What do you do?

Kevvvv

Guest ShyPeeMan
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Probably a swimsuit would be a difficult look to carry off at work as a legal secretary in a solicitor's office. I'd be happy to see it though 😊

I'd suddenly feel the need to visit the solicitors if that's what the legal secretary wore

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I teach 11-16 year olds. 

If only I was that age again and a pupil at your school yet somehow aware of your naightier sexual interests.

Instant crush on a teacher, lol.

Edited by steve25805
  • Agree 3

I was studying to become a teacher until I fully realized how exceptionally fucked the education system in Germany is, then I decided to just finish a normal B.Sc. and see where it goes.

Considering that I'm a bottom, it should come as no surprise that I'm studying computer science rn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/23/2022 at 11:27 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

It takes an awful lot to get mods angry 😠 😉

Yeah, at the very least you would have to help yourself to their cookie jar and let their hamsters and gerbils escape from their cages,

Oh what a battering I got the day I stole Sophie's last cookie and released gldenwetgoose's gerbil in his bedroom.

I'd rather be peed on by an elephant than go through that again.

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Yeah, at the very least you would have to help yourself to their cookie jar and let their hamsters and gerbils escape from their cages,

Oh what a battering I got the day I stole Sophie's last cookie and released gldenwetgoose's gerbil in his bedroom.

I'd rather be peed on by an elephant than go through that again.

Touch my cookies, feel my wrath! 

I gave you a proper telling off... 2VLj.gif.8a3f0f39b452f69e5957a0a35f309de4.gif

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

Touch my cookies, feel my wrath! 

I gave you a proper telling off... 2VLj.gif.8a3f0f39b452f69e5957a0a35f309de4.gif

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd love to touch your cookies ... just saying 😇
(I don't actually know what that means, it just sounds deliciously fun and naughty)

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Cheeky 1
On 3/24/2022 at 6:59 PM, TMN_Femboi said:

I fully realized how exceptionally fucked the education system in Germany is,

That's a surprise. I was always under the impression that the education system in Deutschland was a very good one. 

I couldn't be a teacher myself and I take my hat off to anyone who is. A very tough job. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...