dont know why ? Yes bed is visibly yellow and bedroom smells a little like pee but it is not big problem or not? Much bigger problem is sensitive skin on ass yes it could be big problem,but its not my problem.I am so happy.I can pee every evening and morning into my bed and can feel when warm and yellow puddle is bigger and bigger and touching my ass,cunt my legs and back.I love when i can smell it.I'm proud of my yellow pissed bed.

Anybody here with the same body ?? I dont think so.Because its really practise hobby.You can be lazy and dont need to go toilet at night.You can feel beautifull warm between your legs every day.

My night panties are 30x times pissed. Yes i am really dirty with too much pissy panties :D.

Dont you want try it too?. You need only plastic sheet under cotton sheet and maybe also hairy blanket under cotton sheet because you really need something absorbent.

I am so sad that nobody is so big bedwetter like me .

Its too funny when i pee and my boyfriend can hear my loud hissing in bed and after that i can hear the same sound when his peeing. 😄 . Oh my god i really love it !!!

you can post here your pissy panties and beds?. I would like to see that 😛

Leila.

IMG_5968.jpg

This is soooo horny and naughty Leilawet1!! I compliment you on the stains and yellow colour! As you do, I just LOVE to wet my bed. Nothing beats the feeling of waking up with a full bladder and just relaxing and letting it all flow into a big warm puddle. I would really like to try to achieve the yellow stains as you did, but usually I give in to washing my sheets after about 10 days because I don't like the sticky feeling of the residu on the sheets.

Thank you for sharing, and I'm totally imagining the odour coming from that sheet right now! 😜

https://www.erome.com/a/934YigSZ

Edited by RDC
inserting a link
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2022 at 12:07 AM, leilawet1 said:

o.. My daily bedwetting is really my main hobby .Our hobby,because my boyfriend pissing in his briefs into our bed with me too.

I really can say that nobody here is bigger bedwetter then me :P. Only several people in omorashi world do the same thing what i do.

I dont know why ? Yes bed is visibly yellow and bedroom smells a little like pee but it is not big problem or not? Much bigger problem is sensitive skin on ass yes it could be big problem,but its not my problem.I am so happy.I can pee every evening and morning into my bed and can feel when warm and yellow puddle is bigger and bigger and touching my ass,cunt my legs and back.I love when i can smell it.I'm proud of my yellow pissed bed.

Anybody here with the same body ?? I dont think so.Because its really practise hobby.You can be lazy and dont need to go toilet at night.You can feel beautifull warm between your legs every day.

My night panties are 30x times pissed. Yes i am really dirty with too much pissy panties :D.

Dont you want try it too?. You need only plastic sheet under cotton sheet and maybe also hairy blanket under cotton sheet because you really need something absorbent.

I am so sad that nobody is so big bedwetter like me .

Its too funny when i pee and my boyfriend can hear my loud hissing in bed and after that i can hear the same sound when his peeing. 😄 . Oh my god i really love it !!!

you can post here your pissy panties and beds?. I would like to see that 😛

Leila.

IMG_5968.jpg

OMG I love this.  I wish I was there to smell the bed and feel the pee stained sheet and fell how rough the stains are.  and pee in it.  even the pillow is stained.  I've had a pee fetish since i was a kid.  never knew it was as fetish till in the 00's.   I could never let my bed look like this as I'm afraid of what others think.   How long does it take to look this way?  when is the last time you washed it?  I bought a fancy protector on my bed from amazon.  and i literally peed in the bed every time i had to go from Friday till Sunday.  But the pee was mostly clear so it didn't turn the sheets yellow. 

On 2/17/2022 at 8:31 AM, RDC said:

This is soooo horny and naughty Leilawet1!! I compliment you on the stains and yellow colour! As you do, I just LOVE to wet my bed. Nothing beats the feeling of waking up with a full bladder and just relaxing and letting it all flow into a big warm puddle. I would really like to try to achieve the yellow stains as you did, but usually I give in to washing my sheets after about 10 days because I don't like the sticky feeling of the residu on the sheets.

Thank you for sharing, and I'm totally imagining the odour coming from that sheet right now! 😜

https://www.erome.com/a/934YigSZ

Same here but i"m afraid when people come to my house if they can smell it in the rest of the house.  The other thing is i get cold in my sleep at night.  the cold wetness makes me too cold  That protector is really padded and dont' dry out fast enough.   I love wetting my bed too and feeling the warm pee.  when the pee is yellow it gets gross rather quickly.  the other thing is when i lay in bed in clean clothes I don't want them to smell like pee.